Best TestLink Online Courses
#1TestLink-A Test Management Tool (With1500+ TestLink student)
TestLink is most widely used web based open source test management tool. It covers both requirements specification and test specification together.
It supports both automated and manual execution of Test cases.Automation execution of test cases can be achieved using XML-RPC technique.
It supports multiple user login and parallely multiple projects can run in TestLink.
Role can be created based on project and organisation requirement.Features/menu’s of TestLink can be mapped to newly created role irrespective of the role.
It can be integrated with bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and Redmine.
It also supports SMTP integration.
TestLink have bunch of reports to serve project and organizational needs.
Any role of TestLink can generate report to evaluate their performance.
#2 Test Management Tools Package[ ALM , TestLink, JIRA ]
Test management most commonly refers to the activity of managing the computer software testing process. A test management tool is software used to manage tests (automated or manual) that have been previously specified by a test procedure. It is often associated with automation software.
This Course covers basic to advance concept of test management
- Any workflow: a great choice for any team, whether you use an agile or traditional approach.
- Any team size: teams of one to 1000s of testers love working with TestRail every day.
- Any method: manage your functional, exploratory and automated tests with ease.
We also covers
- Manage requirements, features and use-cases
- Create, edit and execute test-cases
- Track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues
- Map tests to requirements to track coverage
- Support for template test cases
- Link bugs to test steps during test execution
- Drill down from requirements to tests and incidents
#3 Ready to work on TestLink in 100 mins – Test Management tool
Test link is most widely used web based open source test management tool. It synchronises both requirements specification and test specification together. User can create test project and document test cases using this tool. With Test Link you can create an account for multiple users and assign different user roles. Admin user can manage test cases assignment task.
It supports both automated and manual execution of Test cases. The testers can generate Test Plan and Test Report in a fraction of the time with this tool. It supports test reports in various formats like Excel, MS word, and HTML formats. Apart from these, it also supports integration with many popular defect tracking system like JIRA, MANTIS, BUGZILLA, TRAC, etc. Since it is a web based tool, multiple users can access its functionality at the same time with their credentials and assigned roles.
What we going to learn in this course
- Create Multiple Projects
- Manage Test Plan
- Generate Build and Releases
- Create Test Suite and Cases
- Execute test cases
- Generate results
Best TestLink Books: