Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. The students who are looking for the best Microsoft Outlook courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. Microsoft Outlook is an application that is used mainly to send and receive emails. It can also be used to manage various types of personal data including calendar appointments and similar entries, tasks, contacts, and notes. Microsoft Outlook is not free though you must purchase it outright or pay a subscription for it if you want to use it. Many no of Microsoft Outlook courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Microsoft Outlook courses for you which are listed below.
Table of Contents
This Microsoft Outlook: Beginner and Intermediate Training is the online learning course created by the 365 Careers and it is meant for Creating opportunities for Business and Finance students and it is considered as best-selling provider of finance courses. In this course you will learn about the process of building office productivity in no time on your own and also you will learn about outlook’s most valuable communication tools and how to manage your emails, calendar events, contacts and tasks with the help of many practices. The application which is mainly used to receive and send emails is known as microsoft outlook. In this course nearly 3k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1 hour on-demand video and 19 downloadable resources.
- By taking this course you will get to know about email management techniques such as Creating an Account, Sending Professional and Great-Looking Emails, how to send emails, Sending Professional and Good-looking Emails Effectively etc.
- In this course you will learn about how to Sign Your Letters Professionally, Seven Important Mailing Functionalities, Organizing Your Emails in Folders, The Calendar Manager, Features of the Calendar Manager etc.
- This course helps you in gaining knowledge on how to create and manage your contacts and how to organise the multiple tasks and more about the tips and tricks that are used to boost your office productivity.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Outlook’s interface, Account Management, Sending Emails, and other Mailing functionalities and also about the concepts like how to organize multiple tasks and how to use the Calendar Manager.
- This course is very useful for the New and immediate users of Microsoft Outlook, for the one who wants to improve their performance and productivity at work and who wants to learn some productivity tips that save a lot of time.
The Effective use of Outlook is the online learning course created by the instructor Ulrika Hedlund and she is Productivity Coach and Entrepreneur and also left her career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience and she is more passionate about technology and storytelling and also the founder of 2 companies namely Business Productivity and Steals. This course helps you in gaining knowledge on how to save time and become more organized with better work methods and more effective use of Microsoft Outlook and also about how to keep track of appointments and tasks. The application which is mainly used to receive and send emails is known as microsoft outlook. In this course nearly 3k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1.5 hour on-demand video and 11 downloadable resources.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to become more time-efficient by knowing how to keep track of appointments and tasks and how to save time by knowing how to effectively use the tools in Outlook to process email.
- In this course you will learn about how to set up a system in Outlook to quickly process and prioritize email, how to use search folders, rules and how to eliminate email distractions and how to clean up your inbox and easily find email.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to communicate properly using email in a business context, which includes adding a signature to your email, using polite introduction and writing email messages.
- You will also gain knowledge on how to configure Outlook to see exactly what you want to see including holidays, time zones and weather, and how to share your calendar with colleagues and external business partners.
- This course also teaches you about how to communicate with multiple people at once and how to arrange your contacts using categories and views and how to connect Outlook to social networks and how to link contacts using the new People View.
This Master Microsoft Outlook from Beginner to Advanced is the online learning course created by the instructor Kirt Kershaw who is the President of Dream Force LLC and Microsoft Certified Trainer who provides certified and professional training videos on Microsoft Office applications along with Excel, Outlook, Access, Project, Windows and PowerPoint, Word. by taking this course you will get to know about how Microsoft Outlook can make your life more organized and also about how to create, categorize and organize Contacts, schedule Meetings, track replies and send updates. The application which is mainly used to receive and send emails is known as microsoft outlook. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 14.5 hour on-demand video and 4 downloadable resources.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to create and send emails and also about how to change the office Theme, or color schemes on all Microsoft Office application programs including Outlook.
- In this course you will learn about how to configure a Gmail account in outlook, or to be able to send and receive Gmail in outlook and also how to Resend a previously sent an email to the same person.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to check your email messages, prior to sending, for spelling, grammatical and contextual errors and how to apply formatting to the body of text in your email message.
- You will also get to know about how to attach files and Outlook items including email messages, tasks and contacts into your outgoing email messages and how to change the background of your email message page color as well as pictures.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on how to print an email message, including just a selection, or portion of an email, and how to delete an email, or an Outlook item including contacts, tasks and appointments.
The Microsoft Outlook – Top 50 Super Tricks within 2.5 Hrs is the online learning course created by the instructor Yoda Learning and he is a Chartered Accountant and also instructor and programmer regarding MS OFFICE and PMP who satisfied over 12k+ students. By taking this course you will gain knowledge on Outlook Pro-level tricks on Inbox management, Project automation, Prioritizing emails, Calendar and Task Management and also about the concepts like Navigating across your workspace, and how to Prioritize your emails using Custom views. The application which is mainly used to receive and send emails is known as microsoft outlook. In this course nearly 500+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2.5 hour on-demand video and 1 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about the topics like Navigation Methods, Shortcuts to toggle between Inbox, Calendar, Tasks, the opening Calendar in a new window and how to locate all the emails related to that conversation.
- By taking this course you will get to know about the concepts like How to view emails by Senders using Custom views, How to display space usage of your mailbox in Outlook Status Bar, and how to find contacts effectively.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about How to keep track of lists and tasks easily using Post-it Notes in Outlook, How to make important email standout in Outlook with color coding and how to keep track of lists and tasks easily.
- This course helps you in gaining knowledge on How to use AutoComplete feature to fetch an email-id while composing an email, How To Export Outlook Contacts To CSV File and How to forward an email to a group of users faster.
- You will also be taught on How to send an email without touching the mouse, How to add and request read receipts and delivery notifications and How to create and use multiple email signatures in Outlook.
This MS Outlook Training for Complete Beginners – 2 Minute Videos is the online learning course created by the instructor Jed Guinto and it is an Udemy wunderkind and satisfied nearly 150k+ students are enrolled. In this course you will learn about all the basics on how to get started with Microsoft Outlook in under an hour with zero prior experience and also about the concepts like how to Forward Emails, Attach Files To Your Email, Store an Email in a folder, Replying to Emails, Send an email and Delete Emails etc. The application which is mainly used to receive and send emails is known as microsoft outlook. In this course nearly 16k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 30 mins on-demand video.
- In this course you will learn about the process of creating a New Contact, Reminder, signature and also about the concepts like how to Forward Emails, Replying to Emails, Delete Emails and Store an Email in a folder.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to Send an email, Attach Files To Your Email, Reorder the arrangement of your emails and also about how to use the Carbon Copy function and Clear Your Deleted Folder.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on Creating Your Signature, Reordering the arrangement view of your emails, Creating a Reminder and moe about the process of setting Meetings and Appointments.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about to send and receive emails, create appointments, organise meetings, receive and distribute files and also about how to start and work for a business with the team.
- This course is very helpful for the intermediate or expert and want to freshen up on the fundamentals and also for the students who are excited to work on the microsoft outlook.
Microsoft Outlook has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Microsoft Outlook course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as an MS Office -365 Manager, Microsoft Office Supporters, Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint Online Developer, Microsoft Exchange / Office365 Consultant, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Microsoft Outlook Online Courses