Data analytics involves examining data sets using specialized systems and software to draw conclusions about the information they contain. This field combines statistics, information technology, and business to increase efficiency and performance in organizations. The applications of data analytics are virtually limitless, as more and more data is collected in everyday life. There are many Data Analytic courses available online, and our expert panel has selected some of the best ones for students looking to learn about this field. Check out the list below!
The online course “Data Analytics With Excel and Power BI” is a creation of Paula Guilfoyle, a Qualified CPA with over 15 years of experience in various fields including Accountancy, Business Management, Process Improvement, Internal Audit, Group Accounting, Operations Management, and Training. With nearly 100 students enrolled, this course offers 5 hours of on-demand video and full lifetime access to teach you the skills you need to become proficient in data trend awareness, Excel and Power BI as data analytic tools, and an understanding of ML. The main objective of this course is to create awareness in business intelligence software and machine learning while addressing several competencies. By the end of the course, you will feel comfortable using Excel or Power BI tools and be able to implement business intelligence solutions for your organizations.
- Gaining knowledge on the advanced level of awareness on types of data and the role of data scientists, learning how to gather, transform, model, and visualize data with Power BI, feeling confident in implementing Excel and Power BI data solutions to your organizations, and learning how to use advanced Excel Statistical functions.
- Additionally, the course will provide knowledge of the advanced level of awareness of the types of machine learning and how to work with them.
Ratings 3.8 out of 5
This Data Analytics: SQL for newbs, beginners and marketers is the online learning course created by Lazy Programmer Inc. which mainly focuses on teaching Artificial intelligence and machine learning engineer. In this course, you will learn about how to Dominate data analytics, data science, and big data. This course helps you in gaining knowledge on how to answer all of their marketing-related questions using a SQL query, How to install SQL on Mac, Linux, or Windows, How to create a table. Data analytics is nothing but the science of analyzing raw data in which is used for making conclusions about that information. In this course, nearly 5k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1.5 hours of on-demand video and Full lifetime access.
- By using SQL queries, you need to answer all of the marketing related questions.
- This course will help you how to install SQL on Mac, Linux, or Windows
- You will learn how to import data into a table, insert, update, and delete from a table
- This course will help you to merge data to join tables together and to learn spark installation
- You will learn how to Group and sort sales by location and try to understand about relational database
- This course will help you how to speed up things by using indexes
- You will learn how to Aggregate data using count, sum, and average, Chart your year over year revenue
- This course will help you how to Use SQL on Spark, learn to Create a Spark cluster on AWS EC2
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
To Become a Python Data Analyst is the online learning course created by the Packt Publishing and it is popularly known as Tech Knowledge in Motion. By taking this course you will get to know about how to take your data analytics and predictive modeling skills to the next level using the popular tools and libraries in Python. In this course, you will learn about the basics of Numpy which is the foundation of all the other analytical tools in Python and how to build predictive models and understand the principles of Predictive Analytics. Data analytics is nothing but the science of analyzing raw data in which is used for making conclusions about that information. In this course, nearly 2k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 4.5 hours of on-demand video and 1 downloadable resource.
- For doing data science with python you will learn the most important libraries and it can be installed with the Anaconda distribution.
- For analyzing data you will learn to Produce informative, useful and beautiful visualizations.
- To reach conclusions about the data you need to perform common statistical calculations.
- For all analytical tools in python, you need to understand the basics of Numpy
- You need to Analyze, answer questions and derive conclusions from real-world data sets using the Pandas library.
- For understanding the principles of Predictive Analytics, you will learn how to build predictive models.
- By doing this course you will gain the skills such as Predictive Modelling, Data Visualization, Python Programming, Data Analysis, and Model Selection
Ratings 4.2 out of 5
This Advanced Data Analytics & Story-Telling Techniques is the online learning course created by the instructor Ashish Agarwal and he is a Business and Finance Expert with around 10 years of experience in this domain. He is currently a full-time instructor teaching Business, Finance, and Data Analysis courses. Previously, he has worked with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset management company, as a Vice President in the Financial Markets Advisory (FMA) team. This course is all about the story-telling with data skills to derive insights from raw data using slicers, pivot-tables, and graphs in Excel. Data analytics is nothing but the science of analyzing raw data in which is used for making conclusions about that information. In this course, nearly 11k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2.5 hours of on-demand video, contains 3 articles and 4 downloadable resources.
- In excel you will learn to Create pivot-tables and pivot-graphs, and learn to Undertake data analysis
- You will learn to derive actionable insights from data analysis and for data mining, you will use slicers in excel
- You will learn to create data visualization charts in Excel and try to undertake management level discussions on data insights
- By using advanced analytics it provides more personalized customer service, and has more advantage of more revenue opportunities
- Advanced analytics helps many organizations such as international organization for migrants and also helps enterprise make better and improve customer service
- Data storytelling merges three key fields of expertise such as Data Science, Visualizations and Narrative.
Ratings 4.2 out of 5
This Business Analytics Specialization is created by the instructors Noah Gans, Ron Berman, Senthil Veeraraghavan, Peter Fader, Eric Bradlow, Matthew Bidwell, Martine Haas, Wharton Teaching Staff, Cade Massey, Sergei Savin, Brian J Bushee, Christopher D. Ittner, Raghu Iyengar and offered by the University of Pennsylvania. There are 5 courses in this Specialization and they are Customer Analytics, Operations Analytics, People Analytics, Accounting Analytics, and Business Analytics Capstone. The skills that you will gain in this Specialization are Customer Analytics, Decision Tree and Business Analytics. This Specialization is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Programming Assignments, Practice Quizzes. The enrollment for this Specialization is already started you can also enroll if you are interested and nearly 70k+ students are enrolled.
This Specialization offers you 5 courses as below
- Customer Analytics: you will learn business analytics and applications to practice real-world business includes Google and Amazon and also provide a field of analytics.
- Operations Analytics: you will make better decisions by transforming data and also you will learn to predict the outcomes of policy choices and future demand uncertainties.
- People Analytics: To recruit and retain the people, professors will teach the state of the art techniques. By the end of the course to make soft-skill decisions about hiring and talent development you need to understand how data is to be used.
- Business Analytics Capstone: This course gives you to make decisions to face challenges by companies like Google, Facebook. By the end of the course, to address business challenges, you need to know how to use the data
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
Data Analytics has huge demand in the market. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Best Data Analytics Online Courses. So students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this Data Analytic course you will get job opportunities such as Data Analyst, Solution Architect, Assistant/Associate professor etc. After completion of these courses, you will get a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will gain more weight at your interview time. Instructors will always give us guidance to enhance your skills on how to develop Data Analytic Skills. we request you to share this Best Data Analytics Online Courses article with friends, coworkers through Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and hike, etc.