Best Day Trading Online Courses
In this course you will learn a unique method of day trading that focus on:
- identifying gapping and running stocks
- catching the initial momentum and pull back of fast moving stocks
- things to look for before entering and exiting the trade
- how to benefit from price/volume spikes and drops
- how to maximize your day trade profit
- how to protect yourself from unexpected price reversals
We will talk in detail about price action, volume activity, time frames, news sites, chart reading, consolidations, breakouts, and so much more!
The Only Tactical Day Trading Strategy: Setup One High-Profitable Day Trade After Another With Risk Control. Day Trading is a form of share trading in which individuals buy and sell shares over a single day’s trading, with the intention of profiting from small price fluctuations.
- I will explain you basic concepts of Day Trading in easy way as if I am explaining to a 5 year old.
- I will explain how to enter and exit a Day Trade.
- I will explain how to avoid traps in Day Trading .
- I will explain complicated tools to trade with confidence.
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because I am making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with Day Trading including information about all of the topics below!
- Introduction to Day Trading
- Pros and Cons of Day Trading
- Risk and Account Management
- How to scan the stocks
- How to Scale out your trade
- Scalping Strategy
- Momentum Strategies
- Reversal Strategies
- Support and Resistance Strategy
- Gap Strategy
- Live Examples
- and much more!
Best Day Trading Books:
#6 Trading: THE BEGINNERS BIBLE: This Book Includes: Day Trading, Options Trading, Forex Trading, Stock Trading Beginners Guides To Get Quickly Started and Make Immediate Cash With Trading (Volume 1) by Samuel Rees