Sacred geometry is the mathematical formulas that serve as the foundation or the springboard upon and through which everything exists. The students who are looking for the best Sacred geometry courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. Sacred geometry is found everywhere, even your body! At the heart of everything is a mathematical code that inspires, influences, and informs it and how it appears in physical reality. In short, sacred geometry is the underlying and organizing principle of Creation. The general belief behind sacred geometry is that geometry and mathematical ratios, harmonics and proportion are also found in music, light, and cosmology. Many no of Sacred geometry courses available in the market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Sacred geometry courses for you which are listed below.
#1 Sacred Geometry: Comprehensive Course – Udemy
This Sacred Geometry: Comprehensive Course is the online learning course created by the instructor Scott Onstott and he is a Technologist, Trainer and Author. By taking this course you will be able to draw in this class using a pencil, paper, compass, straightedge or with the help of a free iOS app. The topics that you will cover in this course are Geometry skills, golden ratio and also about how to feel the sacredness of pure geometry, Euclid’s Elements. In this course nearly 50+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 3.5 hours on-demand video and 2 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about the merits of drafting with pencil, paper, compass and straightedge and compare and contrast this with drawing in an iPad iOS app or drawing on computer in a CAD program.
- By taking this course you will get to know about Tips and tricks drawing lines and circles with straightedge and compass, and also about what sacred geometry is about and where it might lead you and more about Sketch management tips.
- This course helps you in gaining knowledge on how to bisect a line using the traditional technique of drawing circles at each endpoint and constructing the vesica piscis form and how to change the colors, line thicknesses and line patterns.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to trisect an angle, dividing it into three equal angles, and the cube root of two using a “neusis” technique by Isaac Newton and how to construct a parallel through a given point using the compass and straightedge.
- You will also get to know about how the Starcut diagram is drawn by connecting the midpoints of a square to each opposite corner, and how to construct a pentagon and its inscribed pentagram.
Rating: 4.1 out of 5.
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
Sacred Geometry has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Sacred Geometry course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as Associate Professors, Scientists, Teachers, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Sacred Geometry Online Courses