Vedic Maths provides the techniques for solving the arithmetic operations and can calculate very quickly. Students or professionals who are searching for the best Vedic Maths online courses then this most advantageous place to do the course. From this Vedic Maths courses students will learn the topics like basic rules and terms of Vedic Maths, acceleration addition, quadratic equations, digital roots, pythagoras theorem, square and cube roots, instant subtraction, high speed Vedic Maths introduction, how to perform addition operation by utilizing the trachtenberg method, crosswise and vertically methods for multiplications, calculation techniques of multiplications and divisions by using nikhilam sutra, how to find the cubes and squares by utilizing the yavadunam tavadunikrtya varagaca yojayet method, how to divide the algebraic expressions without performing the general division and more. Nowadays there are multiple number of Vedic Maths online courses in the world from them our panel experts has picked some best Vedic Maths online courses for you which are listed below.
Table of Contents
The high speed Vedic Maths online course is offered by Gaurav Tekriwal. Students can able to calculate 10 times faster than previous. Here 2k+ pupils are registered to learn this high speed Vedic Maths online course. You can develop your right and left sides of the brain by enhancing the concentration and visualization abilities. Instructor was providing 61 downloadable video resources and 14.5 hours on demanded videos with full period access. Students will understand the concepts such as acceleration addition, digital roots, instant subtraction, pythagoras theorem, quadratic equations, square and cube roots, high speed multiplication and so on. Students will surely feel fun with mathematics and avoid your maths phobia.
- Here students will learn the topics like high speed Vedic Maths introduction, squares of the numbers which are ending with 5, multiplication of numbers between the 11 to 19 numbers, crosswise and vertically methods for multiplications, base methods of multiplication etc.
- You will understand the concepts like fractions, special techniques for multiplications, finger multiplication techniques, faster addition by utilizing the trachtenberg method, instant subtraction, high speed division techniques etc.
- Instructor will discuss the concepts like concepts of duplex, finding the squares, concepts of the digit sums, square roots, cubes, cube roots, divisibility, pythagoras theorem, calendars etc.
- From the algebra section students will learn the concepts like common factor, linear equations, sum of the series, quadratic and miscellaneous equations and math meditation.
- You people will learn how to enhance your speed of calculations like multiplication, division, subtraction, finding the squares and cubes, addition and so on.
The Vedic Maths – faster way calculations online course was offered by Rajinder Goswami. From this Vedic Maths online course students will develop the mental maths and can improve their speed of calculations. Here 300+ candidates are learning this Vedic Maths online course. Students will enhance their knowledge on mathematics. This Vedic Maths online course includes certificate and 2.5 hours on demanded videos will lifetime support. Instructor will discuss all the shortcuts and techniques of maths and also explain how to apply all the techniques in the routine mathematical calculations. You people will also develop the art of the mental maths.
- Here you people will learn how to perform the multiplication operation when the multiplier and multiplicand are near base 10, 100 and 1000, know how to do the multiplication when multiplier and multiplicand are having with different bases.
- Students will learn how to multiply the bigger numbers with the moving bases and can able to multiply the numbers by 11.
- You will understand the process of division by the numbers which are near to the bases 10,100 etc. students will learn how to square the numbers from 1 to 99 and also know how to square the numbers which are ending with five.
- Instructor explain the concepts like how to find square roots with the estimation, perfect square roots features, cubes of the two digit numbers, how to find the cubes near to the base 10, 100 and 1000, how to find the cube roots of perfect cubes by the vedic mathematics etc.
The Vedic Maths shortcuts online course was offered by Rajinder Goswami. Students will understand how to perform the division operation without dividing and instructor provides amazing shortcuts of maths. Here more than 700 pupils are learning this Vedic Maths shortcuts online course. You people can able to divide the algebra expressions without performing the actual division operation. This Vedic Maths shortcuts online course includes 43 on demanded videos with full period support. You people can able to do the algebraic divisions and instructor provides some important maths tricks and tips which will save your calculations time.
- Students will understand how to solve the algebra division problems by avoiding the traditional methods of division. From will enhance their Vedic Maths skills by the practice examples which are provided by instructor.
- Instructor will explain all the basic rules and terms which are required for functioning the Vedic Maths. From the example you people will understand all the underlying topics.
- Students can able to perform the division operations with in a short period by using this Vedic Maths shortcuts and by the practise examples. You will also know how to insert the exponent missing dividend and divisor with the zero coefficient.
- You people will understand how to use the new methods when there are two terms in the divisor and can able to perform the division operation very fast by using this new methods.
- Instructor will discuss how to divide the algebraic expressions without performing the general division.
Students who wants to learn mental math, math fundamentals and shortcuts of maths, then this you must take this mental maths techniques and tricks online course which is offered by Rajinder Goswami. Here more than 3k candidates are doing this mental maths techniques and tricks online course. Students will learn how to speed up the core functions of mathematics such as divisions, multiplications, cubes, addition, squares, subtraction etc. this mental maths techniques and tricks online course also includes two hours on demanded videos with the lifetime support. You will learn about the cube roots with the mental maths.
- From the subtraction section students will learn the topics like latest way for doing the subtraction operation that which will enhance the accuracy, how to use the addition operator for subtraction etc.
- You people will understand the concepts of addition section like how to add the two 2 digit numbers, three and four digit numbers and how to perform the addition operation among the mixed numbers.
- From the multiplication section you will learn the topics like how to multiply one digit numbers, two digit numbers, three digit numbers, four and five digit numbers etc.
- Students can able to find the squares of two digit numbers, three digit numbers and four digit numbers and you will know how to find the squares from the 101 to 120 numbers by using Vedic Maths techniques.
- Learn how to find the squares of the numbers which are ending with the number 5. From the rules of divisibility section you will learn the topics like how to derive the divisibility rules for numbers, divisibility of the three digit numbers etc.
People who are planning to attempt the competitive entrance exams then this Vedic Maths online course will help you to learn about the mathematics which was created by Jimmy Razo. here more than 900 people are doing this Vedic Maths online course. Instructor was providing one downloadable video resource, one article and one hour demanded videos with full time support. Here students will learn all the techniques and tricks of Vedic Maths which are provided by the instructor. You people can attempt the competitive exams very confidently. Here you people will learn the topics such as multiplication of binomials and trinomials, n*n multiplication, algebraic divisions, equations, finding the squares etc.
- From the multiplication section students will learn the topics like multiplication of two, three and four digit numbers, trinomial and binomial multiplications. From the algebraic equations section learn how to solve the long dividing algebra equations and algebraic (ax+c).
- Students will understand that how to find out the solutions by solving the simultaneous equations. Instructor explains about squaring of numbers which are base of 100 and 50.
- From the some important tricks section you people will understand the topics such as multiplication by the number 9 and 11 and know how to convert the recursive nos to the fraction.
- You are able to learn how to perform the addition operation by utilizing the DOT technique and can able to find the fractions of the recurring decimal. Instructor also explain that how to multiply binomials and trinomials.
The advanced Vedic Maths online course is offered by Jimmy Razo (entrepreneur and trainer). Here students are able to perform the multiplications with in a flash of time by using the base methods of multiplication. Here 500+ pupils are learning this advanced Vedic Maths online course. Instructor was providing some important tricks and techniques that how to solve the more complex problems in maths. This advanced Vedic Maths online course includes one downloadable video resources and two hours demanded videos. Here students will understand the concepts like how to find the squares, cubes, instant subtractions, accelerated additions, square and cube roots and so on.
- From the high speed multiplication section you people will understand the topics like how to perform the multiplication operation from the 11 to 19 numbers, how to do multiplication by using the base method, multiple and sub multiple.
- From the square and square root section students are able to learn about the duplexing techniques which are used for calculating the squares of the numbers and you people can also find the solutions in a right way.
- Instructor will explain about the cube roots, how to calculate the cubes of a number in a simple way and also explain how to avoid the complex multiplications.
- From the instant addition and subtraction section you people are able to learn the topics like addition of large numbers by using the trachtenberg’s method and also know how to subtract the numbers with the help of concepts of complementing numbers.
- From the divisions section you will learn the concepts like fast division techniques, how to calculate the leap year and altered remainder techniques. You will also learn about the calculations of calendars.
From this Vedic Maths courses students will become human calculator and you can able to calculate any expressions. Vedic Maths is sluttish to learn and at the same time Vedic Maths is very effective. Here instructors are determined all the required information. Students who are interested to learn this Vedic Maths course then choose any course from above mentioned courses. By adding this Vedic Maths courses certificate to your resumes your career itinerary will increased. Students will get the job opportunities by doing this Vedic Maths like Vedic Maths teacher, maths content creator, maths faculty, associate professor of maths, assistant professor and more. Here you people will all the advanced concepts of Vedic Maths. People who are gratified with this Vedic Maths article then share it with your folks, work fellows through whatsapp, linkedIn, hike, twitter, facebook, instagram etc. instructors will compulsory clear up all your doubts on Vedic Maths.
Best Vedic Maths Books:
#1 Vedic Mathematics Made Easy (With DVD) by Dhaval Bathia
#2 The Power of Vedic Maths by Atul Gupte
#3 Vedic Mathematics or Sixteen Simple Mathematical Formulae from the Vedas by Sri Bharati Krisna Tirthaji
#4 The Essentials Of Vedic Mathematics by Rajesh Kumar Thakur
#5 VEDIC MATHEMATICS For Students: LEVEL – 1 OF 5 Series by Nava Vision
#6 Vedic Math Tips: Easy Vedic Mathematics (Get Vedic Math by the Tail!) (Volume 3) by John Carlin
#7 Vedic Mathematics Workbook: Rapid Mental Calculation for Juniors, Keen Teens and Adults by Jain 108
#8 Vedic Mathematics Teacher’s Manual, Vol. 1 by Kenneth R. Williams
Best Vedic Maths Online Courses