Best CompTIA Security+ Online Courses
Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Exam, from Mike Meyers. CompTIA expert and bestselling author
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501) course. It is designed to prepare you to be able to take and pass the exam to become CompTIA Security+ Certified.
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CompTIA exam AND the skills to be a great IT security tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Security+ Certification will help you land a great IT security tech job. Or, if you are already a security tech, get that raise or advancement you are after.
This is the updated course that covers the objectives for the new Security+ 501 exam, launched in November 2017. The previous 401 exam will continue to be offered through July 31st, 2018. If you take this course, be sure to sign up for the corresponding 501 exam.
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-501 Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good IT security tech and, in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 80 video lectures.
Test your skills with 3 full practice exams that mimic the real CompTIA exams with – Certification Practice Tests.
Are you ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam? Find out by testing yourself with this course on Udemy. Each of the 3 full practice tests in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take your CompTIA Security+ Certification exam.
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual CompTIA exam.
Learn what Security+ is by understanding how to build, manage, and protect the critical asset that is the network
- Upon completion of this course, students will have a basic introduction to information technology security and its various concepts.
- Expand your knowledge on the various concepts of Security+
- Be introduced to various concepts on ethical hacking. We will be talking about vulnerabilities, exploits, defense strategy, penetration testing, pentest types and methodology, vulnerability management, incident management, and security policy development
- Be able to identify a risk and the effect that it has on daily operations. You will gain an understanding of security measures and how they are implemented, as well as, the importance and the process of managing risk in your environment.
- Delve further into the development process for a business continuity plan, and learn all the necessary steps that are involved in initiating your plan.
- Learn what kind of risks computer-based attacks and social media present and know how to create a security policy, and how to deal with the threat of human-based attacks from both outside and inside the company
- Learn about Cryptopgraphy and their weaknesses in cryptography and ways to improve your security.
- Ensure that you know everything involved in securing a Windows system against attack.
- Test your knowledge and skills. Prove to yourself, and others, that you are ready CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) Exam
- Watch in-depth demos that take you step by step on ensuring the top security for you and your networks.
Best CompTIA Security+ Books:
Best CompTIA Security+ Online Courses