Computer Science is the study of processes that interact with data and that can be represented as data in the form of programs. The students who are looking for the best Computer Science courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. Computer Science encompasses theoretical ideas about how information is stored and processed and how we can express the instructions necessary to perform a useful computation. It is also about practical techniques for the creation of new computer software and hardware. Computer Science requires logical thinking, creativity and problem solving. Many no of Computer Science courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Computer Science courses for you which are listed below.
- This Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Specialization consists of 3 online learning courses and they are Introduction to Computer Programming, How Computers Work and Mathematics for Computer Science.
- In the 1st course you will learn about all the basics of editing and about the process of running programs and also about the method on the way of creating the 2D graphics with the help of shapes and coordinates.
- The 2nd course of this specialisation teaches you about how to apply some of the fundamental concepts to the kind of computer systems and also about how to apply the concepts of computer science.
- In this specialization the 3rd course is all about the Numerical Mathematics and you will learn about the topics like games, visual digital arts and music that are applied in the business level of computer science.
- This specialization is very helpful for the one who are interested in computer science and also for the professionals such as Entrepreneurs, Customer Care Reps, IT Managers, Auditors and also for the Technical Writers etc.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Computer Science: Programming with a Purpose is an online course created by the instructors Robert Sedgewick and he is a Professor of Computer Science and Kevin Wayne and he is a senior Lecturer under the department of Computer Science and offered by the Princeton University. This course is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Programming Assignments, Practice Quizzes. The syllabus of this course is made of 10 modules. The skills that you will gain in this course are Programming Principles, Computer science, Algorithms, Java programming etc. The enrollment for this course is already started and nearly 4k+ students are enrolled and if you are interested you can also enroll for this course.
- As there are 10 modules in this course and in the 1st module i.e basic programming concepts you will cover the topics like Program development, Built-in data types etc while the 2nd module is all about conditionals and loops like Nesting, Debugging etc.
- The 3rd module of this course is arrays and the topics you will learn are Typical array-processing code, Two-dimensional arrays etc and input and output is the 4th module in which you will learn about Fractal drawings, Animation etc.
- In the 5th module i.e., functions and libraries you will cover topics such as Digital audio, Gaussian distribution and Modular programming and in the 6th module the topics you will learn are Recursive graphics, Dynamic programming etc.
- Performance is the 7th module and the topics you will cover are Empirical analysis, Mathematical models, Doubling method and the abstract data types is the 8th module and the topics are Image processing, String processing etc.
- In this creating data types is the 9th module and you will be taught with the topics like Point charges, Turtle graphics and Complex numbers and in the 10th module i.e., programming languages you will be taught with the topics as Object-oriented programming, Functional programming etc.
Rating: 4.8 out of 5.
The Computer Science 101: Master the Theory Behind Programming is the online learning course created by the instructor Kurt Anderson and he is a Computer Scientist, Multimedia Designer, and also YouTube Guru. this course teaches you about the Computer Science and helps you to become a Software Engineer and a better Programmer. Computer science is one that enables the use of algorithms to store, communicate and manipulate digital information. By taking this course you will get to know about the Fundamental Theories of Algorithm Analysis. In this course nearly 6k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 8.5 hours on-demand video and 1 downloadable resource.
- This course helps you in learning about the Fundamental Theories of Algorithm Analysis, Fundamentals of Computer Science theory and also about the Core Sorting Algorithms and Different Data Structures and Algorithms.
- By taking this course you will get to know about the process of comparing different algorithms and also about the Binary Deca Number Conversion, Binary Number System Notes etc.
- You will also gain knowledge on Math Refresher Notes in which the topics like Logarithmic Functions, Algebraic Expressions, Factorial Functions, Time-Complexity, n-notation Scaling, etc are included.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about Fixed Array Run Times, Binary Search Algorithms, Fixed Array Notes, Circular and Dynamic Array Notes, and also about the concept on how to store the data.
- In this course you will be taught on the topics such as Queue and Stack Run Times, Sorting Algorithms, Bubble Sort and Selection Sort, Merge Sort Run Times and also bout the variations between stable and unstable notes.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Computer Science: Algorithms, Theory, and Machines online learning course is created by Robert Sedgewick and he is a Professor of Computer Science and Kevin Wayne and he is a senior Lecturer under the department of Computer Science and offered by the Princeton University. In this course you will learn about the classic algorithms and also scientific techniques that are helpful for evaluating performance. This course is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Programming Assignments, Practice Quizzes. The syllabus of this course is made of 10 modules. The enrollment for this course is already started and nearly 23k+ students are enrolled and if you are interested you can also enroll for this course.
- In the 1st module of this course i.e., sorting and searching you will cover the topics like Computer Science Algorithms, Machines, and theories and in the 2nd module i.e., stacks and queues you will learn about fundamental stack and queue abstractions.
- The 3rd module of this course known as symbol tables you will learn about Binary search trees and in the 4th module i.e., introduction to the theory of computing you will learn about Regular Expressions, Theory of Computing etc.
- The topics that you will learn in the 5th module i.e turning machines are A simple model of computation, Universality and Computability and intractability which is 6th module you will learn about Poly-time reductions, NP-completeness etc.
- A computing machine is the 7th module and you will learn about Operating the machine, Machine language programming and Data Types and von neumann machine is the 8th module and you will learn about Practical implications, A note of caution etc.
- The 9th module is combination circuits and you will be taught with the topics like Digital circuits, Building blocks and Adder circuit etc and in the 10th module i.e central processing unit you will learn about Program counter, Components and connections etc.
Ratings: 4.8 out of 5.
The CS101 Bootcamp: Introduction to Computer Science & Software is the online learning course created by the instructor Samuel Spencer who is a freelance web developer. This course is all about the software programming, software programming and it is considered as the coding bootcamp for absolute beginners. Computer science is one that enables the use of algorithms to store, communicate and manipulate digital information. By taking this course you will get to know about the basic concepts of software programming and also about the Fundamentals of mobile apps, cloud computing and databases. In this course nearly 4k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2.5 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will learn about all the basic concepts of software programming such as python, php, python and about how to write the basic software applications and programs.
- This course also teaches you about Fundamentals of mobile apps, cloud computing and databases and about the process on the working of computer and more about the basics of computer hardware.
- The instructor of this course helps you in gaining the knowledge on How computer software works, how software programs and programming languages work and also about Websites and HTML, CSS etc.
- You will also be taught on programming languages such as Programming in Java, Programming in Python and also about Web Servers, PHP, Ruby and APIs and big data and databases like nosql and sql.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are basics of building mobile websites and mobile apps and also about what exactly is cloud computing and server administration and operations.
Rating: 4.1 out of 5.
This Learn The Fundamentals of Programming: Core Concepts is the online learning course created by the VICONIC Development which is known as game design and development company. In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of computer science for programming. Computer science is one that enables the use of algorithms to store, communicate and manipulate digital information. This course also teaches you about the how computer programming works and fundamentals of Computer Science and also you will get to know about how to manage different variable types. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1.5 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will learn about all the fundamentals of Computer Science and about the process on how the computer programming work and more about core concepts of computer programming.
- By taking this course you will get to know about the topics such as Values and variables and how to use the functions to repeat actions, and also about Break down tasks and customize functions with parameters.
- This course also teaches you about how to Create conditional tests and build compound conditional tests and also more about the topics like Loops, Arrays, how to Capture input from the user and how to Manage different variable types.
- The instructor of this course helps you in gaining knowledge on the topics such as Object and class, Make your own classes and objects, Work with existing classes and objects, Use polymorphism using interfaces etc.
- You will also be taught on the topics like Coding your app or program, Refactor code, Debugging and Github and also about polymorphism, refactoring, debugging, version control systems, and multi-platform support etc.
Rating: 4.0 out of 5.
Computer science has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Computer science course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as a Computer Science Professor, Computer Scientist, Computer Science Engineer, Computer Science Developer, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Computer Science Fundamentals Online Courses