DaVinci Resolve is a color correction and non-linear video editing application for macOS, Windows, and Linux. The students who are looking for the best DaVinci Resolve courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. DaVinci Resolve 15, Blackmagic Design has radically made over its editing suite to create one of the best video-editing systems at any price even against mainstream options like Premiere Pro CC and Apple’s Final Cut Pro X. It now comes with Fusion, a powerful visual effects (VFX) app used in Hollywood films, along with an excellent color corrector and audio editor. Many no of DaVinci Resolve courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best DaVinci Resolve courses for you which are listed below.
This DaVinci Resolve 15: The Complete Video Editing Course is the online learning course created by the Phil Ebiner who is Top-Rated Instructor and satisfied 1 Million+ Students with his teaching and Bestselling Instructor named Kashif A with the help of Video School Online Inc which has Become a Better Creator. This course teaches you about the video editing in DaVinci Resolve 15 with many of these easy-to-follow DaVinci Resolve tutorials for video editing. By taking this course you will gain knowledge on how design clean and professional titles for you videos and also how to save and export your videos for HD playback. In this course nearly 3k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 13 hours on-demand video and 6 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about how to save and export your videos for HD playback and how to apply visual effects to your videos and make them look better and also the way of adding a feeling to your video with the help of color grading.
- By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the process of editing green screen footage and entire video and how to add backgrounds with the help of efficient and professional techniques.
- You will also be able to design professional and clean and also edit and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos from beginning to end for the videos that are created by you.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about all the basics of DaVinci Resolve like Basic Workflow, Project Window and also about how to open DaVinci Resolve for the First Time.
- This course also helps you in gaining the knowledge on the topics like Interface and Importing Videos to the Media Pool, Organizing Media with Bins, Multiple Ways to Create Timelines etc.
The Color Grading and Correction with DaVinci Resolve is the online learning course created by the GetFilming Film School which is an Online Film School and Community. By taking this course you will learn about expert color correction processes, workflows and theories from industry professional colorist Rob Bessette. This course teaches you about how to navigate and use the DaVinci Resolve UI expertly and also you will get to know about color correction and grading completely and also you will be able to create the stunning footage with the help of industry standard workflows. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2 hours on-demand video.
- This course teaches you about color correction and grading the movies, online videos and TV and also how to navigate expertly by using the DaVinci Resolve UI and how to create the stunning footage with the help of industry standard workflows.
- By the end of this course you will get to know about DaVinci Resolve process entirely from importing footage and grading to exporting and rendering and also about the process of applying for jobs as a professional color grader.
- In this course you will cover the topics like Building Blocks of Color Grading, Analysing and Matching Clips, Preparing your Footage, Saturation and intensity of the piece and Shadows, midtones and highlights.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the topics like Motion tracking tab overview, Tracking a subject, Stabilising footage, Removing tracking points and also Changing the lighting.
- You will also be taught with the Referencing to an already edited, Mediapool, How to address footage conflicts, some basic footage organisation and How to sync up missing footage.
The Davinci Resolve 15: FAIRLIGHT Sound post-production online course is created by the Film Pro that provides the Independent Film Directors, Screenwriter and Producer with heavy VFX focus. This course helps you to do more with Davinci Resolve 15, and also you can add Pro Sound post production in Hollywood’s best Color Correction Software by taking this course. By taking this course you will also learn about the topics like Sound Editing modes in Fairlight, Limiter, Denoise using Noise Gate and also how to work on image and sound etc. In this course nearly 300+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 4 hours on-demand video.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to work on both the sound and image of your documentary, clip, film and also how to make the sound post production in the free Davinci Resolve 15.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on Fairlight and tour of the Interface, Where to find a large free Sound Library, how to edit the modes of sound with the help of fairlight.
- In this course you will be covered with the topics like Noise Reduction and Noise Gate with the help of Denoise and also about the right way of mixing MUSIC by using the VOCALS in Fairlight.
- The topics that you will learn in this course are Compression, Normalisation, DeEsser, EQ and Limiter and also how to avoid the amateur music mixing and more about the topics like panning and reverb.
- This course is very helpful for the people who are willing to use the free Davinci Resolve 15 for sound post-production along with the fairlight and for the professional who are excited to gain more knowledge on Davinci Resolve 15.
This Davinci Resolve 15: Color Correction & Grading online learning course is created by the Film Pro that provides the Independent Film Directors, Screenwriter and Producer with heavy VFX focus. This course teaches you the Proven steps for a fast start with the best color grading software. This course also teaches you about How to protect the blacks, how to Bring timeline fast from Adobe Premiere and also how to reuse your look for other projects, how to work fast color correcting several shots at once etc. In this course nearly 300+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2 hours on-demand video.
- This course helps you in gaining knowledge on how and when to use all types of nodes along with the power windows, matching shots and qualifiers and also the way of bringing timeline quickly from Adobe Premiere.
- You will also learn about the process of working fast color correcting several shots at once, by creating groups, and when you can group shots and the way of protecting the blacks.
- In this course you will be taught on the way of protecting skin tone even when you want to go wild with creative color grading and the process of reusing the your look for other projects.
- By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the basics of Davinci Resolve 15 such as Qualifiers, Interface, Tracking, Power Windows and more about nodes like Serial node, Layer node, Parallel node, Splitter node etc.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about 4 easy steps to color correct, Protect skin tones in a teal and orange look, how to match the shots and how to protect the blacks always.
The Filmmaking Using DaVinci Resolve. Free Software Included is the online learning course created by the IFH Courses that provides Screenwriting, Filmmaking and also creator, distributor and publisher of high-quality online courses. By taking this course you will learn how to upgrade your Filmmaking and also Video Creation. And also How to Edit on DaVinci Resolve from a Professional Hollywood Editor. By the end of this course you will get to know about how to start a project within Resolve and also about Hotkeys that are used to make your workflow faster. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1.5 hours on-demand video and 2 downloadable resources.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about How to start a project within Resolve and the process of importing and organizing media and more about the Hot keys that are helpful to make your workflow faster.
- You will also be taught on lessons of Bonus post production and how to export the resolution and multiple formats and more about Archiving and Restoring of DaVinci Projects.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Importing Footage, Smart Bins, Organizing Media, Master Project Settings, Adding Transitions, Creating Timelines, 3-Point Editing etc.
- By taking this course you will learn about the topics like Basic Trimming Controls, Compound Clips and Nested Times Lines, Swapping, Splitting and Copying Clips and Clip Retiming etc.
- In this course you will learn about Scrolling Titles, Generators, Titles, texts and how to edit with Multiple Cameras at the Same Time and also more about Render Settings and Render Queue etc.
This Color Grading with DaVinci Resolve: Beginner to Advanced is the online learning course created by the instructor Matthew Falconer and he is a Freelance Colourist and also Visiting Lecturer at Met Film School. This course is all about how to grade the colour like a well experienced professional with the help of many hands on projects. You will also gain knowledge on how to edit panel within Da Vinci Resolve with the help of panel tools, basics and effects and also about how to investigate the important attributes of our footage. In this course nearly 2k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 30 hours on-demand video.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to grade a project from beginning to finishing and how to deliver to a professional standard and how to guide others through the workflow of color grading.
- In this course you will learn about the edit panel basics, tools and effects, Media Panel Whistle-stop, Module resources, Pre-grade in Premiere Pro, Generating the AAF, the process of Importing and organizing footage for larger projects.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Color Panel Whistle-Stop, Luma Waveform R16, Primary Wheels and color adjustments and RGB Curves and Luma adjustments.
- You will also cover the topics like Histograms R16, Hue Saturation Luma Qualifier, Power Windows, Tracking and keyframing, Matching a short sequence with Secondaries and Sat and Luma R16 etc.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on Delivery Settings, Multiple Deliveries, Delivery Panel Whistle-Stop, 1D and 3D LUTs, Parallel nodes, advanced organisation, Layer Nodes, overlapping and alpha etc.
DaVinci Resolve has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this DaVinci Resolve course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as a Motion Graphics Editor, Video Editor, Senior Editor / Post-Production Specialist, Episodic Jr Editor, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best DaVinci Resolve Online Courses