The electron for the desktop applications online course is offered by Stephen Grider (engineering architect). You can able to utilize the Electron Framework for building the cross platform desktop apps by the advanced web dev technologies. Here 11k+ pupils are learning this electron for the desktop applications online course. Students are able to build the native applications by utilizing the web development technologies and you can also build the applications that will work on windows and macos from the single codebase. Instructor will explain how to build the status tray based applications and single window applications. This electron for the desktop applications course includes three articles and eight hours demanded videos.
- Firstly instructor explain history of electron and working principle of electron. You will learn the topics such as overview of application, how to stop and start the electron, how to load the html documents, selection of videos, FFMPEG introduction and installation procedure etc.
- Students will come to know the topics like app boilerplate, creation of main window, construction of menu bars, on menu click functionalities, menu bar gotchas, cross platform hotkeys, creation of separate windows, how to add the polish to the window etc.
- You are able to learn the concepts such as role shortcuts, clearing the lists, how to restore the developer tools, collection of garbage with the electron, differences between the tary and browser window, creation of tray icons, detecting the visibility etc.
- Here instructor explain the topics like basics of ES6 classes, positioning of the windows, subclassing, object oriented programming with the electron, hiding the dock class, building the context menus, app challenges, video metadata, combining the electron with the redux and react etc.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
- From the introduction to the electron section you will learn the concepts like electron overview, code editor, bootstrapping etc. from the weather application section you will learn about accessing the weather api, weather app introduction, how to build the controller etc.
- From the pomodoro clock section instructor explain the topics like bootstrapping the app, implementation of dynamic view, start timer function, maintain the internal state of breaks, how to build the long break clock functionality, how to build the view and so on.
- Students will learn the concepts like initialization of project, starting and styling the controller, creation of new games, how to handle the gameplay movements, creation of conversion functions, finalizing the controller and know how to run the applications etc.
- From the currency converter section you people will learn about the creation of view, currency converter function, creation of specific conversion functions and so on.
Rating: 4.1 Out of 5
The Total guide on the Electron with projects online course is offered by Ankit Srivastava. Students will understand how to develop the advanced and interactive applications by using the web development. Here 20+ pupils are enrolled to learn this Total guide on the Electron with projects online course. You can able to build applications for the windows and mac operating systems and students will learn all the basics and advanced levels of applications. Instructor will explain all the core topics of Electron Framework and also explain how to develop the amazing desktop gui applications. Instructor provides four hours demanded videos and certificate with full time support.
- From the browser window section you will learn the topics like transparent windows, title property, playing with the browser window, and frameless windows.
- From the menu bar section you will understand the concepts such as menu bar introduction, contextual menus, preview of menu bar, keyboard shortcuts for the menu options, radio buttons, submenus and checkbox.
- You will learn the topics like ipc modules, asynchronous ipc messaging, know how to start with the dialog module, properties of open dialog, browser window parameters, error dialogs, how to save the files, message dialog, creation of custom icons for the dialog and so on.
- Instructor explain the electrons web content, print to pdf method, capture page method, know how to start with the screens, loading events and finding the locales.
- Here students are able to learn the procedure for building the advanced and interactive applications by utilizing the web development.
Rating: 4.8 Out of 5
- Students will learn the topics like how to use the electron, know the differences between the native applications and electron applications, how to install and run the electron projects, app structure, how to use the native node modules, debugging etc.
- You people will learn the concepts like app instances, how to control and manage the content and creation of the application windows, child and parent windows, frameless windows, methods, events, properties, web contents, window state, dialog etc.
- From the renderer process api section students will learn the topics like remote, web frame, browser window proxy, and desktop capturer. You will come to know about the IPC communication.
- Instructor will explain the topics like process, screen, native image, shell, clipboard, offscreen rendering, notifications, progress, network detection, preload scripts, creation of the main browser windows, retrieving and deleting the items, application menu etc.
- Students will come to know the concepts such as electron builder, overview of distribution, app updates, publishing releases, basics of torch bar, integration of torch bar, advanced layouts etc.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
The distributing the electron applications online course was created by Packt Publishing. Students will learn how to explore the electron packaging tools. Here more than 100 candidates are enrolled to learn this distributing the electron applications online course. You people can able to configure the appveyor ci and travis ci for automatically deploying and building the electron applications. Students can able to prepare the electron applications for submitting in the application store and can able to code sign the electron applications for ensuring the integrity. This distributing the electron applications online course includes three hours demanded videos and one downloadable video resources.
- Firstly students will understand all the basics of electron applications packaging, publishing of electron applications, how to manage the electron native modules, electron builder introduction etc.
- From the linux/gnu section students will learn the topics like configuration of linux/gnu builds on the travis ci, building of snap packages, debian packages, rpm packages and building of app images.
- From the macos section you will understand the concepts like building of dmg archives and pkg packages, code signing, configuration of macos on travis ci, and building the mac application store packages.
- You will know the topics like configuration of windows builds on the appveyor ci, building the nsis installers, appx packages and portable packages, how to setup the auto updates for the windows, macos and appimages etc.
Rating: 4 Out of 5
The desktop applications with the firestore, electron and angular online course was offered by Raja Yogan (software engineer). Students will understand that how to write large applications from scratch. Here 200+ candidates are learning this desktop applications with the firestore, electron and angular online course. You will learn how to solve the problems and can able to retrieve the data by utilizing the nosql databases. Instructor was providing 11.5 hours demanded videos, certificate and one article with full period access. Students can able to build the desktop applications which can run on mac, linux and windows operating systems.
- Students will learn the topics like process of adding the firebase for the applications, routing, addition of components for the application, know to login, navbar, how to login to the user account, signing up new users, authentication guards and login screen.
- You people will understand the concepts like sidebar, how to handle the errors, learn how to update the profile pictures and nicknames, addition of friends, how to send friend requests and how to accept friend requests, friends panel and so on.
- Instructor will explain the topics like how to see the status of the user, instant search, prevention of multiple requests, showing all the received request, chat feed, footer, how to send and show the messages, addition of bubbles, smart date pipe etc.
- Students will also understand the concepts such as scrolling automatically to bottom, chat user info, sending the images, infinite scroll, refining the image filter, calling, creation of groups, how to add the members, notifications, rules of firestore etc.
- You are able to learn the topics like electron introduction, fixing the drag, frameless windows, packaging with the electron etc.
Rating: 3.5 Out of 5
From this Electron Framework online courses you people can able to develop the applications more effectively. Where trainers are determining all the required information about this Electron Framework article. Those who are interested to do this Electron Framework online courses then choose any course from above mentioned courses. Students will get more job opportunities like game developer, ui developer, react native developer, mobile applications developer, software engineer etc, by adding this Electron Framework courses certificate to your resume. Please share this Electron Framework article with your buddies, colleagues through twitter, linkedIn, facebook, whatsapp, hike, instagram etc. here instructors will compulsory clear up your doubts on this Electron Framework.
Best Electron Framework Books:
Best Electron Framework Online Courses