A financial analyst is a person who performs financial analysis for external or internal financial clients as a core part of the job. The students who are looking for the best Supervised learning courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. A financial analyst is someone who makes business recommendations for an organization based on analyses they carry out on factors like market trends, the financial status of a company and the predicted outcomes of a certain type of deal. Financial analysts are primarily responsible for creating financial models that can predict the outcome of certain business decisions. Many no of financial analyst courses available in the market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best financial analyst courses for you which are listed below.
This Financial Analysis for Startups is the online learning course which is part of the Valuation and Financial Analysis For Startups Specialization is created by the instructor Hyun Han Shin and he is a Professor at the School of Business and offered by the Yonsei University. The syllabus that you will cover in this course is made of 4 modules and they are Financial Ratio Analysis, Long-term Financial Planning, Pro Forma Statements, Planning for Growth at Ysom Inc etc. This course is included with Self-Paced Learning Option, Graded Programming Assignments, Practice Quizzes etc. the enrollment for this course is already started and nearly 4k+ students are enrolled and you can also enroll if you are interested.
- The syllabus of this course is confined with 4 modules and they are Financial Ratio Analysis, Long-term Financial Planning, Pro Forma Statements and Pro Forma Statements.
- In the 1st module of this course you will learn about the learn several key financial ratios like Liquidity Ratio, Leverage Ratio, Efficiency Ratio, Profitability Ratio and also Market Value Ratio.
- The 2nd module contains the topics like Simple Financial Planning Model, The Percentage of Sales Approach percentage of sales approach and about predicted sales growth.
- The 3rd module of this course contains the topics like Pro Forma Statements, Free Cash Flow, EFN and Growth rate, Samsung Excel Template, which are taught with the help of 3 video and 2 practice exercises.
- The topics that you will cover in the 4th module of this course are Pro forma Income Statement, Pro forma Balance Sheet, Excel Template etc and they are taught with the help of 2 videos and 2 practice exercises.
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the online learning course created by the 365 Careers and it is considered as the best-selling provider of finance courses which creates opportunities for Business and Finance students. The topics that you will cover in this course are Financial Statement Analysis, Accounting, Financial Math, Business Analysis and excel. The one who make the recommendations of business for an organization with reference on analyses that are carried out on factors such as the financial status of a company and market trends is known as a financial analyst. In this course nearly 126k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 17 hours on-demand video and 445 downloadable resources
- In this course you will learn about how to format in a professional way and the process of creating the professional charts in Microsoft Excel and the way of building a company’s P&L and company’s Balance Sheet.
- This course teaches you about the techniques of calculating the Profitability, Solvency, Growth ratios and Liquidity which are used to analyze the performance of a company and the process of performing the Financial Statement Analysis.
- The instructor of this course helps you in learning about the variations between fixed interest rates and variables and also you will learn about the principles of Bookkeeping and Accounting.
- By taking this course you will get to know about how to analyze a business and how to Create company presentations in PowerPoint professionally and the process of performing the industry analysis.
- You will also learn about the process of calculating the loan schedule completely and also about how to create design the Layout and Format of Pivot Tables on your own and more about charts like Doughnut Chart, Area Chart etc.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Finance Training for Financial Analysts online learning course is created by the instructor Ashish Agarwal and he is a Corporate Finance Expert and also a business expert and an ex partner in McKinsey, and BlackRock. By taking this comprehensive course you will learn about the Accounting, Business Valuation, excel, PowerPoint, Forecasting, Financial Analysis etc. The one who make the recommendations of business for an organization with reference on analyses that are carried out on factors such as the financial status of a company and market trends is known as a financial analyst. In this course nearly 2k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 10 hours on-demand video and 21 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about the process of creating the data visualization charts in Excel and also about the creation of cash flow statement, income statement and balance sheet.
- This course also teaches you about how to apply the Multiples valuation technique on a real company and how to Compare the performance of different companies with the help of a framework.
- By taking this course you will be able to Use PowerPoint for creation of business presentations and create a forward looking integrated financial model and also Prepare the accounting statements on your own.
- The instructor of this course helps you in gaining knowledge on financial performance analysis, operating metrics, financing metrics and how to calculate the operating and financing metrics.
- You will also be taught with the estimation of Discounted Cash Flow technique, Calculation of Terminal Value, Calculation of Enterprise Value and Free Cash Flows to Firm and also different techniques of equity valuation.
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5.
The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course is the online learning course created by the instructor Chris Haroun who is an author, Award Winning MBA Professor and Venture Capitalist with the help of Complete Business Education and this is meant for publishing the Business and Professional Development Training. The instructor of this course is an award winning MBA Prof who worked @Goldman, in Hedge Funds and succeed as an Investor and Financial Analyst. The one who make the recommendations of business for an organization with reference on analyses that are carried out on factors such as the financial status of a company and market trends is known as a financial analyst. In this course nearly 54k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 22.5 hours on-demand video and 34 downloadable resources.
- By taking this course you will learn about the process of building the financial models and about the working of risk management and about the working of Monetary Policies and IPO.
- This course helps you in gaining knowledge on the way of using the technical analysis, using the P/R for picking the target prices Discounted Cash Flow and also about some valuation methodologies.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Investment Banking, Private Equity, Sell Side Research Analyst, Buy Side Trader, Equity Capital Markets, Equity Sales, Artificial Intelligence, Hedge Fund etc.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the finance role and about the variations between different Roles of Financial Analyst and World Trade Organization, Economic Stimulation and Fiscal Policy.
- You will also be taught with the Interest Rates Changes, Monetary Policy, Growth and Value Investors, Financial Statements and Valuation Methods, Investment Banking Modeling,, Acquisitions, Mergers and Valuation.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Certification in Financial Ratios for Beginners is the online learning course created by the instructor Saad T. Hameed and he is a trader, instructor and a well experienced instructor who satisfied over 100k+ students with his teaching. In this course you will learn about the Financial ratios which is considered as one of the pillars of Financial Analysis and also you will be able to think like a Financial Analyst by investing 180 Min. The one who make the recommendations of business for an organization with reference on analyses that are carried out on factors such as the financial status of a company and market trends is known as a financial analyst. In this course nearly 6k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 3 hours on-demand video and 2 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about the ratios like Complete Valuation Ratios, Complete Leveraging Ratios, Complete Efficiency Ratios, Complete Liquidity Ratios and Complete Profitability Ratios etc.
- This course also teaches you what exactly is the Financial Ratios and about its types and also about the Real Meaning of Financial Ratio data and more about How the Companies are Valued by Financial analyst.
- The course is all about the financial statement analysis in which the topics like Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Statements of Operations, Statements of Stockholders Equity etc.
- By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the topics like Debt Ratio Leveraging Ratio, Debt Equity Ratio, Debt Service Coverage Ratio, Inventory Turnover Ratio, Days Sales Outstanding DSO Ratio etc.
- You will also be taught with the topics like Receivable Turnover Ratio, Dividend Yield, Earning Per Share EPS, Price–sales ratio, Price to Book Ratio, Gross Profit Margin, ROC Return on Capital etc.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5.
Financial Analyst has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Financial Analyst course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. After learning financial analysis course you will get a job as a financial analyst, internet research analyst, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Financial Analyst Online Courses