Julia is a dynamic programming language and embedded language. Julia is used to compile while running. People who are waiting for the best julia online courses then this is correct place to choose the course. Here from this julia online course students will understand the topics such as capacities and advantages of the julia, how to utilize the different julia packages (plots, dataframes), how to scrape the data from the web, julia scientific programming, how to utilize the logical structures, creation of random variables from data points, fundamentals of language, how to use the data frames and dataarrays, how to handle the errors, advanced topics (macros, symbols, meta programming etc ), logical operators, variables, arrays, how to organize the codes by writing the macros, how to perform the statistical computations in the data, how to optimize the code by using macros and more. Our panel experts has selected some best julia online courses for you which are listed below.
The Julia scientific programming online course is offered by University of Cape Town. Here 13k+ pupils are learning this julia online course. Juan H Klopper and Henri Laurie are the instructors of this Julia scientific programming language online course. Students will write simple julia programs from the scratch and you will also understand about the capacities and advantages of the julia as the computing language. You are able to utilize the different julia packages like dataframes, states and plots. Students can scrape the data from the web and able to used from program files, command line and jupyter notebook. And you will learn the functions and structure of the data in julia.
- In the first week students will learn about the julia scientific programming, basics of language, julia REPL, arithmetical and logical expressions, type system of julia, variables, functions, process of installing the juno by using the julia etc.
- In the second week you are able to learn the topics like how to utilize the logical structures, loading the data by using the julia, creation of csv files from the data tables, for loops, multiple curves in the single diagram etc.
- From the notebook as the julia programs section you will understand the topics like plotting the data, how to apply the SIR compartmental models in the epidemiology, number susceptible, number infectious, number recovered, basic parameters of model etc.
- From the functions and structuring data section students will understand the concepts such as basic functions of julia, creation of random variables from data points, building the dataframes, creation of data visualizations, how to export the data, creation of dataframe etc.
The advanced Julia programming language online course was created by Stone River eLearning academy. Here 200+ pupils are enrolled to learn this New Julia programming language online course. Students will understand that how to write the intermediate code of julia. You people will understand all the fundamentals of julia language with the real world examples and know how to perform the file IO operations of the julia. This Julia programming language online course includes three hours demanded videos, one downloadable video resources and one article with full period access. Instructor will explain about the features and basic functions of julia.
- From the fundamentals of language section students will understand the topics like julia, julialang, how to install the julia in local system, logical operators, strings, arrays, functions, variables, loops, list comprehensions, modules, data types and scope.
- You people will understand all the advanced topics such as macros, how to dive file IO reading, file IO working with the directories, writing to the files, symbols, metaprogramming, expressions, multiple dispatch and error handling.
- Students will understand that how to write the files before taking to the meta programming. You will learn the handle the errors and understand the complex features of the julia.
- Instructor will explain that how to perform the IO file operations in the julia and you will come to know how to write intermediate level codes in the julia.
- From the real world examples students will understand all fundamentals of julia language.
The Julia with data science online course is offered by Packt Publishing. Students can able to analyze and manage the statistical datasets by using the packages of dataframes. Here 200+ pupils are enrolled to learn this julia online course. Instructors are providing one downloadable video resources and 5.5 hours on demanded videos with full period access. Students are able to conduct the statistical analysis with the distribution.ji and staebase.ji. Instructors will explain that how to perform the statistical computations in the data. You also understand that how to apply the algorithms from the decision tree and can able to organize the code by writing the lisp style macros.
- Students will understand the topics like installation of julia, variables, uses of functions, tuples, dictionaries, know how to work with the matrices for storing the data, how to optimize the code by using macros, use of dataframes and dataarrays etc.
- Instructors will discuss the topics like interacting with the nosql databases such as sql server and mongodb, how to visualize the data with histograms and scatter plots, classifying by using the rules and decision tree etc.
- You people will come to know the concepts like how to work with the support vector machine, how to apply the generalized linear models with the glm, hypothesis testing, dataset statistically etc.
- Students will understand the topics like handling the data with the csv and tsv files, interacting with web, quoting, symbols, interpolation, macros, correlation, deviation metrics, metaprogrammings by the dataframes, linear regression etc.
- Instructor will also explain the concepts such as channels, data movement, histograms, scatterplots, plotting functions, loop operations, parallel maps and so on.
Julia for the Data science online course is offered by Packt Publishing. Here 200+ candidates are doing this Julia for the Data science course. Students will learn about various development environments and data structures basics of julia. You people can able to use the data frames packages for analyzing and managing. Instructors will discuss that how to apply various algorithms from the decision trees for extracting the meaningful information from iris datasets. You people are able to perform the statistical computations on the data from different sources and can able to visualize them by using the plotting packages. And you can able to organise the code by using the lisp style macros.
- Students will understand how to install the julia, how to work with the basic types and variables, how to control the execution of julia code, how to use the functions, dictionaries, tuples and sets and know how to work with the matrices for calculations etc.
- You will also understand the topics like how to work with package ecosystem, how to organise the code in modules, use of parameterized methods and types, know how to optimize the code by utilizing the marcos etc.
- From the working with the data in julia section you will learn the concepts like writing and reading the data files, julia data, how to use the data frames and dataarrays, how to interact with the nosql database same as mongodb etc.
- From the statistics with the julia section students will learn the concepts such as dataset statiscally, julia plotting techniques, how to interface with the R, hypothesis and distribution testings and so on.
- You will learn the topics like working with the support vector machines, testing and training the decision tree models, machine learning techniques etc.
Instructors are determining all the necessary information regarding to this julia article. Students will get more job opportunities by learning this julia online course like analyst, project manager, data engineer, data scientist, data science software engineer, model validation manager, model analyst, forward developed engineer and more. Those are interested to learn this julia online course then you can choose any course from the above listed courses. Instructors will clear out your queries and doubts of this julia article. Students career path will surely increased by adding this best julia online course certificate to their resumes. Please share this julia article with your friends, colleagues through the whatsapp, twitter, linkedIn, facebook, hike, instagram etc.
Best Julia Books:
#1 Getting started with Julia Programming Language by Ivo Balbaert
#2 Julia Programming for Operations Research: A Primer on Computing by Changhyun Kwon
#3 Mastering Julia by Malcolm Sherrington
#4 Learning Julia: Build high-performance applications for scientific computingby Anshul Joshi & Rahul Lakhanpal
#5 Beginning Julia Programming: For Engineers and Scientists by Sandeep Nagar
#6 Julia for Data Science by Anshul Joshi
Best Julia Online Courses