Best Six Sigma Certification Online Courses
Table of Contents
There are more than a dozen reasons to consider our Certification Course:
- Global Accredition – 6SigmaStudy, International Association for Six Sigma Certification(IASSC) and The Council for Six Sigma Certification are the only three accrediting organizations focused on Lean Six Sigma. We are an Accredited Training Organization of 6SigmaStudy for Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt Training Programs.
- Universal Lean Six Sigma Book of Knowledge – This course curriculum is designed by benchmarking BoK of 6SigmaStudy,ASQ, IASSC, CSSC etc. All that a Six Sigma belt needs to know is comprehensively covered.
- Live Case Study based approach – This course is integrated with a Live Case Study for Green Belt Course in the reference section; which will help you to understand how a problem is solved and Six Sigma project is executed step-by-step.
- Free E-mail Guidance – Reach out to iCertify’s 24×7 email Helpdesk for guidance and clarification.
- Offline Hands-on Activities – There are over 20 hands-on offline activities from “ClearCalls” case that you will solve across different sections, one step at a time thus You’ll learn by doing.
- Difficulty Level – Lectures in this course have been grouped as ‘Low’, ‘Medium’ and ‘High’ on difficulty level, thus enabling you to pay more attention & revise difficult lectures.
- Application Knowledge – 90% of lectures in this course are designed for you to ‘Apply’, ‘Analyze’, ‘Evaluate’ & ‘Create’ as per Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Free Proprietary Resources – Over 20 proprietary resources are included in this course for your future use at free of cost.
- Step-by-Step Instructions – For all tools, step-by-step instructions is included in templates for future use.
- Downloadable Study Guides – Crisp study guides is available for each section
- Built-in DMAIC Structure – For ease, this entire course is structured under 5 different phases of Six Sigma – DMAIC.
Naveen Kumar – “I just passed my IASSC Green Belt exam and I couldn’t have done it without the help of this course. I do not have a statistical background and yet, this course was immensely helpful to understand the basic concepts of Lean Six Sigma. Neil did a great job here. Appreciate it!”
Kimi – “First of All, I passed the ASQ certified Green Belt exam several days ago. Here is a big appreciation to the Instructor. Regarding the course for passing the exam, it is a nice introduction to the Six Sigma in general.It gives you lots of concepts during the courses in a very understandable way.”
Joe Lance -“The course was very thorough. It was detailed, and challenging. The Instructor was very knowledgeable and professional. The supporting material was good, and I learned a lot. I will recommend this course to my friends, and I will return for Black Belt certification after I have time to incorporate the skills I learned in this course.”
Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certification (LSSGB) is highly sought after and rewarding certification in quality management. The knowledge, skills, and recognition that come with this training can help you move into leadership or management positions. Black Belt’s in most organizations are the official team leaders of the projects and they manage multiple projects, ensuring organizational goals are met; they coach green belts to implement successful projects that add significant and sustainable value to the organization; they understand the complete working of the statistical tools, using them innovatively to solve practical problems.
LSSBB training by Greycampus imparts a strong understanding of the Six Sigma methodologies and DMAIC process to control variations in the process and to identify and reduce waste. It also helps the students to prepare for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma black belt certification exam along with the Greycampus certification exam. The course content is aligned to the universally accepted IASSC Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge for Black Belts. Greycampus is an authorized training partner of IASSC and the certificate provided by us is recognized by IASSC.
Knowledge of the six sigma and lean methodologies covered in either Lean Six sigma Green belt or Six sigma Green belt is useful to take this course. Knowledge of statistics is recommended, but the required knowledge of statistics is covered in this course. Additionally, knowledge of Minitab will be beneficial, but not mandatory, to execute example scenarios. This course is aimed at self learners who are aspiring to add Lean six sigma black belt certification to their resume or implement the knowledge in their organizations to add value.
Lean Six Sigma is a sequence of activities that together make up a Six Sigma project. This sequence consists of phases which are: Define, measure, analyze, improve and control phase. These are often abbreviated as DMAIC, which is the core of Lean Six Sigma projects. After a brief introduction, the student is introduced to various tools that belong to each of the aforementioned phase.
At the end of this course, you will master Lean Six Sigma White Belt skills and will receive your Lean Six Sigma White Belt certificate of completion. The whole course is designed and taught by experienced lecturers/Master Six sigma Black Belts who teach at universities in the Netherlands. The teaching style is designed to be clear and easy to understand, whilst providing you with the experience of private tutoring. What sets this Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification course apart from the rest is that we make a threefold promise:
- We use clear examples from the Lean Six Sigma practice.
- We cut away the academic nonsense and focus on practical Lean Six Sigma knowledge that you can apply right away. This keeps this Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification course efficient.
- We do our best to keep things fun. This is not supposed to be an ordeal, but a fun Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification course.
Thank you for your interest and we hope to welcome you to our Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification course.
Best Six Sigma Certification Books:
#1 Six Sigma For Dummies by Craig Gygi & Bruce Williams & Stephen R. Covey
#2 Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide: Test Prep Book & Practice Test Questions for the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Exam by Test Prep Books
#3 Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Secrets Study Guide: CSSGB Test Review for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam by CSSGB Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
#4 The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook, 2nd Edition (With 2 CD-ROMs) by Govindarajan Ramu & Roderick A. Munro & Daniel J. Zrymiak
#5 Six Sigma for Green Belts and Champions: Foundations, DMAIC, Tools, Cases, and Certification by Howard S. Gitlow & David M. Levine
#6 Lean Six Sigma: A Beginner’s Step-By-Step Guide To Implementing Six Sigma Methodology to an Enterprise and Manufacturing Process (Lean Guides for Scrum, Kanban, Sprint, DSDM XP & Crystal) by Jeffrey Ries