Here Best MS Office Online Courses
The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Office 2016 Inside And Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
Contents and Overview
- Excel 2016 Beginning/Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Excel 2016 Intermediate: Use complex formulas and perform data analysis on your organization’s revenue and expense patterns.
- Excel 2016 Advanced: Take your Excel skills to the ultimate level with advanced charts, graphs, formulas and data analysis.
- Word 2016: Create documents, embed videos and set up online collaboration on joint projects for school or work.
- PowerPoint 2016: Make impactful presentations for your next business meeting using animation, audio/video and collaborative tools.
- Access 2016 for Beginners: Become a master of data management, customer tracking and buying patterns.
- Microsoft Essential VBA for Excel: Learn how to automate repetitive and time-consuming Excel procedures and operations for maximum efficiency.
you will learn
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2016.
- How to effectively use Excel 2016 on a touchscreen device.
- How create, save, and open a workbook.
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel using Excel Options.
- How to use and how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- The basics of entering and editing data in a workbook.
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive.
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions.
- How to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel 2016 worksheet.
- Discover how to create charts and graphs
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data
The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Office 2010 Inside And Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
Courses included with this bundle:
Learn Excel 2010
In this 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2010 Beginners course, you’ll go from shunning sums to cheerily calculating, and by the end of the course you’ll be comfortable with creating and editing spreadsheets, formatting your data, working with formulas, and more.
Learn Excel 2010 – Advanced
Ideal for those seeking to enhance their Excel 2010 knowledge, the Learn Excel 2010 – Advanced course is a 7-hour training course that covers charts and graphs, data manipulation and analysis tools, pivot tables, and all the complex tools that Excel 2010 puts at your disposal.
Learn Word 2010
Learn Word 2010 is a 6.75-hour course ideal for those new to Microsoft Word or anyone looking to enhance their Word 2010 skills. Starting with document creation, you’ll cover the Ribbon, formatting, templates, and including charts and pictures, along with much more.
Learn Outlook 2010
Learn Outlook 2010 is a 5-hour course that starts with Outlook basics such as contacts, tasks, and appointments, before covering advanced options such as email formatting, inbox management, security, delegating tasks, and everything else you need to master Outlook 2010.
Learn PowerPoint 2010
Learn PowerPoint 2010 covers everything that you need to know to get to grips with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, leaving you capable of making and editing slick, impressive presentations that will be sure to wow your colleagues. Get started with opening and editing existing PowerPoint files, configuring visuals and animations, including additional images, and even sound effects.
Learn Access 2010
Learn Microsoft Access 2010 is a 7-hour course filled with all the information you need to create, design, and customize high-performing databases. Covering tables, forms, data analysis, and practical design and organization tips, the course will help you make powerful and reliable databases with ease.
Learn Access 2010 – Advanced
Learn Microsoft Access 2010 – Advanced builds on your existing Access skills, teaching you best practice tips to avoid potential pitfalls and headaches, along with the skills you need to create switchboards, autoexec functions, macros, creative reports, custom buttons, and deep custom queries for detailed data analysis
Learn the most important shortcuts and time saving tools in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. WIN at Office!
In this Microsoft Office Tutorial you will learn the most important time saving tools and shortcuts in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. You will learn how to modify the programs to fit your needs, and discover key tools and Microsoft Office Shortcuts that will make your life easier, no matter what your work requires