Here Best MS Excel Online Courses
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course combines 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple Projects
Material recorded with Excel 2013 but works in 2010, 2013, and 2016
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
Excel: The WHOLE Excel Mastery Series In One! From Excel Novice To VBA Programmer – Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
Infact, it’s the “s” at the very end. The significance is that VBA works across ALL MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS! Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and even WINDOWS ITSELF!
you will learn
- y the end of Level 1:
- Master all the basics of Excel, even if you’ve never seen a spreadsheet before!
- Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
- You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas (and know what the difference is!), and use some of Excels built in functions.
- Do in seconds, what a lot of seasoned users take minutes to do!
- Increase your chances of promotion, or a better paying job by understanding the most widely used business software in the world
- By the end of Level 2:
- Learn To Use Excel Like The Professionals
- Get Streets Ahead Of Your Competition
- Build Powerful Advanced Excel Projects From Scratch
- Create a fully functioning relational database using Excel
- Create a simple data entry screen to auto-populate complex templates
- Build Gantt charts in Excel for project planing
- Expoit Excels built in advanced functions to do things “regular” users think are impossible!
- By the end of Level 3:
- Learn to program in VBA from scratch
- Complete routine tasks thousands of times faster! (Yes, see the demo!)
Master Excel Pivot Tables with a best-selling Microsoft Excel instructor. Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
we’ll start by covering everything you need to know to get up and running with Excel Pivot Tables, including:
- Raw data structure
- Table layouts & styles
- Design & formatting options
- Sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Calculated fields, items & values
- Pivot Charts, slicers & timelines
- Interactive dashboard
you will learn
- Skills to take you from ZERO to PRO with Excel’s most powerful data analysis tools
- How to use PivotTables and PivotCharts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- Unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Lifetime access to reference materials and practice files, quizzes and homework exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support