CMake is a cross-platform free and open-source software tool for managing the build process of software using a compiler-independent method. It supports directory hierarchies and applications that depend on multiple libraries. The students who are looking for the best CMake courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. CMake can locate executables, files, and libraries. These locations are stored in a cache, which can then be tailored before generating the target build files. CMake is the build tool responsible for building software.CMake can generate project files for several prominent IDEs, such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode, and Eclipse CDT. It can also produce build scripts for MSBuild or NMake on Windows. Many no of CMake courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best CMake courses for you which are listed below.
This Introduction to CMake is the online course created by the instructor Dennis Groß and he is a master graduate from a university under the department of computer science and also a Software developer. By taking this course you will gain knowledge on how to manage the build processes. The basic knowledge that is required to take this course is Linux and C++ language. This course is very helpful for the one who are working as C++ developer and also the Software developer. Cmake is nothing but the open-source software tool which is used for building and managing the process of software with the help of compiler-independent method. In this course nearly 140+ students are enrolled. This course is included with the 1 hour on-demand video, 3 downloadable resources etc.
- In this course you will learn about the CMake Programming, CTest and also about some Advanced CMake topics like Export, Subdirectories, Targets and Properties, Package Export etc.
- By taking this course you will be able to build CMake Project, CMake Documentation, and some C language topics like Console Output, Foreach, CMake Variables, Cache Variables etc on your own.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about what exactly is find_package() and how does it work, and how to add a Unit-Test to your Project and how to use the CTest to run your Unit-Test.
- You will also learn about the concept of using the CMake like a programming language and how to manage build processes on your own and how to create build pipelines for your projects of C++
- This course is very helpful for the one who are working as developer of C++ and also for a Software developer and this course help you to set up with the environment as make auto-remove cmake, -j4 install etc.
Ratings: 3.8 out of 5.
CMake has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this CMake course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as a Linux Bash / Shell Script Developer, C++ developer, C & Android developer, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best CMake Online Courses