Supervised learning is a method used to enable machines to classify objects, problems or situations based on related data fed into the machines. The students who are looking for the best Supervised learning courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. supervised machine learning systems provide the learning algorithms with known quantities to support future judgments. The main goal is to produce an accurate enough mapping function that when a new input is given, the algorithm can predict the output. Many no of Supervised learning courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Supervised learning courses for you which are listed below.
This Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning in Python online course is created by the Lazy Programmer Inc. and it is meant for best teaching in machine learning engineer and Artificial intelligence. This course is considered as the complete guide that is used to Implement Classic Machine Learning Algorithms in python with the help of Sci-Kit Learning. Supervised Machine Learning is the task of learning about a function which maps an input to an output pairs. In this course you will gain knowledge on where and how to get the data and code and also about K-Nearest Neighbor Concepts. In this course nearly 12k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 6 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will gain knowledge about limitations of KNN, limitations of Bayes Classifiers, limitations of the Perceptron and how to implement the K-Nearest Neighbors in Python.
- By the end of this course you will be able to Implement a web service using machine learning and implement the Perceptron in Python, General Bayes Classifiers and Naive Bayes in python.
- This course also helps you in learning about the hyperparameters, pros and cons between deep learning and classic machine learning methods and also about the applying of cross-validation.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the concepts of feature selection and feature extraction and also about the implementation of Decision Tree in Python and way of using Sci-Kit Learn.
- You will also get to know about the topics like Decision Tree Basics, Non-Naive Bayes, Perceptron Concepts, Multiclass Classification, Machine Learning Web Service Concepts, Information Entropy etc.
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5.
Supervised and Unsupervised Learning with Python is the online learning course created by the Packt Publishing which is named as the Tech Knowledge in Motion and this has been committed to developer learning and made a lot of changes in the software. By taking this course you will feel as moving on a wonderful journey in the fields of data analysis and machine learning. The data mining task which interferes with a function from the data on labelled training is known as supervised training whereas the aim of the unsupervised training is to identify the clusters with-in the data. In this course nearly 18 students were enrolled. This course is included with 2 hours on-demand video.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the regression techniques and various classification, Artificial Intelligence its applications and branches and more about the need of this Artificial Intelligence.
- By the end of this course you will get to know about the concept of clustering and more about the way of using it to automatically segment data and also about the technique of building an intelligent recommender system.
- In this course you will gain knowledge on the importance of computing Relative Feature, what exactly are Random and Extremely Random Forests, Ensemble Learning, Decision Trees.
- You will also learn about how to find Optimal Training Parameters and also about the Predictive Analytics, concepts on h0w to predict the traffic and how to cluster the Data with K-Means Algorithm .
- This course also helps you in learning about the topics like how to detect the Patterns with Unsupervised Learning, how to segment the Market and also how to estimate the number and quality of clusters.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5.
This A Beginner’s Guide to Machine Learning (in Python) online learning course is created by the Curiosity for Data Science and it is meant for professional teaching and learning institute under the departments of Industrial Engineer and Architect. Supervised Machine Learning is the task of learning about a function which maps an input to an output pairs. This course covers the topics like performance Metrics, Linear Regression, K-Nearest NeighborK-Nearest Neighbor in Python, Neural Networks in Python, Hyperparameters, Regression Problem in Python etc. in this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 3.5 hours on-demand video, 11 downloadable resources etc.
- In this course you will learn about the topics like Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, K-Nearest Neighbor and also about the coding in python.
- By taking this course you will get to know about the techniques like how to preprocess a dataset, how to handle unbalanced datasets, how to handle categorical features, hyperparameter optimization etc.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Data Analytics, Machine Learning, different validation methods and Data Science, Big Data, Data Mining and also about feature selection and dimensionality reduction.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on the Data Cleaning, Unbalanced Data, Data Transformation in Python, Categorical Features, and variations between Hyperparameters and Parameters.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Ensemble Learning, Energy Efficiency Dataset, Performance Metrics and variations between Momentum and Learning Rate and Kernels.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5.
Supervised learning has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Supervised learning course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above-mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as Analytics and machine learning developers, Bigdata Architects, machine learning lead, machine learning manager, etc. After completion of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Supervised Learning Online Courses