People who are struggling about the Xero Software online courses, this is the best place to select the courses. Xero software is very useful in small and medium businesses. Xero is an accounting software. By using this Xero software you can enter all details of dealers, customers and also banking details. Xero software is good for businesses. Xero bookkeeping is the process of entering all the financial transactions and can also create the reports of finance. Here you will learn all about the sales, credit notes, purchases, chart of accounts, payments, payroll and so on. At present there are many Xero online courses, from them our panel of experts picked a few advantageous courses which are listed below.
Table of Contents
Xero Bookkeeping Software online course was created by Lisa Newton (entrepreneur and serial author). Here you will know all the functions of Xero software. You will know how to enter the opening balances and you know how add the details of suppliers and customers. You understand about the post adjustments of accounts and you can write the month end reports. Students will understand how to repair the nominal ledger. You know how to prepare the value added taxes return. You will learn how to perform the several bookkeeping tasks.
- Instructor will explain you about post customer invoices and credit notes for sales ledger. You will know how to set the new company in the system. At initial stage you know how to create the opening trial balances.
- You know how to reverse the prepayments and accruals. And you will know how to amend the nominal ledger. Instructors will explain the sales ledger concepts like how to enter the invoices, post sale credit notes, debtors reports and so on.
- You also know the purchases ledger topics like how to enter the suppliers credit notes and how to create the suppliers invoices etc. you will know about petty cash concepts like post petty cash cheque, cash payments, post sundry payments and so on.
- Students will understand the bank reconciliation concepts like uncleared items in bank, reconcile the bank and payroll or wages journal. You come to know how to create the balance sheet reports and how to produce the loss, profit reports.
- You will gain the completion certificate at the end of course.
The Xero Bookkeeping online course was created by Lisa Newton. She is a Infopreneur and serial author. Here you can perform different tasks by using Xero. You will learn how to prepare the VAT returns, how to add the new suppliers and customers with their details. Instructor will discuss how to enter the opening balance, reconcile the bank and you know how to import the bank statements. Students will know how to produce the reports at month end, cash transactions and you know how to use the credit card for payments, credit notes to sales ledger. This online course includes seven hours video, full time access. Here 500+ students are enrolled for this online course.
- You will understand how to use and setup the Xero. You will know how to enter the opening balances, trial balances and know how to add the bank account details to system. You know the nominal ledger topics like chart of accounts reports and how to improve the nominal ledger.
- Instructor will explain the procedure to enter the customers, suppliers and their information. You will learn some tips like repeat bills, adding the logo etc. you will know how to enter the invoices, credit notes and reports on customer activities and supplier activities.
- You know the purchase information of customers, post wages, report of wages, payday and you can delete the suppliers bills and can check the unpaid suppliers details. You know the rules of banking reconciliation.
- And you will know the payroll concepts like how to use the payroll, setting the employees, running payroll and so on.
Learn how to use Xero accounting software for small businesses. This Xero online course was created by Mel B and 3E Web Media. Mel B is an accountant. Here you will understand how to use the Xero and how to setup the Xero. You will also understand how to manage the customers, dealers and their bank accounts. You will gain knowledge how to deal the transactions. Student will understand how to reconcile the accounts, credit notes, report exporting, payments, post invoices, adding the invoices to Xero etc. This online course also includes 36 minutes of demand video, lifetime access.
- You will know the suppliers and customers concepts like setting and adding the customers, suppliers, credit notes, suppliers invoices, customers invoices, nominal accounts, payment receiving from customers and so on.
- You will also understand the features of suppliers and customers like how to manage the users, reports, part payments, opening and conversion balances and you will also know how to personalise the sales invoice etc.
- Instructors will also discuss the advanced features of Xero such as reconciling, discounts, VAT returns, bank statements, registering the fixed assets, settings of payroll, VAT purchases and sales, and so on.
- You will learn how create a payroll reports, payroll filing, pay run, depreciation, tax inclusive, tax exclusive, cash reports, linking and adding the bank accounts and you will come to know how to design purchase orders, quotes etc.
- Instructors will know how add the users, chart accounts sole trader, settings of organizations and financial and so on. You will learn how to manage the personal finance.
Xero online course was created by Marion Thomson (accountant and teacher). Here students will gain knowledge over personal finance, accounts etc. After this accounting software online course your confident levels will be improved. You will come to know how to execute the straight forward payroll in Xero. You will understand how to track the fixed assets and how to design the reports. Instructor will explain how to raise the purchase orders, bills, quotes etc. you know the procedure how to login into Xero. you will know how to design the quotes and transfer the quotes to customers.
- You will come to know the layouts of sales invoice, creation of layouts and sending the invoices. You know the procedure that how to add the bank accounts, linking the bank accounts to the Xero accounts etc.
- Instructor will discuss the concepts like codes of accounts, settings of financial, adding the users, settings of organization and so on. You will understand the sales concepts like layouts of sales invoice, opening balances of sales invoice, credite notes, statements of sending etc.
- You will also understand the purchase concepts like purchase credit note, opening balances etc. you will learn how to setup a quote, how to prepare a quote, how to send and convert a quote.
- Students will come to know what is the banking reconciliation, reporting, tax inclusive and exclusive, settings of payroll, fixed assets and so on.
- This online course also includes course completion certificate, four hours demand video and lifetime access.
Xero Bookkeeping online course with certificate is offered by Maria Rosenberg. She is an accountant, author and tutor with 15 years of experience. Here students will gain the virtual knowledge and know the uses of cloud account system. Instructor will explain everything about the Xero accounting software and you will understand how to use the software. Student will understand how to use and how to navigate the dashboard. Instructor will cover all the main concepts of Bookkeeping. You will the concepts like inventory, chart accounts, fixed assets, contacts, sales, and so on. This online course also included more than 10 downloadable resources and one article.
- You will know what are the chart of accounts and how to delete, create, edit and you will also know how to design the new nominal codes. You will learn how create new contact either for dealer or buyer. Instructor will explain the dashboard and uses of dashboard.
- Instructor also discuss about sales, purchases. You will know that how to raise the bills, sales invoice etc. you will understand the depreciation and the calculation procedure and student will know about fixed assets and you will also know the adding process of fixed assets.
- You will understand the inventory, uses of tracked inventory and you will learn the expense claims and procedure that how to raise it. You can understand how to connect with new banks.
- Student will learn about bank reconciliation, reporting, purchase orders and so on. At final stage of course you will earn certification and this online course also includes two hours demand video.
Xero is the best accounting software for medium and small businesses. We are hoping that you are satisfied with this article. If you are interested in learning the Xero accounting software, then select the best online course from the above listed courses. By learning the Xero accounting software you will get the job opportunities like personal financial adviser, corporate controller, financial analyst, information technology accountant, accounting software developer and so on. You can perform number of tasks or functions by using Xero software. You can also add this online course certificate to your resume, that will improve your career options. Share this article with your friends, co-workers through whatsapp, linkedIn, facebook. Instructor will clarify your doubts and queries.
Best Xero Books:
#1 Xero For Dummies 2nd Edition by Heather Smith & Rod Drury
#2 Adding a Xero to Your Practice: Practical Advice for Accountants Looking to Be Successful in the Cloud by Doug Sleeter & Bruce Phillips & Rod Drury
#3 Xero For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance)) 3rd Edition by Heather Smith & Rod Drury
#4 Xero Accounting Made Easy by Dr K Chaudhry
#5 Learning Xero by Jon Jenkins
#6 XERO Mistakes You Can Avoid by Donna Stone
Best Xero online accounting software Online Courses