Splunk that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data, via a Web-style interface. The students who are looking for the best Splunk courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. Splunk is an advanced, scalable, and effective technology that indexes and searches log files stored in a system. It analyzes the machine-generated data to provide operational intelligence. Splunk’s mission is to make machine data accessible across an organization by identifying data patterns, providing metrics, diagnosing problems, and providing intelligence for business operations. Many no of Splunk courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best Splunk courses for you which are listed below.
The Complete Splunk Beginner online Course is created by the instructor Adam Frisbee and he is aUniversity Instructor, holding the 15 years of experience as an IT Leader and also Splunk Certified Admin. By taking this course you can become the IT HERO and you can learn the SPLUNK completely with real exercises and data sets. This splunk helps you completely in searching, visualizing, monitoring, analyzing that acts on large amounts of data. This course is useful for the one who has setup the Splunk and confused in operating and who really want to pass the Splunk certification exams. In this course nearly 15k+ students are enrolled. This course includes 3 hours of on-demand video, 23 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about how to get into the work environment of splunk and how to create meaningful reports and dashboards with the help of Splunk and about the basics of Search Processing Language.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about what exactly is the splunk and about the splunk apps and about how the splunk stores the data and you will also get to know about how to Identify license types, license violations.
- By taking this course you will be taught with the different deployment models for Splunk and about how you can get data into Splunk, universal forwarders and Heavy Forwarders.
- You will also gain knowledge on the Search App, Search Pipeline, basics of SPL like comparisons, wildcards, phrases, Key value pairs, booleans etc and more about the Search Modes, Field Discovery and Fields.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Data Models, Deployment Servers, Roles, Configuration Files, Knowledge Objects, Authentication and more about visualization.
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5.
This Splunk Admin & Architect: Complete Tutorials + 30 Days Lab online course is created by the instructor Arunkumar Krishna and he is named as the 7 years experienced Spelunker. In this course you will cover many modules and in those modules you will clear the Splunk Admin certification and Splunk Power User. the main use of the splunk is application management, compliance, web analytics etc. By taking this course you will learn about the Splunk Architect Activities, Splunk Use Cases, Splunk Searching Basics etc. In this course nearly 2k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 16 hours on-demand video, 3 downloadable resources.
- This course is all about the Splunk Technology and it is very well designed for beginners who are interested in splunk and you will learn about the Splunk Admin Activities, Splunk Searching Basics, splunk Use Cases.
- In this course you will learn about the products of splunk like Splunk Light, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Enterprise, Hunk and Premium Apps, Universal Forwarder, Cluster Master, Deployment Server etc.
- You will gain knowledge on the designing splunk architecture in which the topics like Splunk Visio Stencils usage, Estimation of Storage for Indexers, Hardware Requirements for Splunk Architecture etc.
- By taking this course you will get to about the Directory Structure of Splunk, Configuration Hierarchy in Splunk, Splunk Universal Forwarder, Splunk Heavy Forwarders and Deployment Servers.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Dashboard Filters like Time Range, Dynamic Filters, Dropdown, Visualizations in Splunk, default Visualization, Splunk Workflow etc.
Ratings: 4.0 out of 5.
Splunk – Beginner to Architect is the online learning course created by the Zeal Vora and he is a Premium Instructor and also Cloud Security Consultant who helps the organizations to rebuild their infrastructure by the security in mind. This splunk helps you in making your career strong by providing many IT job opportunities. By taking this course you will learn about the splunk architecture, Splunk Configuration Directories, Directory Structure of Splunk, Bucket Lifecycle, Cold Bucket Migration etc. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with the 11 hours on-demand video and 12 articles etc.
- The instructor if this course helps you in learning about the Docker Approach, Docker Environment, Docker Containers, Persistent Docker Volume, Splunk Licensing Model, RPM Approach etc.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Splunk Search Assistant, Splunk App for AWS, Search Processing Language, Splunk Reports, Building Dashboard Inputs, Email Clarification etc.
- You will also learn about the Universal Forwarder in Linux, ServerClass and Deployment Apps, how to create Custom Add-Ons for deployment, how to Push Splunk Linux Add-On through Deployment Server.
- By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the post installation activities like Parsing Web Server Logs, Regular Expressions, Interactive Field Extractor, MySQL Error Logs, Splunk Event Types etc.
- You will get to know about the Splunk Events Types Priority and Coloring Scheme, Splunk Lookups, Splunk Alerts, advanced concepts of splunk, Data Models and how to use Btool for Troubleshooting.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
This Splunk Hands-on – The Complete Data Analytics using Splunk online learning course is created by the Avinash Data and Coding and he is a data scientist and passionate coder. You will become an expert by learning with him. By taking this course you will get to know about how to use the Splunk in Business Analytics, Application Management and how to analyze the huge data. This course helps you in learning about the dynamic searching, workflows, correlate events etc. This splunk is a software which uses its own search engine and it is based on only files. In this course nearly 11k+ students are enrolled. This course is specified with 55 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will gain knowledge on how to implement the Splunk in your workplace, in operational intelligence of machine data, Business Analytics, Application Management etc.
- You will get to know about the Splunk MapReduce, Splunk Enterprise, Basic Configurations of Splunk, Data Input into Splunk, User Interface of Splunk, Fields Side Bar.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Splunk Fields, Reporting App Tour, Splunk Report Creation, Splunk Statistics, Splunk Visualization, Splunk Search Commands, Rename Command, Search Fundamentals etc.
- This course also teaches you about the Splunk Commands, Stats Command, Sum and Average Function in Stats, List and Value Function in Stats, Count Function in Stats which are considered as the driving statistics.
- By the end of this course you will gain complete knowledge on the Splunk Charts Line Area, Area Chart in Splunk using Chart and Time Chart, Bar Chart in Splunk, Bubble and Scatter chart Visualizations in Splunk etc.
Ratings: 4.0 out of 5.
Learn Splunk Administration and Clustering – Hands On! Is the online course created by the Bigdata ABCD which is considered as experts in teaching the Big data. This course teaches you about the Splunk Administration with the help of many hands on projects. This splunk helps you completely in searching, visualizing, monitoring, analyzing that acts on large amounts of data. By taking this course you will be able to setup the Splunk Enterprise and how to work with the splunk and how to administer and manage the Splunk clustering. In this course nearly 1k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 7.5 hours on-demand video, 5 downloadable resources.
- In this course you will learn about what exactly the splunk is and how it works and how to deploy the basic splunk environment with splunk cluster, deployment server, indexer, search head, forwarder etc.
- By the end of this course you will get to know about the working of the Splunk License and how to configure cluster and splunk, Different Components of Splunk, Splunk Processes and Architecture.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Navigation In Splunk, Directory Structure in Splunk, Splunk Apps, how to develop the License In Splunk, Configuration Files Precedence, btool command etc.
- You will also gain knowledge about the splunk index management, Users, Roles and Authentication, Deployment Server configuration, Forwarder Management, Search head configuration etc.
- This course also helps you in gaining knowledge on the Different parts, Architecture and Important Concepts of an Indexer Cluster, Configure Master Node, Configure Bundle in Cluster, Configure Inputs etc.
Ratings: 4.0 out of 5.
Complete Guide to Splunk Clustering – Hands On! Is the online learning course created by the Bigdata ABCD which is considered as experts in teaching the Big data. This course is all about the splunk 6.5 Indexer Cluster and search Head Cluster which are taught to you by the help of hands on project. This splunk helps you in making your career strong by providing many IT job opportunities. The basic knowledge that is required for taking this course is Splunk Administrator. In this course nearly 500+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 3.5 hours on-demand video, 4 downloadable resources etc.
- This course is all about the index cluster and its working, Different parts of an Indexer Cluster, Important Concepts in Indexer Cluster, Configure Bundle in Cluster, Configure Index, Configure Peer Node.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Splunk on AWS VM, Indexer Cluster Status Dashboard, Indexer Cluster on AWS, Indexes Configuration in master node and how to access data in Indexer Cluster.
- By the end of this course you will gain knowledge on the indexer cluster administration and management and also about the maintain mode in Indexer Cluster, how to Re balance the Indexer Cluster.
- You will also learn about how to restart Indexer Cluster, about Multisite Indexer Cluster, how to configure Multisite Indexer Cluster, and more about what exactly is Site Replication Factor.
- In this course you will be taught with the Search Head Cluster architecture, how to deploy the Search Head Cluster and Different Methods to configure Search Head Cluster.
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5.
Splunk has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this Splunk course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as a NoSQL database developer, Mongo DBA Engineer, java developer, solution architect, Mongo DB, etc. After completion of this course you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via facebook, linkedin, whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best Splunk Online Courses