A NoSQL database provides a mechanism for storage and retrieval of data that is modeled in means other than the tabular relations used in relational databases. The students who are looking for the best NoSQL courses, this is the correct platform for learning the course. When compared to relational databases, NoSQL databases are more scalable and provide superior performance. NoSQL databases are built to allow the insertion of data without a predefined schema. That makes it easy to make significant application changes in real-time, without worrying about service interruptions which means development is faster, code integration is more reliable, and less database administrator time is needed. Many no of NoSQL courses available in the IT market, from them our expert’s panel handpicked some best NoSQL courses for you which are listed below.
This NoSQL Databases For Beginners is an online course which is created by the Bluelime Learning Solutions which is a UK based eLearning solutions. By the end of this course you will be provided with a course completion certificate. This course is helpful for learning the concepts on how to store and Retrieve Data from a Database without using SQL. NoSQL which is otherwise called as “not only SQL,” is a type of database which is not exactly a relational database.This Bluelime which is engaged with various types of projects make the students perfect by teaching them with all relevant skills which are required. In this course nearly 1000+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 2 hours on-demand video.
- The instructor of this course teaches you all about how to deploy the applications and how to define the views, how to Store data in NoSQL Database and how to reduce the data through the reduce function.
- In this course you will gain knowledge on the building the web applications using the CouchDB and how to secure and Retrieve data in NoSQL Database and also more about the techniques like querying, working with nested data etc.
- By the end of this course you will be taught with the Categories of NoSQL Databases, and how to create and store a database and also about the concepts like Nesting Data, Retrieving Data etc.
- This course is very useful for the one who are aspiring Database administrators, Data warehouse professionals, aspiring Developers, Data Analysts, IT Professionals and students and graduates who are dreaming to explore an IT career.
- You will get to know about How to query attachments, Deploying Application, Creating HTML to Display Database Data, applying Security to CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, HBase etc.
Ratings: 4.0 out of 5.
Learn NoSQL Databases – Complete MongoDB Bootcamp is the online learning course created by the instructor Mark Nielsen and he is a Software Developer who secured Master degree in Computer Science(IT). By taking this complete bootcamp your career will be started with NoSQL Databases. And also you will be mastered with the MongoDB and become a pro. There are many types of NoSQL Databases such as Neo4J and Giraph and these NoSQL databases are very useful for working with large sets of distributed data. By taking this course you will be able to install, configure and implement the NoSQL in MongoDB. In this course nearly 4k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with 1.5 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will cover the topics like how to setup and install the MongoDB server and also you will be able to create your own document with the help of 3 different data types.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the aggregation in which the topics like Sort Operator, Project Operator, Group Operator, Match Operator and also how to explore the operators.
- This course also helps you in gaining the knowledge on MongoDB shell and the topics that you will cover are how to install atom, how to open MongoDB shell, how to insert Many(), Update(), Remove() etc.
- By the end of this course you will be able to create a new Database, readWrite user, and create your own admin user followed by a user with the role “readWrite” and also more about JavaAPI and MongoDb java Connector.
Ratings: 4.3 out of 5.
This Learn NoSQL Database Design With CouchDB online course is created by the Eduonix Learning Solutions with the help of Eduonix-Tech and this is meant for the high quality technology training solution which acquired more than 1 million students with its effective teaching. This course is the best platform on the Web to Master CouchDB. And this NoSQL database is needed for handling the sort of unstructured, messy and unpredictable data. This course is very helpful for the Web Developers who are willing to experiment with NoSQL database design etc. in this course nearly 2k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with the 3.5 hours on-demand video, 10 downloadable resources etc.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to install CouchDB on Linux and Windows and also about the building of apps from scratch with the help of CouchDB and how to use the CouchDB in your own projects.
- By taking this course you will get to know about different types of NoSQL databases and also about the variations between NoSQL and SQL database systems, and how to use the cURL in Windows.
- You will also learn about the PouchDB API, how to sync it to CouchDB, how to create the view and how to to fetch and display documents and how to install the CouchApp and how to add documents.
- By the end of this course you will be able to create the Form and also you will learn about how to implement updating and deletion in the DB and more about the Bootstrap and CouchApp.
Rating: 3.5 out of 5.
All NoSQL (HBase + Cassandra + MongoDB + Redis) for Big Data is the online course created by the Big Data Engineer who is carrying the 12 years of industry experience and who worked on different big data tools like Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop etc. with the help of Big data testing. In this course you will learn completely about the NoSQL Databases which are useful for the Big Data development and testing. NoSQL which is otherwise called as “not only SQL,” is a type of database which is not exactly a relational database. In this course nearly 300+ students are enrolled. And this course is included with the 7.5 hours on-demand video.
- By taking this course you will get to know about what exactly is NoSQL and NO-SQL Data Types and about the Cloudera and how to Setup Cloudera Environment and more about the Cloudera setup process.
- You will also learn about the NoSQL Features and how it is varied from the ACID and about the Crud operations ACID and CAP Theorem, JSON Features and difference between JSON and XML.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the Different Collections in Cassandra and how to create and update the Set, List, Map, Frozen Collection Data in Cassandra Table.
- This course also helps you in learning the Different Redis Data Type and what exactly is Redis and How to Install Redis on UBuntu Machine, Redis Features, and how to use redis as NoSQL.
- By the end of this course you will gain knowledge on HBase Architecture in which the topics like Important HBase Commands, and how to enable, describe, disable and delete the HBase commands.
Ratings: 3.7 out of 5.
The instructor Amit Arora who is a Data Architect and worked in all phases of software development life cycle in multiple domains with 16 years of experience in the IT industry created this SQL to NoSQL Database and Handson with MongoDB. This course is all about the Handson with MongoDB. There are many types of NoSQL Databases such as Neo4J and Giraph and these NoSQL databases are very useful for working with large sets of distributed data. By taking this course you will gain knowledge on the NoSQL database categories and features and also about the comprehensive information and RDBMS concepts. In this course nearly 100+ students are enrolled. And this course course is included with the 2.5 hours on-demand video.
- In this course you will learn about the Database Management systems and Types of Databases like NoSQL databases and RDBMS databases and also about the Challenges with RDBMS.
- The instructor of this course helps you in learning about the installation process of MongoDB and how to create the MongoDB Database and about the Document and collection.
- By the end of this course you will gain knowledge on the performance tuning in MongoDB in which the topics like Indexes in MongoDB, how to analyse the Query performance, profiler demo, plan demoIndex Demo are included.
- You will also learn about the Aggregate Framework in 3 demos and about the Sharding in MongoDB to make concepts clear with the hands on projects and many practical examples.
- This course is very helpful for the students who are using the SQL and planning to move into the NoSQL database. And also who are willing to gain knowledge on the NoSQL databases.
Ratings: 3.7 out of 5.
NoSQL has huge demand in the job world. Instructors are always ready to share the information regarding this NoSQL course. Students who are interested to learn this you can pick up anyone from the above mentioned courses. By doing this course people will get job opportunities such as a NoSQL database developer, Mongo DBA Engineer, java developer, solution architect, Mongo DB, etc. After completion of this course you will receive a course completion certificate. If you add this certification to your resume, you will get more weightage at your interview time. We request you to share this article with friends and colleagues via facebook, linkedin, whatsapp, hike, etc.
Best NoSQL Online Courses