Best Software Testing Online Courses
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world.
- Practice sessions: Assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
- Video sessions of Instructor led live training sessions
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Support: Our Team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us.
- Over 17+ Lectures and more than 26+ hours of HD content!
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Get “Certificate of completion”.
This course provides you with the Testing Fundamentals, Tools & Methodologies, Industry Trends and Career Guidance needed to kick-start a successful career in the Software Testing Industry.
- Gain valuable insight about Software Testing Industry Trends, Job Opportunities, Career path options, Hiring and Salary Trends etc.
- Learn about Software Testing from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Master Fundamentals, SDLC Models, Testing Types,Levels and Methodologies prevalent in the Industry.
- Build STLC Documents like Test Plan, Test Scenarios, RTM, Test Cases, Test Summary etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to popular defect management and automation tools used in Testing industry.
- Build your Software Testing Career online with our interview help and career guidance.
- Make Money Online as a freelance tester using the information we provide exclusively for our students.
If you are looking towards building a long, successful career in Manual Testing, this course will help you achieve Exactly that.
This is another award winning and popular course from us and we are showcasing it on Udemy for the first time. This course is available for only $49 instead of $99 for a limited time!! Just like our other courses, we have kept most of the videos for free and available for preview for your convenience so please feel free to explore and test drive it. If you want to become a master in Software Testing, look no further and don’t lose the opportunity.
Quality Assurance is a must need in today’s era of technology. Meeting the expected quality of an application has become an essential factor for organizations. This is where software development and software testing concepts come into play. Organizations need to follow certain quality assurance standards in order to survive in the market competition. It is must required to understand software development life cycle before executing software testing concepts. We often ignore software testing fundamentals and manual testing concepts which is hugely harmful. IT professionals can never reach the expected level of success without a strong foundation in software development and software testing concepts. Also, it has not been easy to find project oriented and real-time training in software testing fundamentals. However, we all need to learn the basics of quality assurance and testing before jumping into any sort of automation. In this course, we took a hands-on and step by step approach to make it easier for IT professionals to master software testing core concepts. This course includes basic and advanced QA training videos with practical examples of different aspects of testing including software development life cycle (SDLC), overview of specific roles and real-time work environment for a software tester, different types of testing, creating comprehensive test plans, and test cases.
Best Software Testing Books:
#1 Testing Computer Software, 2nd Edition by Cem Kaner & Jack Falk & Hung Q. Nguyen
#2 Lessons Learned in Software Testing: A Context-Driven Approach 1st Edition by Cem Kaner & James Bach & Bret Pettichord
#3 Software Testing 2nd Edition by Ron Patton
#4 Foundations of Software Testing ISTQB Certification 3rd Edition by Rex Black & Erik van Veenendaal & Dorothy Graham
#5 Software Testing 3rd Edition by Brian Hambling, Peter Morgan, Angelina Samaroo, Geoff Thompson, Peter Williams Brian Hambling
#6 A Friendly Introduction to Software Testing by Bill Laboon