Best Blogging Online Courses
Follow along with me as we build a professional looking blog from scratch, attract masses of traffic using nothing but free methods, and turn it into a fun and profitable online venture. The training starts out assuming that you have no prior knowledge, but becomes more advanced as you progress through the course.
Learn from an instructor with 20 years experience of building blogs & websites and extensive online marketing experience. By the end of this course you will have a fully-fledged online business. Even if you don’t yet know what to blog about! You will also know more than 99% of bloggers or ‘would be’ bloggers on the Internet.
Let’s take a look at the top 6 reasons why everyone who strives to earn a living online, should have a blog:
- Blogging is an ideal way to get free traffic from Google and the other search engines
- Blogging can be used to market almost anything at all from affiliate products, to ecommerce, to Amazon listings, and more.
- User-friendly technology available today makes blogging simple, even for non-techies!
- We can use blogging to turn our interests into profit. Almost any subject can be monetized.
- It’s virtually free! You can build and run a successful blog on less than $10 per month.
- A blog is an asset and can be sold on in the future.
In this course I will show you:
- How to set up the perfect blog that costs under $10 that will make it look like it was designed for thousands of dollars and impress all your friends and family
- How to create irresistible content that will bring in millions in traffic (theres a tested system) so that you can start earning an income faster and getting your name out in the fastest possible way.
- The main monetisation techniques that will bring in 5 – 6 figures in income and build up your brand in the most profitable way. Using any other method will waste your time.
- Why most traffic advice is wrong and how to go about properly generating a massive audience with the 2 part system designed specifically for bloggers.
And a tonne more.
It’s a no bs, ‘straight to the answers’ blogging course which will hold you by the hand from a to z, and have it all laid out right in front of you.
In this course I get straight to the good bits and show you how to do it properly. This is how I’ve done it for years and this is how all the successful bloggers do it.
There are no gimmicks, no expensive softwares you need to buy, you get the exact blueprint with no stones left unturned.
In this course, Brad condenses more than ten years of trial and error into a simple blueprint designed to help you build a successful blog. You’ll learn all the essentials, including:
- The mindset of a successful blogger
- How to build a WordPress site
- How to write amazing blog content that readers will love and share
- How to promote your content to ensure people actually see it
- How to build and leverage an email list to generate traffic and revenue on demand
- How to turn your blog into a business that generates revenue
Why would you want to build a blog? Well, there are many different motivations, but here are a few of the most common:
- Build a business: A blog can be the center of a low-overhead, location-independent, lucrative business. There has never been a better time to do this—the Internet has made it cheaper and easier than ever before for anyone to start a business.
- Grow an existing business: Content marketing is one of the best ways to drive your business forward, and a blog is a tried and true format. Many of the world’s biggest companies and brands are now using digital content to market their products and services, so you’ll be in great company if you do the same.
- Showcase your expertise: If you want to position yourself as a thought leader or expert, blogging is an excellent way to do it. A blog can be a powerful asset if you’re trying to build a personal brand, get a job, sell services, or launch a career in public speaking.
- Build Relationships: Blogging is a great way to become an active and influential member of your community, which can help you build relationships with people you want to reach.
If you’re thinking of starting a blog this year, there’s never been a better time. This course will walk you through the entire process—setting up WordPress, writing stellar content, promoting that content, building an email list, and implementing a revenue model to turn your blog into a business. It’s all here.
This course is divided into 7 modules.
Module 1: Starting a blog (12 videos)
Module 2: Writing your blog content in a professional way (8 videos)
Module 3: Doing Email Marketing in a right way (4 videos)
Module 4: Driving Traffic on your blog (3 videos)
Module 5: Creating and optimizing your Social Media accounts (2 videos)
Module 6: SEO – Search Engine Optimization (8 videos)
Module 7: Making Money with AdSense and Affiliate Marketing (4 videos)