Best Content Marketing Online Courses
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Fundamentals of content marketing
- Advantages of Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Creating Content
- Content Promotion Strategy
- Email Promotion
- Mapping the buyer’s journey
- Effective SEO for Content Marketing
- Keyword Research for Intent
- Using content to generate referrals
- Content upgrades for lead capture
- Presenting content on Website
- Creating an editorial plan
- The power of Video Content
- Driving traffic to your website
- Classic Marketing Fundamentals: Basic principles from the “old world” of marketing that you’ll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here!
- Content Marketing Essentials: What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach.
- Web Design: How to optimize your website for content marketing and build a well-oiled, lead-generating machine.
- Generating Content Ideas: Develop a system for getting to know your audience and consistently generating new content ideas.
- Copywriting: We’ll discuss why effective writing is so important, and you’ll learn all about headlines, structure, vocabulary, tone, calls-to-action, editing, as well as a number of tips to help you become a better writer overall.
- Types Of Content: Learn about the most effective types of content, and see more than a dozen specific content ideas that you can steal and apply to your own strategy.
- Content Formats & Repurposing: Get familiar with various content formats and learn how to create an endless stream of fresh content simply by repurposing what you’ve already created.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Everything you need to know to optimize your site for search engines and drive free, organic search traffic to your content.
- Content Promotion: Learn to actively promote your content and drive traffic from a variety of sources.
- Email Marketing: Use valuable opt-in incentives to grow your email list, bring people into your sales funnel, and build deeper relationships with your audience.
In this 3 module mini-course we’ll be walking you through creating and launching an SEO driven content marketing strategy for your tech company. Here’s what you’ll be learning:
Module One: The Content Marketing Basics
In this module you’ll learn what content marketing is, why you should invest in it and when you should begin using content marketing.
Module Two: Crafting A Content Marketing Strategy That Actually Works
In this module you’ll be defining your target customer and your goals when it comes to content marketing. This will set you on a path of success. You’ll also learn how to do the research that will be used to craft your 90 day content marketing strategy.
Module Three: Creating And Outsourcing Content
In this module you’ll learn to most effective approach to creating content that works to drive organic traffic and convert. We’ll also walk through where to source high quality content from and how to build a process around your outsourced team.