Here Best Music Production Online Courses
Table of Contents
Learn how to become a recording/music production engineer with little to no knowledge! Record music like a pro!
This course is designed for the beginner, who has no previous knowledge in the Music Production field. Although this course will benefit those of you who have little to much knowledge with Music Production as well! In this course, you will learn how to become a music producer and a recording engineer, and how to take the sound production quality of your music production studio to the next level.
You will learn things like…
- mic placement
- audio editing
- effects processing
- how to import and export your tracks
- how to record audio
- how to produce music
- how to record audio on a PC
- how to record audio on a Mac
- and much more
Even if you have never worked with audio equipment before, or words like equalization mean nothing to you, by the end of this course you will be well on your way to starting a successful career in the music industry, and taking your talents to the world! You will learn the best practices for music production, so that “music making” can be your career! By taking this course you will learn how to record your masterpiece from scratch starting with what computer you should have all the way up to mastering and releasing your own music.
- Create better drum patterns
- Produce more melodic instrumentals
- Improve your sound
- Instantly get a competitive edge over the competition
- And save yourself years of time trying to learn the secrets to master the craft
Then you are in the right place!
This course will systematically teach you how to make better music and improve your beat making skills
You will essentially get 3 courses in 1 that will quickly help you elevate your skills as a beat maker / music producer.
Below are the main subjects you will learn.
- Music Production
- Music Theory
you will learn
- Take your beats to the next level
- Have a better understanding of music production fundamentals
- Be able to build your own production studio
- Learn from over 10 years experience making beats
- Discover the truth about how to get better at making beats
- Gain a deeper understanding of why certain techniques are applied to make your beats better
- Your beats will sound more professional
- Learn several mixing tips to help improve your sound
- Learn from my mistakes and avoid the pitfalls that I have encountered
- Learn how to make beats in garageband (added bonus $199 value free with this course)
- Develop your own unique sound
Learn how to Record, Edit, Mix and Master your Tracks into a Professional Music Production
Your Essential Guide to Music Production
This course is all about teaching you the Essentials of Music Production. With all the music software choices out there, its very easy to get a bit overwhelmed with what to choose and how to use it. Well, the good news is that all the Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) out there on the market do the same thing. They allow you to record your musical ideas in, and then edit and mix them to get your songs sounding great!
We want to help minimize this learning curve and show you how to get your musical ideas into your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), and then how to use the tools in the software to edit, mix and master your music
You will learn the following:
- Recording and Editing your Audio
- Recording and Editing your MIDI
- How to use effects to improve your music productions
- Learning to mix your songs like a Pro!
- How to master and finalize your songs so that they compare to other commercial releases
What You’ll Get From This Course:
- Step-by step instructions on how to get started with your DAW, and how to get your audio and MIDI ideas into the computer
- Easy to follow instructions that can be carried across to whatever DAW you are working in
- Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
- Suitable for beginners and pros alike
Join Successful students in Music Production in Logic Pro X for Creating, Recording, Mix and Master Music in Logic Pro
Logic Pro X is the leading Digital Audio Work Station for Apple Mac users and it’s used across professional studios and bedrooms worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Mac users only and you must have access to Logic Pro X and a Apple Mac to use it
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Logic Pro X and how to use it to create your own music. You’ll learn the beauty and the power of this software that’s used by professional producers today.
This course will cover such topics as setting up Logic Pro X, making music with Apple loops. making music with MIDI and software instruments, recording audio, mixing, interviews with music industry professionals, and more.
This course also includes UK English closed caption subtitles for every lecture. This is to help you learn easier if English is not your first language so you are able follow the text along with the my voice.
We’ll take a deep dive into mixing such as using Automation, Channel EQ, Compression, Space Designer Reverb, Using Aux Sends and Groups, Delay Designer, Echo, Amp Designer, Pedalboard, Modulation Plugins, Flex Time, Flex Pitch (new to Logic Pro X) and Bouncing.
you will learn
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around Logic Pro X
- Import and search Apple Loops to create you own music
- Be able to recording and edit MIDI
- Record your own audio
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other Logic users make
- Understand mixing and mastering
- Build your own track from nothing
Best Music Production Books:
#1 The Secrets of Dance Music Production by David Felton
#2 Music Production How to Produce Music, The Easy to Read Guide for Music Producers (music business, electronic dance music, edm, producing music) by Tommy Swindali
#3 Music Producers Handbook Second Edition (Music Pro Guides) by Bobby Owsinski
#4 The Art of Music Production: The Theory and Practice by Richard James Burgess
#5 Mathemagical Music Production: Second Edition by Derrick Scott van Heerden
#6 Music Production: Everything You Need To Know About Producing Music and Songwriting by Tommy Swindali