Here Best Vocal Training Online Courses
Table of Contents
For Serious Vocalists. Immediately Improve Your Singing. (Any Level, Any Style)
Founder and producer of the The Vocalist Studio and The Vocalist Studio Method, Maestro Robert Lunte, has produced an intensive vocal training system that not only shows you what to do, but explains why and how with scientific and practical application.
This proven vocal training program was offered to members of The Vocalist Studio only, but after raving testimonials and real success from students, Robert has finally decided to release this course here on Udemy to help even more vocalists like you achieve spectacular results.
With very clear, step by step instructions and video demonstrations of how to train your singing voice, The Four Pillars of Singing is for any student that is prepared to train and practice with the expectation of gaining lasting, life changing progress.
You won’t just learn how to improve your singing voice or how to extend your vocal range or how to warm up properly… Train Vocal Athletes. This is high performance vocal training with effective results, no matter what your starting point is.
You will learn
- Totally understand how the singing voice works and how to take ownership of your own training routines, destiny and results. The four pillars of singing empowers students to be able to do it all on their own.
- The ability to extend vocal range by bridging the passaggio, or vocal break seamlessly.
- The ability to sing in a full voice, above the vocal break and develop the head voice for range augmentation.
- The ability to use singing vowels and resonance as the key to opening up their voice and properly trouble-shooting problems. The understanding of the acoustics of singing is critical to really becoming great and solving many problems.
- How to apply all the lessons to the art of singing.
- Students will have command over the key vocal effects; distortion, grit, rattle, vibrato, sobbing, yarling and more!
Step by step singing system proven to develop great technique and vocal mastery, Results are immediate!
Eric’s teachings are different than all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at singing. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
- If you are a beginner then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have tried to play sing before and quit.. then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have or do take personal one-on-one singing lessons with a vocal instructor and feel like you are not getting the results you feel like you deserve than this course is perfect for YOU!
Eric’s Singing Videos and Online Vocal Courses and Have Reached Millions of People All Around the World.
- With More Than 20 Million Views on Youtube alone
- Nearly 20 Years Experience in Teaching and Playing
- Over 125k Youtube Subscribers
We all know you have to practice to become a better singer.
Eric will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your practice so you begin to establish the Right Practice habits.
Phase I – Vocal Foundations
Vocal foundations is all about focusing on key areas of the voice, rounding out the trouble spots in your voice, and setting a vocal foundation that we can build upon. This starts with taking an honest evaluation of the voice and then giving you the best techniques to start improving immediately.
A lot of singers get frustrated because they want their voice to perform in ways it’s not strong enough to do yet, so we start by strengthening key areas so that we can free your voice of vocal pressure and allow you to access high notes easier.
All of the vocal exercises in Phase I will get you the foundation to hit higher notes, singer with more clarity, stop going hoarse, and have a polished brilliant tone.
Going beyond what is covered in the free professional warm up, the advanced warm up gives you the best exercises to warm up your voice…not matter your voice time. These bonus audio mp3s will ensure that when you sing, you will have the best possible chance of sounding amazing.
Master your diaphragm and its surrounding muscles, and you will certainly unearth your true vocal potential. Developing a great singing voice is about more than just your vocal cords; your whole body can be a source of power. In particular, the muscles of your torso (back, abdomen, ribs, chest, pelvis) are of great value. These muscles surround the diaphragm and aid it in functioning efficiently. This is the knowledge that singers like Carrie Underwood, Pavorotti, Renee Fleming, Celine Dione, David Phelps, and Christina Aguilera have taken full advantage of.
Vocal training and voice exercises used by professionals to improve your voice OVERNIGHT!
How to Train Your Voice Instantly!
In a world…where your voice totally matters – what do you do if you don’t have the sexiest voice, the most commanding voice, the most articulate voice…or are simply not happy with the voice you have?
There is a myriad of reasons to why you would want/need to have a better voice, such as…
- You want to be listened to more instead of falling on deaf ears by other people who can’t understandyou or can’t stand the sound of your voice.
- You want to have a better voice for occupational reason if you’re a singer, actor, speaker, etc., in order to get ahead professionally.
- You want to have a better voice to attract the ladies or gentlemen and make more friends for a thriving dating and social life.
- You want to overcome speech impairments that are causing you to stutter or mispronounce your words and creating all sorts of problems for you.
- You want to always feel confident knowing you can walk into any room and command attention with a voice that conveys power and is music to people’s ears.
Are you familiar with the proverbial saying “it’s not what you say, but how you say it” and how your actual words only make up “7% of communication”? Well, your voice makes up a remaining majority of that.
Thus, how you come across to those around you is determined by your voice, even more so than appearance. Have you ever witnessed a person who didn’t’ have the polished look, but the second they started talking you became in “awe” by the spellbinding sound effect they had…while the opposite could be said for somebody who looked like a million bucks but didn’t have the million-bucks voice to go with that appearance.
You certainly can retrain your voice to give it more control in how you want it to sound from tone, pitch, volume, and even accent by doing a series of vocal training exercises.
Imagine being able to go anywhere knowing that you can speak up whenever you want with a voice that people will listen to and accept what you have to say because you’re so eloquently articulate. That’s what having a golden voice will do for you.
Advanced vocal training for experienced singers who are ready to take their skills to the next level.
You’ve mastered the techniques in Phase 1, and you’ve decided that you want to be more than just a “good” singer. You want the advanced skills necessary to be downright impressive – a dynamic voice that feels truly effortless. In Phase 2 “Becoming A Natural Singer”, you will discover a whole new dimension of vocal freedom!
Fact: Your body is designed to sing. The idea that amazing voices are reserved only for a chosen few has no scientific basis whatsoever. What I’ve discovered through years of research and experience is that most struggling vocalists (and even many “trained” singers) suffer from one major problem – a collapsed throat; this places excess pressure on the vocal folds, making the voice feel heavier that it really is. Sadly, I meet vocalists every day who have never had the incredible experience of singing with a truly released throat.
Most commonly taught classical techniques attempt to force the throat open, ironically making the problem even worse by causing more tightness. Other so-called “modern” methods hardly reference the problem of throat release at all, instead focusing exclusively on mixing techniques. But, in Phase 2, we combine time-tested ancient wisdom with modern science and years of professional industry experience. The result is an advanced technique that is proven to be effective in restoring full freedom to the folds.
How long this course takes to complete is entirely up to you, though we strongly recommend spending at least one week on each section. Every lesson is broken down into three basic parts: (1) Ebook guide, (2) The video lessons (3) your MP3 practice warmups (which you can listen to online or download for your own convenience). Of course, you still have the option of asking questions in the Phase 2 forum and receiving help from trained AApproach instructors.
you will learn
- Discover how to make your singing feel effortless
- Eliminate throat tension for good
- Strengthen your diaphragm with an ancient breathing secret
- Develop advanced vocal control
Singing lessons for beginners and professionals. Learn to sing from an experienced voice teacher.
This course features a series of simple basic warmups for the singing voice, explained in detail by voice teacher and professional singer Robert Lischetti. The warmups also serve as exercises to strengthen the voice and encourage the development of a solid and healthy vocal technique over time. The information contained in these instructional videos is drawn from common sense knowledge of the basic fundamentals of good singing. These are principles which have been used by voice teachers and vocal coaches through decades of vocal pedagogy, to build and develop great voices and help to maintain strength and power and a steady tone well into the years of vocal maturity.
The exercises themselves are based on simple scale patterns and are designed to be learned quickly by beginning or advanced students, regardless of the singer’s level of musical training. Mr. Lischetti carefully explains the purpose and proper execution of each warmup, focusing on the specific benefits of that particular exercise, so as to encourage the singer to experience the maximum advantage when using that exercise.
The course is laid out in such a way as to begin with the simplest and most basic ideas, and then progresses in a stepwise fashion, each video building on the information in the previous one, promoting the development of good vocal habits through repetition, as new information is introduced.
you will learn
- Learn an effective warmup technique that you can use daily to continuously improve the strength and performance of your singing voice
- Eliminate vocal strain and increase your range
- Sing through your break and more effectively connect your head voice with your chest voice
- Sing with confidence!
Best Vocal Training Books:
#1 Vocal Workouts for the Contemporary Singer (Berklee Press) by Anne Peckham
#2 The Contemporary Singer: Elements of Vocal Technique (Berklee Guide) by Anne Peckham
#3 Vocal Technique: A Guide to Finding Your Real Voice (Book & Online Audio) by Dena Murray
#4 Voice Training: Get A Deeper Voice In 7 Days Or Less! Get Women Using Power, Influence & Attraction! By Robert Moore
#5 Complete Handbook Of Voice Training Hardcover by Richard Alderson