Saxophone is an instrument belongs to the family of woodwind. Music lovers who are searching for the best Saxophone online courses then this is the right place to learn the Saxophone. From this Saxophone courses you people will learn the topics such as how to perform the multiple major scales, basics of music theory, exercises of techniques building, how to hold the instrument, basic building blocks of music, differences between the whole notes and half notes, different troubleshooting techniques, how to perform the etude at different tempos, issues of fingerings, animated fingering charts, blues scale, essential elements of the music, how to disassemble the instrument, tenor Saxophone, how to change the roles while playing the entire song from the lead to the accompaniment and more. There are multiple number of Saxophone online courses in the world from them our experts have been selected some best Saxophone online courses for you which are listed below.
Absolute beginners who wants to learn the Saxophone then you must take this Saxophone online course which is created by MusicProfessor Online Music Lessons academy. Here more than 3k candidates are doing this Saxophone online course. Students will learn how to perform the multiple major scales and can able to play the songs and melodies. This Saxophone online course includes some downloadable videos and four hours on demanded videos with full time support. You people can able to play and recognize every note in the Saxophone. Students can form the correct and strong Saxophone embouchure. Here instructor will explain the basics of music theory, exercises of techniques building, major exercises and so on.
- From the introduction to the Saxophone section students will learn the topics like how carefully should assemble the instrument, the importance of breathing, know how to hold the instrument, how to disassemble the instrument etc.
- From the embouchure section you will learn about the formation of correct Saxophone embouchure, know how to place your face, tongue, lips and mouth for the good Saxophone embouchure, tonguing, tuning etc.
- You will understand the longtones, differences between the whole notes and half notes, slurring, articulations, half rests, notes A and G, counting, crossing the break, quarter notes, combination of rhythms, notes D, E, F#, dotted half notes, G major scale etc.
- Students will also understand about the C major scale, octave key, F major scale, Eight notes, notes Bb and B, A major scale, legato, staccato, syncopation, articulations and so on.
- Here students can able to play songs and melodies and learn about the animated fingering charts.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
The Tenor Saxophone for beginners online course is offered by Todd Porter (professional music educator). Students will learn how to play the tenor Saxophone in the lead and support roles. This Tenor Saxophone for beginners online course includes one downloadable videos, one article and three hours demanded videos with lifetime support. Students will learn the basics of music and your confidence levels will be enhanced while playing Saxophone with the others. You people will understand all about the tenor Saxophone and also learn how to play the Saxophone in the band. Here instructor provided the music theory that which will make you to learn the basic building blocks of the music.
- Students will learn about the essential elements of the music, toolkit of Saxophone, know how to tune the Saxophone, music theory like chords, melody, musical alphabets and rhythm, breathing exercises, A major scale, melody for the music coach song etc.
- You are able to understand the concepts like how to play the A major scale descending and ascending, know how to play the bass notes and also know that how the song section will work together, playing process of melody B section of song, etc.
- Instructor explain about how to change the roles while playing the entire song from the lead to the accompaniment, know how the first scale pattern has been played and second scale pattern, procedure for playing the melody solo etc.
- Students can able to put all the skills together while playing solo, accompaniment and melody. You will learn about the jam room, music coach duo series, alto and tenor Saxophone, piano levels and Saxophone and so on.
Rating: 4.7 Out of 5
The jazz Saxophone online course is offered by Simon Currie (educator and professional musician). Here 200+ students are enrolled to learn this jazz Saxophone online course. Students will gain more knowledge about the blues and you can able to improvise with other musicians. This jazz Saxophone online course provides ten downloadable videos, certificate and 1.5 hours demanded videos with life period support. Simon explains that how to improvise the blue scale in the pro and cool manner. Students can able to play jazz Saxophone and you will also learn how to improvise with step by step jazz phrases with the playing exercises.
- Firstly students will understand the introduction to jazz Saxophone. From the jazz Saxophone first unit you will learn the first four phrases, and play 2*5 minute exercises with the phrases.
- From the jazz Saxophone second unit you will learn another four phrases and know how to play the 2*5 minute exercises. In third unit students will understand about the four phrases and two bar phrases with some exercises.
- From the fourth unit of jazz Saxophone, simon discuss about another phrases, next two bar phrases and 2*5 minute exercises. In the sixth unit students will learn how to mix up all sixteen phrases and you can able to play the tracks by solo.
- Here simon demonstrated the best backing tracks, designed the playing exercises, pop up written music etc.
- Students can able to improvise the jazz phrases with the playing exercises and you feel more relaxed while playing the Saxophone.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
Music students who wants to learn about the Saxophone then you must take this Master the Saxophone online course which is offered by MusicProfessor Online Music Lessons academy. You will read about the complex meters and rhythms such as cut time and 6/8. Students can able to play expressively with the vibrato, phrasing and dynamics. Instructors teach you how to play natural range and fully with the Saxophone and also learn about the interpret dynamic markings. This Master the Saxophone online course includes 154 downloadable videos and 4.5 hours on demanded videos. Students are able to learn about the animated fingering charts, music theory, and some tips of Saxophone troubleshooting.
- Students will learn the topics like range of the Saxophone, review of embouchure, adante, alouette, C and G major scales, F and D major scale, chromatic scale, dynamics, Bb and A major scale with full range, tempo markings, aura lee etc.
- You people are able to learn the concepts such as Eb and E major scale, chromatic scale, whiskers, learn how to play the japanese folk song, Ab major scale, cut time, arpeggios, Db major scale, amazing grace, dotted eighth and so on.
- From the 6/8 time section you will learn the D blue scales, arpeggios, exploration in the blues, flying the trapeze etc.
- From the blues section students will understand about the G and A blues scale, exploration in the blues, triplets, row, sorcerers apprentice and so on.
- You people will learn about the familiar melodies, Saxophone troubleshooting tricks, theory of music, recommendations of Saxophone equipment, animated fingering charts etc.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
The Advanced Saxophone online course was created by MusicProfessor Online Music Lessons academy. You will learn the techniques when you are studying melodic. Here 500+ candidates are doing this Advanced Saxophone online course. Instructors will explain the troubleshooting techniques and trouble areas. Students can able to perform the ornamentation, and can play expressively with the dynamic range and vibrato. This Advanced Saxophone course provides 161 videos which are downloadable and 2.5 hours demanded videos with full period support. You people will learn the difficult phrases and fingerings and also play the multiple complicated rhythms.
- From the allegro spiritoso section students will learn the topics like practice techniques, how to run through at the medium tempo, accents, stop tonguing, know where to breathe, alternate fingerings, musicality, fermata and dynamics, breathing etc.
- From the allegro moderate section you will understand the concepts such as style, articulation, dynamics, accents, practice techniques, know how to run with the medium and practice tempo, options of breathing, alternate fingerings etc.
- From the allegretto risoluto lesson instructor explain about the style, dynamics, running through the medium tempo, articulation, mute and so on.
- You are able to learn the topics of adagio Cantabile lessons like how to approach the etude, style, counting, cadenza, issues of fingerings, learn how to run with the medium tempo, dynamics and articulation.
- Here instructors will also explain different troubleshooting techniques and trouble areas. You will learn how to run through the various tempo and know how to perform the etude at different tempos.
Rating: 4 Out of 5
From this Saxophone courses students can able to play multiple melody songs. Those who are interested to learn this Saxophone course then pick out any course from the above mentioned courses. This Saxophone instrument is very easy to learn. By doing this Saxophone courses you people will get job opportunities like Saxophone teacher, student assistant, musician, music teacher, assistant professor of music, woodwind teacher, jazz adjunct professor, alto Saxophone and so on. instructor will definitely discuss all about the Saxophone instrument. Here students can able to compose new songs, from the playing exercises you will gain more knowledge on Saxophone. Please share this Saxophone article with your buddies, coworkers and family members through linkedIn, whatsapp, hike, facebook, twitter and more.
Best Saxophone Books:
Best Saxophone Online Courses