Best Microsoft Visio Online Courses
Table of Contents
Boost your value or career by learning Microsoft Visio quickly and easily. (Incl. keyboard quick reference)
Microsoft Visio Like a Boss includes approximately eight hours of video instruction delivered in over 100 separate, bite-sized lessons, making it perfect for learning the application from the ground up, or for going back to review/refresh on a specific skill.
Whether you’re creating a first Visio diagram, or a veteran looking for a deeper understanding of Visio’s capabilities, you’ll be given a guided tour that will help you make professional diagrams with less frustration.
Students will quickly progress from basic skills to a deeper dive into Visio’s more advanced features by learning about:
- adding and editing diagram shapes and text
- connecting and grouping
- creating flowcharts, floor plans, and org charts
- documenting business processes
- linking Visio with external data sources
- collaborating with other users
- creating custom Visio shapes
- time-saving tips and tricks
- and much more
In this course, you’ll learn by doing.
This online course on Microsoft Visio 2016 will teach you how to create WORLD CLASS diagrams. Leverage Visio like a PRO!
Master the World’s Most Popular Diagramming Solution – VISIO in this Comprehensive Course.
- Learn the LATEST version – VISIO 2016 – and stay miles AHEAD of the curve
- Start from the very basics – this course makes no assumptions
- Earn promotions with your new skills – Become indispensable in your institution
- BONUS – learn what the LATEST and greatest version Visio 2016 brings to the table
- Create, Simplify and Communicate complex information with data-linked diagrams that you can create in just a few clicks.
- Get started with Visio easily with a select set of pre-crafted starter diagrams and contextual tips and tricks
- Take advantage of refreshed templates and thousands of shapes that meet industry standards including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance
Master the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Visio 2016 and Create Incredible Flowcharts & Diagrams
- Understanding the Microsoft “Ribbon”, Quick Access Toolbar, and Backstage View.
- Creating a new diagram.
- Manipulating and adding shapes.
- How to use rulers, grids and guides.
- Connecting shapes using lines and dynamic glue.
- How to resize, position and connect shapes.
- Discover how to work with themes.
- Create an organization chart.
- Using external shape data.
- Creating a cross-functional flowchart.
- Creating a cross-functional flowchart.
Learn VISIO 2016 to make Business Process Models, Gantt Chart, Flow Chart, Org Chart & much more with Effective Graphics
Here’s list of tools, techniques and diagrams you’ll learn in this Microsoft VISIO Tutorials:
- Overview of VISIO 2016 Application
- Create Connected Diagrams
- Add Additional Objects to Diagrams
- Publish Diagrams to Various Outputs
- Learn how to use Layers in VISIO
- Draw Basic Network in VISIO
- Create Brain Storming Diagram in VISIO
- Make Calendar in VISIO
- Build Cause and Effect (Fish Bone) Diagram in VISIO
- Learn to Business Process Model using Cross Function Flow Chart Diagram in VISIO
- Create Direction Map in VISIO
- Build Floor Plan
- Create Gantt Chart
- Create Home Plan
- Create Office Layout
- Build Organization Chart in VISIO 2016
- Build PERT Chart in VISIO 2016
- Build Six Sigma Diagram (House of Quality) in VISIO 2016
- Build Time Line in VISIO 2016
- Make UML Sequence in VISIO 2016
- Build Wireframe Diagram
- Build WorkFlow Diagram
Business Analyst Guide to Business Process Modelling with BPMN and Microsoft Visio 2016
Build a strong foundation in BPMN and Visio 2016
Key BPMN Process Modelling Skills
Real World BPMN Business Examples
Comprehensive Coverage of all BPMN 2.0 Constructs
Visio 2.0 Illustrations and Examples using BPMN Template
Practice BPMN Assignments and Solutions
Best Microsoft Visio Books:
#1 Microsoft Visio 2010 Step by Step 1st Edition by Scott A. Helmers
#2 Visio 2007 For Dummies 1st Edition by John Paul Mueller & Debbie Walkowski
#3 Microsoft Visio 2016 Step By Step 1st Edition by Scott A. Helmers
#4 Microsoft Visio 2013 Advanced (Technical Skill Builder Series) by Michelle N. Halsey
#5 Mastering Data Visualization With Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 by David J Parker