Power Bi is used to create the dashboards, visualizations and reports. People who are seeking for the best Power BI online course this is the correct place to select the course. From this power BI online course you will understand the concepts like types of data connectors, basics of table transformations, modifying and appending the queries, data normalization, how to connect the multiple data tables, DAX operators and syntaxes, differences between the calculated measures and columns, filtering and formatting options, map visuals, treemaps, how to utilize the Power BI services, DAX formulas and data modeling, how to download the power BI desktop, data visualization business intelligence, creating the dashboards and reports, different power BI tools, how to analyze and visualize the data by using the microsoft power BI desktop and so on. Our panel experts has picked some best Power BI online courses for you which are listed below.
Those who are interested in learning that how to connect different power BI tools then you must join in this Power BI online course which is offered by Manuel Lorenz, Maximilian Schwarzmuller. Here 40k+ pupils are learning this Power BI online course. Students are able to analyze the data from various data sources and can create datasets. You will learn all the tools of power BI and you will also understand all the advanced features of power BI. this power BI online course includes 37 downloadable video resources, 11 articles and 10.5 hours on demand videos. You people will that how to create the calculated measures and columns and you will also know how to create the report by using the different interactive visualization types.
- You people will understand the power BI tools, query editor, creating the visualizations, data model, workflow of power BI desktop overview, know different views od data models, power BI settings etc.
- From the query editor section students will understand the topics like connecting the power BI desktop, editing rows, formatting the data, unpivoting and pivoting columns, referencing and duplicating the queries, splitting the columns, merging the queries etc.
- Students will also understand the concepts like difference between data model and query editor, editing the relationships, active properties, DAX, know differences between the DAX and M language, categorizing the data, calculated columns etc.
- Instructor will explain about the scaling shapes, how to manage the visual capabilities, extracting data, optimizing the code, adding the dynamic colouring, adding the custom visual settings, extracting visual configuration, connecting the shapes to the data and so on.
Rating: 4.6 Out of 5
The Visualizing and Analyzing data with the Power BI online course is offered by Microsoft. Here students will learn about the cloud based services which is used for data visualization. You people will learn that how to create the real time dashboards. Will Thomson (program manager), Kim Manis (program manager), Jonathan Sanito (senior content developer) and Miguel Llopis (senior program manager) are the instructors of the visualizing and Analyzing data with the Power BI online course. Students will understand that how to transform, import, connect and shape the data for (BI) business intelligence. You people will also learn that how share and create the dashboards which is based on the reports in the power BI excel and desktop.
- In the first week students will understand the topics like enriching the data for the business calculations, know how to import and connect the data, transform and shape the data, data analysis, data visualization business intelligence etc.
- You will also understand that how to create the dashboards from the services like google analytics, salesforce and marketo.
- Next you will understand the concepts like consuming the dashboards in the mobile applications, how to share the dashboards among the organization, creating the dashboards which are based on the natural language queries and reports etc.
- In the third week you people will understand the concepts such as how to share the dashboards effectively, creation of custom visualizations which can use in reports and dashboards, excel reports in the power BI etc.
- In the fourth week instructors will explain about the power BI development API, custom visuals in the power BI, live connections to the data with the power BI etc.
Rating: 4.4 Out of 5
The Microsoft Power BI online course was offered by Chris Dutton (professional BI developer). Students are able to develop the business intelligence reports and you people are able to design the BI tools same as the data scientists and analyst. Here 17k+ pupils are enrolled to learn this Microsoft Power BI online course. You can transform and blend the raw data into the interactive dashboards and you will understand the workflow of business intelligence. Instructor providing 11 downloadable videos, 14 articles and 9.5 hours on demanded videos with full period access. From the hands on projects you people can able to analyze and visualize the data by using the microsoft power BI desktop.
- From the power BI desktop section students will understand the topics like downloading and setting the power BI, workflow and interface of power BI etc.
- Students will learn the topics like types of data connectors, query editor, basic table transformation, text specific tools, number specific tools, conditional column and index, aggregating and grouping the data, appending and merging the data, data specific tools etc.
- From creating data model section students will know the concepts like normalization of data model, difference between lookup and data tables, creation of table relationships, filter flow, editing and managing the relationships, inactive and active relationships etc.
- Instructor will discuss the concepts such as calculated columns, DAX, adding the measures and columns, DAX operators and syntaxes, examples of filter context, logical and text functions, DAX time intelligence formulas etc.
- Students will also understand the topics such as adding the simple objects, formatting options, report filtering options, map visuals, gauge charts, editing report interactions, visualizing the data with the reports and so on.
Rating: 4.7 Out of 5
If you wants to learn about Power BI from the scratch then you must take this Power BI online course. Here 15k+ candidates are learning this power BI online course. Kirill Eremenko and Super Data Science Team members was created this Power BI course. Students can connect the microsoft power BI to the data source. Instructors will explain that how to create the waterfall diagrams, tree maps, pie charts, bar charts and donut charts. Here you will learn about the microsoft power BI for the data analytics and data science. This power BI online course includes 4.5 hours on demanded videos and three articles with full period access. You are able to build the reports and visualizations by using the power BI desktop.
- From the barcharts students will understand the topics like connecting the power BI to the data files, navigating the power BI, drilling up and down in hierarchies, advanced drilling in the hierarchy, adding the colours and calculated columns, addition of labels etc.
- You people will understand about the downloading the data set, connecting the dataset, working with the timeseries, aggregation, granularity, filters, creation of area charts, slicers and filters in power BI etc.
- Students will understand the concepts like creation of scatter plot, data in the power BI, addition of donut chart, maps, interactive BI reports, creation of maps, duplicate the values, differences between the calculated measures and columns etc.
- Instructor explain about creation of table calculations, creation of treemap chart, creation of customer segmentation dashboards, creating the interactive business reports, controlling the report interactivity etc.
- You are able to install the custom visuals to the power BI, mechanics of chord chart, explore visualizations, adding the treemaps and so on.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Dashboards and Reports with the Microsoft Power BI online course is created by Ian LittleJohn. Students will learn that how to create the data models and also utilize the DAX formulas languages for developing the calculations. You people will understand that how to publish the dashboards and reports on internet and know how to view them in tablets, laptops. Instructors will explain how to create the wide range of visualizations and graphs by using the drop and drag technologies. This Microsoft Power BI online course includes eight downloadable video resources, 20 articles and 5.5 hours demanded videos. You will also understand that how design the dashboards and reports by utilizing the microsoft power BI.
- Here students will learn that how to download the power BI desktop designer. Know how to access the power BI interface and functions of power BI interface which are used for uploading and accessing the data.
- You people will understand the concepts like creation of reports in power BI, conditional formatting, table styles, change the methods of aggregation, cards, tables, filtering the data by using slicers, page filters, visual filters, matrix visualizations etc.
- From the graphs and visualizations section instructor will explain the concepts like column graph, ribbon chart, graph options, scatterplots, trend analysis graph, additional graphs etc.
- From the interactive dashboards section you people will learn the topics such as creation of interactive dashboards, dashboards publishing, sharing the dashboards, power BI applications creation, themes etc.
- Students will understand the topics like DAX formulas, time intelligence, DAX measures, using the custom visualizations in the power BI, enhancing the power BI, relationship, analyzing the data by using excel etc.
Rating: 4.4 Out of 5
Students who wants to prepare for the exam microsoft 70-778 then this Power BI online course will help you to completely prepare for the microsoft exam. Here more than 2k students are learning this Power BI online course which is created by Ian Littlejohn (excel power tools and power BI trainer). Students will understand that how to create the models and can develop the DAX formulas in the microsoft power BI. students will gain more knowledge and can attempt the microsoft exam very confidently. You people can perform the sophisticated calculations like creation of calculated tables, filtered data and time intelligence. Students can create the calculated measures and fields by using the DAX in the power BI.
- Students will learn the overview of DAX formulas and data modeling, MCSA BI reporting overview, know how to download the power BI desktop, how to sign up into the services of power BI etc.
- From the creation of calculated columns section students will understand the topics like calculated columns and data model introduction, data model overview, creation of calculated columns, know how to create the calculated columns of the date fields etc.
- You people will also learn about the formatting the date names, addition of date table for the data model, know how to use the IF functions etc.
- From the creation of power BI measures section you people will learn the concepts like measures section, creation of measures, know how to use the calculate formula, using sumx functions, time intelligence, creation of calculated tables etc.
- Instructor will explain the concepts such as relationships between the tables, relationship calculations, KPIs, use of KPI visualizations, using the scorecard and gauge visualizations, creation of date, region and product hierarchies etc.
Rating: 4.5 Out of 5
Instructors are providing all the essential information for you. Those who are interested to learn this Power BI online course then you can choose any course from the above mentioned courses. Students will get more job opportunities by learning this power BI online course like Bi developer, power BI engineer, business intelligence administrator, BI project manager, BI consultant, business intelligence specialist, BI analyst and more. By adding this power BI course certificate in your resumes, then your career path will be increased. You can able to create effective dashboards and reports by using power BI desktop. Please share this power BI article with your friends, co workers through linkedIn, twitter, facebook, hike, instagram etc.
Best Power BI Books:
- Supercharge Power BI: Power BI Is Better When You Learn to Write DAX by Matt Allington
- Pro Power BI Desktop 1st ed. by Adam Aspin
- Microsoft Power BI Cookbook: Creating Business Intelligence Solutions of Analytical Data Models, Reports, and Dashboards by Brett Powell
- Microsoft Power BI Dashboards Step by Step 1st Edition by Errin O’Connor
- Applied Microsoft Power BI (3rd Edition): Bring your data to life! 3rd Edition
by Teo Lachev & Edward Price
- Power Pivot and Power BI: The Excel User’s Guide to DAX, Power Query, Power BI & Power Pivot in Excel 2010-2016 Second Edition by Rob Collie & Avichal Singh
Best Power BI Online Courses