The cloud computing service that is created for testing, deploying, creating, managing and building services. People who are searching for Best Microsoft Azure Certification Training Online Courses this is the right platform to choose the best courses. Microsoft azure is a public cloud computing platform which is also called as the windows azure which it provides cloud services to a range networking, compute and analytics. The applications that are running on the Azure premises devices to communicate with the Azure are offered by the Microsoft Azure Service Bus. This microsoft azure uses the specialized operating system for running on the “fabric layer”. This azure provides the Microsoft Azure Fabric Controller which is used to control the reliability and Scaling. The microsoft azure provides all the services to interact with developers to provide XML and REST, API built on HTTP. In this world there are a numerous number of microsoft azure courses available. Out of them our expert panel handpicked some of the best courses which are listed below:
Microsoft Azure – Beginner’s Guide is the online course created by the instructor Alan Rodrigues who is a Software Engineering Evangelist with experience of 15+ years over the software industry and he is also AWS SysOps Administrator Associate, AWS Developer Associate, AWS Solution Architect Associate etc. After completion of the course, it provides course completion certificate. This course is very helpful for beginners who wants to start their career on Microsoft Azure. Nearly 11k+ students are already enrolled. This course is included with the 7 hours on-demand video, 5 articles, 9 downloadable resources along with the full lifetime access.
- In this course you will learn about the azure virtual machines, types of the virtual machines, State of the Virtual Machine, Azure Marketplace for Virtual Machines and also about the basics of Virtual Network.
- And you will also learn about the Azure Virtual Networks, communication in a Virtual Network, Network Security Groups of the Azure, Azure Queue Storage, Azure Table Storage etc.
- The topics that you will cover in this course are Azure SQL Databases, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Web Apps, etc.
- This course also teaches you about the Azure Command Line Interface, ARM ,Template deployment using powershell, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps and also about the cognitive services of the Azure.
- By the end of this course you will gain the knowledge on Azure Content Delivery Network and you will be able to understand how to start working with Azure, and how to work with the Storage options such as BLOB , SQL Server.
Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-300) is an online learning course which helps to clear the exam in azure architect technologies . After the completion of the course microsoft azure will provide the course completion certificate. To store the huge amount of data in data centers azure solutions allowing enterprises. To deploy end -to-end cloud solutions you will be able to implement advanced networking configurations, and try to use paas solutions and storage solutions. In this course there are nearly 4k+ satisfied learners. The enrollment for this course is already started you can enroll if you are interested. The curriculum of this course is to learn the creation of Free Tier Azure Account to access azure services through azure storage service and azure portal.
- This course will help you to learn Azure Resources, Azure Free Tier Account, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Resource Manager Template, Azure Storage, etc
- You will get hands-on experience on how to create a web app service using Azure Portal, free tier azure account, Create and Deploy ARM templates, etc.
- This course will give you knowledge of azure services including paas, saas and iaas features
- This course will help you to get familiar with some concepts such as network configuration, cloud solutions security and Infrastructure Deployment.
- To configure authentication and authorization learn to design patterns, storage solutions and integration and try to create Paas solutions
- By the end of the course, you will be ready to implement by learning roles and responsibilities of solution architect.
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate AZ-203 Training Course is an online course which has Accreditation with the silver microsoft partner. After the completion of course this course will provide a course completion certificate. This course is designed with the latest edition Azure Developer Certified Associate exam AZ-203 with the combination of AZ-200 and AZ-201 and it has been announced by Microsoft. In this course there are nearly 2k+ satisfied learners. The enrollment for this course is already started you can enroll if you are interested. The curriculum of this course is verified by the Microsoft to select, implement and develop azure cloud technology solutions along with the cloud security, cloud integration, cloud storage, etc.
- This course helps you to prepare for the Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam and you will understand about the Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure storage facilities, and Azure networking topologies.
- You will also learn about how to design an Azure app service web app by using Powershell, Azure CLI, and other tools and how to create the Azure functions along with the bindings and triggers.
- This course also teaches you about how to Implement auto scaling in your solution, implement code that addresses the transient state, how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to develop the solutions using Computer Vision
- By the end of this course you will be able to Manage APIs by using the API Management and Develop an application message model along with the message schema and message exchange.
AZ-300 Azure Architecture Technologies Exam Prep is an online learning course created by the instructor Scott Duffy. He has 20 years of experience. For solving business problems with technical solutions he spend most of the time to explain technical topics to stakeholders and business owners. Try to prove azure architect skills to the world. After completion of the course, microsoft azure will provide a course completion certificate. Azure has huge demand in the market. In Office365 most of the top companies are using Azure. Mostly 57k+ students are already enrolled. Course contains 9.5 hours on-demand video, 14 articles, having full time access and 1 downloadable resource.
- This course helps you in gaining the knowledge on how to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform and also you will learn about the main concepts of Azure and Microsoft AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies.
- The topics that you will learn in this course are Azure Geos and Region, The Azure Portal, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Azure Portal and how to create and test a Virtual Machine in Azure.
- The instructor of this course teaches you on how to work with the ARM Templates and how to encrypt a virtual machine and more about the AZ-300 virtual machines and how to configure Virtual Machine in Azure.
- By the end of this course you will be able to Manage access keys and the secure access signature and you will get to know about how to configure the VNET-to-VNET Communication.
AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Prep is the online course created by the instructor Scott Duffy and he is an Azure Trainer, AWS Trainer, TOGAF® Trainer with the help of the Software Architect.ca which is the quality online training provider. Course will provide a certification. This is considered as the most complete course available on the Microsoft Azure updated developer exam and the certification. 30k+ students are already enrolled and having 8.5 hours on demand video, contains 18 articles, provides full time access and 1 downloadable resource.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the main concepts of Azure, and by the end of this course you will be able to pass the test of Pass the Microsoft AZ-203 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions test.
- And also you will learn about the Azure Batch, Azure Container Registry, and how to create the Azure Kubernetes Services, how to deploy the AKS Cluster, and more about the azure app services.
- In this course you will gain knowledge on the App Service Plans, how to create the webapps and how to create the webjobs and also how to use the Azure Table Storage and about Azure Storage Accounts
- By the end of this course you will be able to create the First Azure AD, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Handling Transient Faults, Manual Scaling of Azure App Service, Automatic Scaling of Azure App Service etc.
This article will definitely satisfy you because these courses are taught to you by the Instructors who are well experienced and will teach in a practical way. So, that you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to gain the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification then you can take any of the courses that are mentioned above.. This course contains many practice tests in which you will cover the topics like Azure Batch, Azure Container Registry, and how to create the Azure Kubernetes Services, how to deploy the AKS Cluster, Powershell, Azure CLI etc. After getting a certificate if you add this to your resume it gives you more weightage at your interview time. After completion of the course try to share this article with your friends, co-workers via social media instagram, facebook, etc
Best Microsoft Azure Books:
#1 Exam Ref 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (2nd Edition) by Zoiner Tejada & Michele Leroux Bustamante & Ike Ellis
#2 Exam Ref 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions 1st Edition by Haishi Bai & Steve Maier & Dan Stolts
#3 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions – Exam Guide 70-535: A complete guide to passing the 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions exam by Sjoukje Zaal
#4 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions Study & Lab Guide Part 1: Exam 70-535 by Harinder Kohli
#5 Exam Ref 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (2nd Edition) by Michael Washam & Rick Rainey & Dan Patrick
#6 Azure for Architects: Implementing cloud design, DevOps, IoT, and serverless solutions on your public cloud by Ritesh Modi
Best Microsoft Azure Certification Training Online Courses