Linux is an open source operating system. The operating systems like Linux Mint, Arch Linux, Ubuntu etc, will run on Linux. Linux is the secured operating system when comparing with other operating systems. People who are waiting for the best Linux online course, this is best place to select the course. From this course you will learn Linux directory structure, basic Linux commands and you will understand how to list, delete, create, persist the shell aliases. You will also know how to search and install the software. There are many Linux online courses, from those our panel of experts selected a few best Top Linux online courses which are listed below.
Linux Fundamentals course created by Edureka. In this course you learn about Fundamentals of Linux , User Account Management, Kernel Services, Networking Concepts and System Services. Highly experienced trainers teach you in this Edureka and by taking this course you will become an expert in Linux Administrations. This team teach you in simple manner and use easy methods to understand the concepts. Course completion certificate is provided at the end of the training. If you have any queries regarding to this course they help you 24/7 and available in live chat to clear your queries. In this course you can learn about Stream Text Editor like Sed, Grep and AWK. Installation of Linux and Initialization of system also learned in this course.
- This course makes you learn about ACLs as Access Control Lists, Network Users, Group Administration, Switching Accounts and File Permission Techniques.
- Some of the topics like Post install configuration, Kickstart File, Package Selection and Authentication Configuration are discussed in this course.
- Team teach you how to add New User Account, Modifying the existing User Account and Deleting Existing User Account.
- You can also learn about Apt-get Command Set, RPM Package Manager, Apt-cache package Management, Dpkg Command Set and more.
- Updation of Kernel RPM, Searching of Files, Kernel Parameters, use of Yum, removing a Software and Executing Shell Scripts also be learned in this course.
- You can learn how to Install Virtual Machine, KVM Virtualization Introduction, Public shell Securing, TCP Wrappers Security, Environment Variables, Basics of Shell Scripts and SELinux Tools Overview.
Rating : 4.2 Out of 5
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
==> Check Out Latest Offers/Deals/Coupons :: Clickhere
Jason Cannon is the creator of this course called Linux. He is an Author and System Administrator. He wrote two books namely “Command Line Kung Fu” and “Linux For Beginners”. He has nearly 208k+ students and also experienced in Solaris, HP-UX and AIX. More than 72k students are enrolled to learn this course. If you have any queries regarding to this course you can ask them, they will always available you to clear your doubts. Course completion certificate also provided at the end of the training. This course offers you 6 hours and one article with full lifetime access.
- You can learn Fundamentals and Installation of Linux Operating System. Basics of Linux Commands used by aliases also be learned in this course.
- This course makes you learn comparison of Content Files and Finding Documentation, Configuration and Programs.
- How to search Files and Directories by two methods and using of vi, nano and emacs editors also be learned in this course.
- Files Editing, Creating, Reading, Deleting, Copying and Listing files are explained in this course. Directories Deleting, Moving, Creating and Renaming also be learned in this course.
- Learning about Linux Distribution, SSH, Shell Prompt and Pipes topics. Redirecting Input and Output methods from Applications also taught in this course.
- On Ubuntu System you can learn how to install MySQL, PHP, WordPress and Apache also be learned in this course. Some of the topics like Shell, Wildcards, Virtualbox and Vi Cheat Sheet also covered in this course.
Ahmad Al Kabary is the creator of this course called Linux Command Line. He is an Unix System Administrator with 10 years of experience. He is a member of the Linux Foundation and Awarded as Academic Aces Scholarship for his contribution to the Linux Project. He has nearly 112k+ students. At the end of the course you will get course completion certificate with your name. He was passionate in explaining the concepts by simple logical methods. Here 113k students are enrolled to learn this course. Any queries about this course you can ask them, they will help you to clear your queries and available 24/7 in live chat. This course offers you 6 hours video and 1 article with Full LifeTime access.
- By using Simple commands, Navigation of Linux File System and fundamentals of Linux Command Lines are explained in this course.
- Creating files, Viewing Files, Creating Soft Links, Manipulating Files, Creating Hard Links, Processing Files and Creation of Linux Commands also discussed in this course.
- You can learn about File System Hierarchy, different Linux Text Editors like Nano and Gedit, Command Options Linux Wildcards and more.
- By using MV method they teach you how to remove and rename the files,using CP method you can learn copying Directories and Files.
- Cat and Tac commands are used to view text files and viewing the first lines of a text files by using Tail and Head Commands also learned in this course.
- Displaying the Characters and Words in Text File by using WC Command and Execution of Multiple Commands on a Single Line also be learned in this course.
Linux Command Line from Scratch course created by Ziyad Yehia. He is an Udemy Instructor and experienced in the Linux and Python with a Project Based Approach. More than 65k students are registered for this course. In this course you learn about Linux File System, Task Automation, Linux Command Line, Software Repositories and Package Managers. At the end of course you will get the course completion certificate with your name. If you have any queries regarding to this course they will support you to clear your doubts. Ziyad teach you in a simple method with real life Examples. This course offers you 12 hours video and 1 article with full Lifetime Access.
- By using Keyboard Shortcuts and Graphical Methods you learn opening the terminal and closing the terminal. With package managers you can learn how to install an open source software and also learn how to manage it.
- You can learn how to build Sophisticated Data Pipelines by connecting Command Lines. From the command line you can also learn how to operate a Linux Computer.
- To automate the Boring Tasks by using Bash Scripts and Cron Scheduling Software also be learned in this course. And they also explained the difference of Free and Open Source Software.
- Creation of Files and Deletion of Files in Linux, Finding of Files and Data Sorting in Linux also be discussed in this course.
- Moving and Removing Folders in Linux, Compressing Folders and Files in Linux from the Command Line also learned in this course.
- Some of the topics like Linux Software Management, Accessing Source Code and Open Source Operating System are discussed in this course.
By learning Linux operating system your career opportunities will increased, you will get jobs like systems administrator, DevOps engineer, software engineer, network engineer and so on. Linux operating system is easy to learn. If you are interested in doing this course select the Best Linux Online Course from above listed courses. From this course you will learn different concepts like file globbing, quoting commands, learn how to create files, read files, delete files and you will also learn how to renaming, creating, moving and deleting the directories. By learning the Linux course you will get certification, you can add this certification to your resume by that your job options will increased. If you like the article, then share it with your colleagues, friends and also in linkedIn, whatsapp, twitter.
Best Linux Books
#1 The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction by Willi am E. Shotts Jr.
#2 Linux Bible by Christopher Negus
#3 How Linux Works, 2nd Edition: What Every Superuser Should Know by Brian Ward
#4 The Linux Programming Interface: A Linux and UNIX System Programming Handbook by Michael Kerrisk
#5 Linux for Beginners: An Introduction to the Linux Operating System and Command Line by Jason Cannon
#6 Linux Pocket Guide: Essential Commands by Daniel J. Barrett
Best Linux Online Courses