- From react fundamental course you will learn the topics like rendering UI with the react, know why the react is used, management of state, render UI with the external data and also know how to manage the app location with the react router. A book lending app is the project in this course.
- React and Redux is next course, here you will understand the concepts like redux middleware, asynchronous redux, managing the state, real world redux etc.
- You will learn that how to build the dynamic application from the scratch.
- React native is the third course, from this you people will learn the concepts such as styling, layout, navigation, react native vs react, running with the react native, features of native etc. mobile flashcards is the project in this course.
- You people will learn that how to create the react applications which will run in the android and ios devices.
- They will teach you about in react how to to design single page applications. You will learn how to design the single page applications by using react router.
- You will also learn about by using react how to build functional front end web applications.
- They will teach you for React-Redux application how to design the architecture by using redux.
- You will also learn the different types of react features. You can also design React applications by using Reactstrap.
- You will also learn about react and also about how to use react. They will also teach you about feature and also about advanced features of react.
- You will also learn about how to use data flow in react. They will also teach you the concepts of React Router and also about Discuss Middleware. You will also learn about how to do react in redux.
- You will learn the basics of Redux, react router, middleware, advanced features of Redux etc. they will also explain the async flow and async actions in the react.
- You will learn that how to test the react and also learn about data flow and its usage in the react. You can also write applications, run in different environments and also know how to test.
Rating : 4.3 out of 5
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
==> Check Out Latest Offers/Deals/Coupons :: Clickhere
Maximilian Schwarzmuller is an instructor on Udemy and he is also a Professional Web Developer. He is expert on Python and also on other programming languages. He also founded Academind for the people to give best online courses. He started the web development on back end. But now he is also a front end web developer by using modern framework. He is also having successful YouTube channel and also he is having 5-star rated courses. In this course he is going to teach you about complete concept of react. You will also learn about router and redux. 66K+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. In this course you will also learn about animations. He will also teach you about basics of next js and also about the redux. If you know basics of programmings then you feel very easy to learn this course. It is having 157 downloadable resources, 44 articles, 33.5 hours on demand videos and it is also having full lifetime access.
- You will learn about how to build powerful reactive web apps.
- You will also learn about http content in the react apps. He will also teach you about advanced topics of redux.
- You will understand the applications of multi page and single page, destructuring, different arrow functions, imports, exports, Js array functions etc.
- You will learn about how to build a solid profile in react js by using 10 unique projects,.
- They will teach you about component life cycle methods and also about props, components and etc.
- You will also learn about how to build web apps by using Google login feature and Auth0 login systems. They will teach you about how to build web apps by using web API.
- You will learn by using database and login how to build web apps.
Best React js Books:
#1 React.js Essentials: A fast-paced guide to designing and building scalable and maintainable web apps with React.js by Artemij Fedosejev
#3 Building React.js Applications with Redux 1st Edition by David Geary
#4 Beginning React by Greg Lim
#5 Learning React 1st Edition by Kirupa Chinnathambi
#6 React Quickly: Painless web apps with React, JSX, Redux, and GraphQL 1st Edition
by Azat Mardan
Best React Js Online Courses