Here Best CCNA Online Courses
Content in this course can be used towards your CCNA. Topics such as IP addressing, subnetting and many others can be applied directly to passing your CCNA certification.
Access our online simulations so you can practice on simulated Cisco routers and switches. You will get to type commands such as enable, configure terminal, router ospf and many others and learn how to configure devices.
you may learn more about:
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-125 certification exam; and CCENT / ICND1 100-105 certification exam; and ICND2 200-105 certification exam.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Explain IP addressing and subnetting
- Describe hubs, switches and routers
- Explain the OSI model
- Explain how addresses are allocated using DHCP
- Explain name resolution using DNS
- Explain Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Introduce OpenFlow and Software Defined Networking topics
You’ll have permanent online access to watch the videos whenever you like as well, and there’s a Q&A forum right here on Udemy where you can post questions – and I’ll answer them personally!
From my unbeatable, trick-free methods of teaching you how to perform binary, hex, and decimal conversions all the way through tough OSPF and EIGRP configs, you’ll see it all right here on LIVE Cisco routers and switches – and you can watch every single session as often as you like.
You Get My CCNA Security 210-260 Video Boot Camp FREE When You Join My CCNA 200-125 Video Boot Camp!
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. You will learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing. You will comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network.
This course will also prepare you in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations, such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Port-Security, Inter-VLAN communication & Trunking; plus the newest requirements needed for CISCO’s NEW CCNA (200-125) certification exam as well.
You will also acquire the knowledge needed to secure the routers through the use of Access-list, configuring the different types of NAT & will be able to manage the router’s components.
- Once you complete this course, you will be prepared and ready to pass Cisco’s new CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exam.
- If you need to be knowledgeable in Networking, than this is the course for you!