Nowadays Best Deep Learning Online Courses has huge demand because this is widely used to solve the number of problems like computer vision, Pattern recognition, etc in industries. If you are looking for good career in deep learning, this is the Best place for you to select the right course. From deep learning you can learn about the different concepts which are very familiar to learn Deep learning like, Logistic Regression, Activation function, Artificial Neural Networks, Layer, Artificial Neuron or Unit, Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network etc. all these topics are covered in below courses. So, our Expert panel handpicked some of the Best Deep learning Courses for you and those are listed below. We hope you to go through the Below Courses.
Kirill Eremenko is a data science management consultant with five years of experience. He has experience in the fields of finance, transport and other industries. He is very passionate about public speaking, industry events and regularly present on Big data at leading Australian universities. Kirill has academic background in physics and mathematics for delivering step by step coaching in the space of data science. Data science is a blend of algorithm development, and it is the technology to solve analytically complex problems. In this he will teach you data science by step by step process with real analytic examples and tableau visualisation, data mining and modelling.
- You don’t need any prerequisites for this course, any interested people can learn this course.
- Here you can learn How to Create Basic tableau Visualisation and on top of that learn how you perform data mining in tableau
- Creating MLR and SLR (Multiple Linear Regression and Simple Linear regression) and How to Interpret Coefficients of Multiple Linear Regression
- Learn Installation Process and Navigation steps of SQL Server , Microsoft Visual Studio Shell
- In this course you will learn how to model and curve fit of your data.
- After this course you will perfect in Developing of Tableau , Gret, SQL and SSI
- In this course Kirill offers 21 hours of Video Lectures and 3 articles with Lifetime Course access
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Kian Katanforoosh is head teaching assistant lecturer of computer science at Stanford university with the specialisation of deep learning and artificial intelligence. And Andrew ng is the co founder of deep learning and head of the baidu AI. and also one of the creator of deep learning specialisation is Younes Bensouda Mourri. He is also a teaching assistant of mathematical and computer science engineering in Stanford university. Here you will learn what exactly the deep learning is from these experts. They will teach you with real time examples and helps you to become good at deep learning specialisations. You can get knowledge in these technologies like, RNNs, LSTM, Adam, BatchNorm, Dropout, networks, Xavier etc.
- In the first course, you will learn basics of deep learning and you can easily understand how to build neural networks. And you can get knowledge in implementation of efficient neural networks.
- Neural Architecture has different Key parameters So you can understand easily from this Architecture.To learn course-1 it will take nearly four weeks.
- In the second course, they will teach you how to improve deep neural networks like hyperparameter tuning, optimization and regularization. It takes 3 weeks to learn the second course.
- In third course, you will understand how to build the structuring machine learning projects. It will take nearly 2 weeks to complete the course.
- In the fourth course, they will teach you about convolutional neural networks. From this you will understand building process of convolutional neural networks. This course take nearly 4 weeks to learn.
- In the fifth course, you will learn about sequence models. From this you can understand how to build the sequence data, audio and other natural language. It takes 3 weeks to complete the course.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Deep learning in python is created by lazy Programmer Inc. he is a data scientist, full stack engineer and big data engineer and also he received his masters degree with the specialisation of machine learning and deep learning in computer science engineering. He is expert in web programming and he taught data science, machine learning, calculus, computer graphics and algorithms for graduates and undergraduate students.he used some technologies like bootstrap, php, python, angular etc. deep learning is also called machine learning techniques concerned with algorithms inspired by structure and function of the brain called artificial Neural Network. Here he will explain in detail about Neural Network technology and also how to code with tensorflow and python.
- Here you can learn the installation process of tensorflow and how to code with tensor and with pure python.
- In this course you need to learn how to build and understand the Artificial Neural Networks using deep learning techniques.
- You can to learn some basic models of linear regression and logistic regression.
- One of the important training method they derived called “Backpropagation”. It shows to how to code Backpropagation in numpy, from the numpy features like first ”the slow way” and then the “fastest way”.
- Using Google’s tensorflow, you can learn how to code a neural networks.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Jose Portilla is a great data scientist. He received bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Santa Clara university. He has good experience in data science and programming. He is a professional instructor and trainer to teach deep learning from zero. Francesco Mosconi is also a lead instructor trainer and consultant for deep learning. And also he earned Phd in biophysics at University of Padua. These two instructors will helps you to learn about deep learning. They will teach you how to build and understand about deep learning models for images, sound, text by using python and keras. Nearly 11k+ students are enrolled for this course.
- They will teach you the complete introduction of deep learning so that you can understand how simple the deep learning is and also you can learn how to build deep learning models.
- They will train you about convolutional and recurrent neural networks and also how to run the models in cloud using a GPU.
- You will be able to solve the supervised and unsupervised learning problems involving sound, text, images etc by applying deep learning.
- They will teach you to learn deep learning internally without intimidation.
- In this course you will get knowledge in python, linear algebra and use of bash shell.
- here learn how to install and how to use the python and keras to build deep learning Models.
- In this course the instructors will offer 9 hours video and 6 articles with lifetime course access.
Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Lazy programmer Incorporation. Is the creator of deep learning and convolutional neural network. Here Instructor is a big data scientist, full stack software engineer, and big data engineer. He received his Master degree in the field of computer science engineering with the specialisation of pattern recognition and machine learning. He taught data science, machine learning, algorithms etc courses for graduate and undergraduate students. He frequently uses some of the big data technologies like, hadoop, pig,spark, hive, etc. the team of Lazy programmer Inc. will helps you to become expert in deep learning and convolutional neural networks in python in theano and tensorflow. Nearly 14k+ students are enrolled for this course.
- In this course they will teach you the complete introduction of Deep learning and explains how to use deep learning for computer vision by using convolutional neural networks.
- They will train you to write code in Theano and Tensorflow and also how to run the Code using GPU.
- They will teach you what is convolution so that, You can easily understand how convolution is applied in to image effects and audio effects
- In this course, you can learn the implementation of Convolutional Neural networks in Tensorflow and Theano.
- In this course, you can know the Architecture of CNN (Convolutional Neural Networks).
- They will teach you about edge detection in code and Gaussian blur.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Lazy programmer Inc. is the course creator of linear regression in python. He is a big data scientist, big data engineer and full stack software engineer. He received his Master degree with the specialisation of pattern recognition and machine learning in the field of computer science engineering. He frequently uses some of the big data technologies like, hadoop, pig,spark, hive, etc. He taught data science, machine learning, algorithms etc courses for graduate and undergraduate students. This team will teach you the data science linear regression in python makes you to become a good data scientists. Nearly 160,000+ students are enrolled for this course.
- In this course you can learn the python Linear regression and you can understand how to build working program in python for data analysis.
- They will teach you how to apply the data science problems and to solve the linear regression model.
- In this course, They will explain with the real time examples of data science so that you can understand easily and you can program by your own version of linear regression Model in python.
- If you have some knowledge in basic python programming, and probability then you can understand this course in better way.
- The instructors will offers you the 5.5 hours on-demand video with full lifetime access.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
Frank Kane is the Creator of the Data science and Machine learning with python. He is the founder of Sundog education. He has experience in Big data and machine learning as a trainer. In 2012 Frank started his own company which focuses on data analysis, machine learning and Virtual reality environment Technology. Frank holds the 17 patent rights in the fields of Data Mining, Machine learning and distributed computing. He teaches you the hands-on python code examples, data science, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, keras, tensorflow and Neural Network techniques etc. nearly 66k students are enrolled to learn this course.
- In this course, you can understand how to use item-based and user-based collaborative filtering to build a movie recommender system.
- In this course, he will teach you how to develop data science machine learning with ipython notebooks.
- This course will helps you to learn about reinforcement learning and you can able to build a Pac-man Bot.
- Here you may learn how to make predictions using Linear regression, multivariate regression and polynomial regression.
- And also you can understand complex multilevel models,statistical measures such as standard deviation.
- By using T-tests and P values you can easily design and evaluate the A/B tests.
- You can learn the implementation of clustering, machine learning, and TF/IDF at massive scale with Apache Spark’s MLLib
- In this course he will offers you 12 hours on-demand video and 3 articles with full time access.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The instructor of Tensorflow for deep learning is Jose Marcial Portilla. He received Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in mechanical engineering in the field of Data science and programming at Santa Clara University. He is experienced as a professional instructor in the field of Data science and python programming. He has patents in various fields like Microfluidics, Data science and Microscience. At present he is working as a head of Data Science for Pierian Data Inc. and provides data science and python programming training to the employees working in top most companies. In this course he will explain about how to learn Google’s Deep learning Framework and complete information about Tensorflow for deep learning with python and makes you can Become a Deep learning Guru. nearly 42k+ students are enrolled to learn this course.
- In this course, he explains about the basics of Neural Networks and Tensorflow and also you can understand how the Neural Networks are working.
- He will teach you how to use tensorflow for the classification and regression tasks and also for the classification of image with Convolutional Neural Networks.
- You can also learn how to use tensorflow for time series analysis with recurrent Neural Networks. And also tensorflow is used to solve the unsupervised problems with autoencoders.
- From this course, you can understand how to Create Generative Adversarial Networks.
- If you have some basic knowledge in math and python programming then, then it is an advantage for you to learn this Course quickly.
- Jose Marcial Portilla offers 21 hours demand-video and 7 articles with full lifetime access.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Lazy programmer Incorporation is the course creator of recurrent neural network in python. He is a big data scientist, full stack software engineer, and big data engineer. He received his Master degree in the field of computer science engineering with the specialisation of pattern recognition and machine learning. He taught data science, machine learning, algorithms etc courses for graduate and undergraduate students. He frequently uses some of the big data technologies like, hadoop, pig,spark, hive, etc. This team will explains you about long short-term memory unit(LSTM), gated recurrent unit (GRU), deep learning, data science and machine learning.13k+ students are enrolled to learn this course created by the Lazy programmer Inc. team.
- In this course, you will understand the concepts of Simple Recurrent Unit and Gated Recurrent Unit.
- You will understand about LSTM, backpropagation, and you can write the different recurrent Networks units in Theano.
- From this course you can understand how to use Recurrent Neural Network to generate the text.
- They will explain you to write a neural network code in Theano and Tensorflow.
- You can get the knowledge in python programming, probability, and deep learning.
- From this course you can able to solve the XOR operations and Parity checker problems from the Recurrent Neural networks.
- In this course, they will explain how to reduce the gradient problems.
- Lazy programmer Incorporation team offers 6.5 hours On-demand video with full time access.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This course is created by Jong-Moon Chung. He is the professor in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering. And also he is the director of communications and Networking Laboratory. He will explain this course in three parts. In the first part he will explain about machine learning and Deep learning technologies for future Business strategy of your company. The second part is, he will explain about the core technologies which includes Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, and Neural Networks. And in the third part, he explains about the powerful application called Tensorflow Playground.
- In this course, you will learn about deep learning products and services and how to use these technologies for your future Business strategies.
- He will teach the Business strategies of Deep learning and Machine learning so that you can understand how to change the things that are needed for the future Deep learning Technologies and to be successful in your business.
- From this course, the trainer teach you about the Deep learning computing systems and software. Here you can learn about the most popular deep learning software characteristics like Cognitive toolkit, Keras, Theano, Tensorflow etc.
- From this course you can easily understand the Basics of Deep learning Neural Networks and also the differences between the Deep learning, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- He will teach you about the Deep learning with Convolutional Neural Network and Recurrent Neural Networks. He introduces the latest Model of recurrent Neural Networks called Fully Recurrent Neural Network.
- This course will take nearly two comple to complete the course and Jong-Moon offers many Online Videos with full time life access.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Deep Learning is easy to learn. Above we’ve shown you some of the Online Courses. If you are interested in this, then you can choose any course which is suitable for you. After the completion of the course, you will get the Certificate with your name. And you can add this Certification in your resume that will help you for your Bright career. If you like this Article, please share this with your friends and Social Media. If you have any queries about this article you can ask in comment Section.
Best Deep Learning Books
Best Deep Learning Online Courses