Ansible is a software used for automation of networks, devices etc. It can be written by using the Python, Ruby etc. Here students will learn the concepts such as modules of ansible, facts of ansible, ansible playbook structure, execution and creation of ansible playbooks, how to use the ansible with the containers and cloud services, how to automate the network by utilizing the ansible ad hoc commands, retrieve the arp cache and mac address tables, ansible documentation and modules, scaling the ansible playbook, ansible deployments and inventory, ansible architecture, components of ansible, ad hoc commands, management of dynamic inventory, implementation of tags and handlers, how to encrypt the sensitive data by the vault etc. you will also learn the advanced topics of ansible dynamic inventories, parallel looping, task delegation, magic variables, creation of modules and so on. Our experts has selected some best Ansible Automation online courses for that which are listed below.
Table of Contents
Students that who wish to learn the ansible for devops, orchestration and automation, then you must take this Ansible online program. Here 3k+ pupils are registered to learn this ansible online program. You people will understand that how to configure the ansible on mac, linux, windows operating systems. Students will understand all the advanced concepts like dynamic inventories, parallel looping, task delegation, magic variables, creation of modules, creation of plugins etc. you people will understand that how to use the ansible with the cloud services, aws, container, and docker. Also learn how to use the ansible for the testing and validation. Students will understand about the modules of ansible, ansible playbook structure, execution and creation of ansible playbooks, facts of ansible etc.
- Students will understand that how to install and configure the ansible, know how to install the ansible on linux, mac os x, windows etc.
- From the ansible design and architecture section you will understand the topics like YAML, ansible inventories, ansible modules, ansible playbook variables, facts, creation, execution of ansible playbook etc.
- You will also understand the advanced concepts like dynamic inventories, modules, looping, task delegation, blocks, parallel and asynchronous, creation of custom modules, magic variables etc.
- Students will come know the usage of roles, tags, imports and inclusions. You people will learn about the usage of ansible with the containers and cloud services, AWS with the ansible and the docker with the ansible.
- Learn about the troubleshooting ansible, upgrading the ansible and the validating the tests with the ansible.
If anyone interested in learning the ansible for the networking, then you people can join in this ansible for networking online program. Here 5k+ pupils are registered their details to learn this ansible online program. Students can able to automate the network configurations by using the ansible and know how to leverage the devops. You can able to troubleshoot the networks by using the ansible. David Bombal and other experts are the instructor of this online program. Here instructor will explain about ansible network modules, how to automate the network by utilizing the ansible commands of ad hoc, ansible playbooks and SSH. you people will understand all about the network automation with the ansible and gns3.
- Students will learn that how to install the gns3, also understand the topics like software requirements, components, gui installation, troubleshoot gns3 installing the issues in windows, basics of gns3 network, cisco ios network, gns3 vm, switching, VIRL etc.
- From the ansible infrastructure requirements you will learn the topics such as how to set up the gns3, setting the initial gns3, setting the SSH, configuration of hosts etc.
- You people will understand about the ansible ad hoc commands, playbook to retrieve the arp cache and mac address tables, playbook using the cisco ios commands etc.
- From the ansible CLI playbook you will learn the topics like run playbooks, multiple devices and multiple plays.
- You people can able to import the gns3 project, and also know to verify the network. From the cumulus section you will learn the topics like devops, cumulus automation, ztp script, ansible configuration of files, ansible documentation and modules, scaling the ansible playbook, ansible tree etc.
The Ansible Automation online program was offered by Shikar verma (solution architect). Students will learn that how to automate the Linux patching by using the ansible. Here 1k+ pupils are enrolled to learn this automation with the ansible online program. You can able to manage the inclusions and variables. You people will gain the skills for performing the system administration automation. You are able to implement the ansible playbook. Students will understand the topics like ansible installation, ansible loops, modules, handlers, roles, deploying the ansible, implementation of tasks control etc. instructor will explain that how to implement the playbooks from the IT industries.
- From the ansible introduction you are able to learn the topics like ansible architecture, components of ansible, ansible deployments and inventory.
- You people will understand about the installation of ansible, management of ansible configuration files, ad hoc commands, management of dynamic inventory, installation of ansible in the red hat linux, setting the user account for the passwordless authentication etc.
- From the implementing the playbooks section you will learn the topics like YAML files, modules implementation, ansible playbook installation etc.
- You are able to understand the management of inclusions and variables, task control implementation, implementation of tags and handlers, constructing the control flow, handling of errors etc.
- Students will understand that how to create the roles of ansible, management of user administration, supplying the encrypted password in the playbook, usage of the automation tools, linux patching, concepts of automation tool and more.
- You can able to design the ansible playbooks and also know how to upgrade the packages on servers.
Students who wants to enhance their knowledge on ansible automation then join in this Ansible bootcamp online course which is created by Gourav Shah (devops expert) and School of devops institute. Here 1k+ candidates are enrolled to learn this ansible bootcamp online program. You will learn about the ad hoc server management and also know how to run the jobs parallely. Instructor will explain that how to write the playbooks for defining the states of the infrastructure as the code. Learn how to create the dynamic code by the templates and vars. You people will also learn that how to encrypt the sensitive data by the vault. You will understand that how to configure the ansible and also know how to set the dynamic and static inventories.
- From the ansible introduction students will learn the topics like push models, YAML, custom models, batteries included approach, exploring the ansible batteries modules, infrastructure as the code, difference between the data and code, state management etc.
- Instructor will explain the topics like codespaces introduction, setup the codespaces locally by the docker, management of codespaces, launching of codespaces on the digital ocean cloud etc.
- Students will understand the tasks, roles, modules, playbooks, inventories, essential ansible playbook, strategies of code organization, devops, configuration of ansible, static inventory definition, creation of host inventory, ad hoc commands, usage of common modules etc.
- From the application deployments students will understand the topics like writing the tasks for importing the database, applying the troubleshoot and schema updates etc.
- You people will also understand about the controlling execution flow, ansible galaxy, vault, templates, vars, roles, playbooks etc.
The Ansible automation online program was created by Up Degree institute. Here 14k+ pupils are registered to learn this ansible automation course. You people can configure the ansible roles such as default variables, files, tasks, handlers and templates. Students can able to optimize the ansible playbook. Learn how to test and troubleshoot by using the ansible. Here they provided four hours demanded videos, one downloadable video resource and one article with the full period access. You people can write the ansible configuration playbooks for deploying the 3 tier web applications.
- Students will learn the configuration management and installation of ansible. Know how to set the environment. You will understand the ansible basics such as patterns, inventory, configuration files and ad hoc commands.
- From the foundation section you will learn the topics like dynamic inventory, YAML introduction and execution of playbook.
- Students are able to learn the concepts like packages with items, handlers, services, files, jinja template, database modules, stack status, lamp server basics, apache configuration, installation of drush and composer, know how to install the drupal and lamp server execution, also know how to configure the mysql and php etc.
- Learn ansible playbook topics like tags, prompts, variables, delegation, ansible galaxy, vault, facts for optimization, blocks for handling of errors, lookups, includes, , check mode, conditionals, roles etc.
- Students will understand that how to optimize the ansible playbook and also know how to configure the roles of ansible such as templates, variables, handlers, tasks, files etc.
Professionals or beginners who wants to learn the automation then you people can take this automation with puppet and ansible online course which is created by Packt Publishing. Here 1k+ pupils are enrolled their details to learn this program. Students will learn the features of ansible like modules, testing strategies and playbooks. You people can able to maximise the functionalities of infrastructures by integrating with the cloud platforms such as openstack and aws. You can also learn that how to apply the loops and conditions for the control flow in the playbook. Students can able to test and manage the workflow of puppet code and can able to write the reusable modules.
- Students will learn all the concepts of ansible like basic ansible vocabulary, installation of ansible, creation of ansible home base, installation of ansible bleeding edge, requirements of target machine, ansible configuration, commands of ad hoc, playbook structure, ansible blocks etc.
- You will understand the puppet concepts like installation of virtualbox for virtual machine, configuration management of puppet, terminologies and components of puppet, run cycle of puppet, installation of puppet components, testing puppet syntaxes, usage of jenkins etc.
- Students will also understand the topics like ansible on mac, windows and Linux operating systems, ansible inventories, modules, YAML, ansible playbook variables and facts, task delegation, looping etc.
- Instructors will explain about advanced puppet techniques such as load balancing in puppet server, creation of centralized CA servers, puppetDB API, dashboards, creation of docker images, writing of custom functions, puppet types etc.
- You people can able to run the applications by using the puppet agents and node classification by using the scripts.
Ansible automation is very easy software to learn. Here instructors has determined all required information for you and they are hoping that this ansible automation article is very helpful to you and your career. If you wants to learn the best ansible automation online course then you can pick any course from the above mentioned courses. By learning this best ansible automation online courses students will get the job opportunities like ansible consultant, devops architect, automation engineer, cloud engineer, infrastructure automation engineer, automation test engineer, ansible administrator, ansible developer, cloud solution architect, devops engineer and more. If you like this ansible automation article then share it with your buddies, colleagues through instagram, whatsapp, linkedIn, facebook, hike, twitter etc.. here trainers will clear out your queries and doubts which are regarding to this ansible automation article.
Best Ansible Automation Books:
#1 Ansible Playbook Essentials: Design automation blueprints using Ansible’s playbooks to orchestrate and manage your multitier infrastructure by Gourav Shah
#2 Ansible: Up and Running: Automating Configuration Management and Deployment the Easy Way 2nd Edition by Lorin Hochstein & Rene Moser
#3 Security Automation with Ansible 2: Leverage Ansible 2 to automate complex security tasks like application security, network security, and malware analysis by Madhu Akula & Akash Mahajan
#4 Practical Network Automation: Leverage the power of Python and Ansible to optimize your network by Abhishek Ratan
#5 Learn Ansible: Automate cloud, security, and network infrastructure using Ansible 2.x by Russ McKendrick
#6 Practical Network Automation: A beginner’s guide to automating and optimizing networks using Python, Ansible, and more, 2nd Edition by Abhishek Ratan
Best Ansible Automation Online Courses