Table of Contents
- You will understand about the build system and gulp Js. you people will come to know the installation steps of gulp.Js.
- Instructors will explain how to create the gulp tasks by compressing the image sizes, cleaning the build folder, creation of default task etc. you will know about the watch files for the modification and consequently running the tasks.
- You can learn about the production builds and development. From HTML processing instructor will explain about the preprocessing of HTML, minification of HTML in the production builds and so on.
- Instructors will also explain more about the gulp Js resources.
- Firstly you will come to know that how to install the gulp, program in gulp and configure the gulp. You people will know how to design the runnable builds by using a single command.
- You are able to code the gulp tasks and also know the common gulp tasks. Students will learn that how to handle the time consuming code management tasks by using gulp.
- From gulp for development you will learn the concepts like preprocessing the SASS, creation of a complete runnable code with in a short period, gulp watch function, gulp livereload function etc.
The Gulp Automate Web Development online course was offered by Shahid K (mentor and technology lead). Shahid is an expert in back end and front end technologies. Here 1k+ candidates are enrolled to learn this online course. Students will learn how to reduce the development time by the browser sync. Instructor will explain how to optimize the performance of web development and websites by minimizing the size of files of the HTML, Js and CSS. here this online course also includes the certificate of completion with lifetime access, one article, one downloadable videos and one hour demand videos. Students will also know how to maximise the performance by reducing the image size.
- You people will learn the installation steps of Node Package Manager and Node .Js and also know how utilize them. Students will also understand that how to install the gulp plugins and gulp for different tasks.
- You are able to compile the SASS and LESS into the CSS. you will understand the preprocessors of CSS such as SASS and LESS.
- Students will learn the concepts like watch files for modification and also know how to run the tasks accordingly.
Instructors are expecting that all the enrolled students are satisfied with this article. Instructor will determine all the crucial information for you. Anyone interested in learning this online courses, then you can select any course from the above mentioned courses. From these courses you can able to create a better software by using gulp Js. By learning this online courses you will get the job opportunities like full stack developer, back end developer, web developer, front end web developer, UI developer, software engineer, application developer an so on. Students will gain the certificate of course completion and students can also add this online course certificate to their resume. If you are slacked with this article, then please share this article with your colleagues, friends through linkedIn, whatsapp, twitter, instagram. Instructors will clear up the students doubts.
Best Gulp Js Books:
#1 Getting Started with Gulp by Travis Maynard
#2 Gulp: Quick guide to getting up and running today by Robert Dunaway
#3 Front-End Tooling with Gulp, Bower, and Yeoman 1st Edition by Stefan Baumgartner
#4 Developing a gulp Edge: The Streaming Build System by Jed Mao & Maximilian Schmitt & Tomasz Stryjewski
#5 Desarrollo Web Frontend Profesional: Automatiza tareas con NodeJS, Bower, Gulp y SASS by Adrián Guerra Marrero
#6 GULP: Getting Started by Qaizar Qadir
Best Gulp Js Online Courses