- From creation of API requests you will learn the concepts like requests creation, troubleshooting, cookies, importing the requests, inspecting responses etc.
- You will learn that how to create the additional tests and requests and also know how to test the API.
- Students will understand about the topics like global variables, environments, variables, pre request scripts, debugging scripts, different variable scopes etc.
- Instructor will understand the advanced assertions, running tests, mock servers, team collaboration, scenarios, workflows, file uploads, autorisation and so on.
- From advanced assertions you people will learn the assertion basics, chai assertion libraries, assertions arrays, nested objects etc.
Rest API Testing with POSTMAN online course was offered by Tejasvi Hegde (Test automation Enthusiast). Here 2k+ students are registered to learn this online course. Students are able to capture the network traffic by setting the proxies. You people will understand that how to integrate the POSTMAN with Jenkins and Newman. Instructor will explain different types of authentication such as OAUTH1.0, BASIC and OAUTH 2.0. Instructor will offer the certificate of completion with lifetime access, seven articles, 5.5 hours demand videos and four downloadable videos. You can able to send the soap requests using POSTMAN and also learn how to do the multi part file upload. You people will understand that how to script in Postman.
- You people will learn how to install the Postman standalone app and Postman as a Chrome add on.
- Students will learn all the features of Postman like parameters, response handling in the postman, post method, put method, get method, delete method, patch method, head method, options method, creation of presets etc.
- You will understand the creation of collections in postman, importing and exporting the collection in postman, creation of documentation for APIs and so on.
- Students will understand the scripting environment in postman, conversion of strings to json objects in postman, properties of request and response in postman, global variable and environment functions in postman and so on.
- You are able to set up the proxy in the postman and you will know about the data drive testing using the postman.
- Firstly instructors will explain about the web services and difference between the web services and web based applications.
- You people will also know the difference between the webservice and API. instructor will explain that how to setup the postman in windows. You are able to understand the different types of webservices like rest and soap.
- Instructor will discuss the difference between the rest and soap services and also explain about the advantages of soap and rest web services.
- Students will understand about the basic post request, get request, delete request, put request and you can also add the status code, response time and body data.
- You are able to setup the environment, global and also know how to utilize in test case. Instructor will discuss that how to execute the collection with multiple data.
- You can learn the coding management in postman using github and git. Students will learn how to execute and run the collection with jenkins.
API Testing by the POSTMAN Tool course was offered by Testing World. Here students will learn all the basic and advanced topics of Postman tool. Here 200+ students are registered to learn this online course. Instructors will discuss about the web services and difference between the rest services and soap. You people will understand all the features of postman tool. Here you can able to make the API development with in a short period by building the API requests from testing, sharing and documentation. This online course includes 1.5 hours demand video, two articles and certificate of completion with full time access.
- Instructor will explain about the web services, different types of SOAP and rest services, difference between the rest and soap services, advantages of soap and rest services and different methods of rest services and so on.
- You people will learn how to set up the POSTMAN in windows and you will understand the basic concepts of JSON and Postman window. You will understand the Postman UI, different sections of the user interfaces.
- Students will understand about rest API with the parameters and also learn about validate code status, validate response time.
- You are able to understand the topics like patch request, delete request, post request and put request. You will know how to test the Resting API.
- Instructor will explain how to create the workspace, API documentation, API monitors, command line, jenkins, variables, collections, test scripts etc. you will also know how to debug the test scripts.
- You people will know how to get the collection and also know how to run the collection in remote manner.
POSTMAN API Testing online course was created by Raghav Pal (Automation test architect). Here 1k+ candidates are registered to learn this online course. Students will understand all the features of POSTMAN. Instructor will explain how to run the POSTMAN from jenkins and command lines. This online course includes 20 downloadable videos and 2.5 hours demand video with full time access. Students are able to understand the process of creation of API testing solutions with the POSTMAN and you will also know how to work with the POSTMAN. Instructors will also explain that how to create the tests, collections, variables and so on.
- Firstly instructor will explain about the POSTMAN, creation of free account and activation of account. Students will learn that how to download and install the POSTMAN application.
- You will understand all about the POSTMAN User Interface and different sections of interfaces. You people will also know how to design an API request, run the request and analyse the response.
- Students will understand the process of creation of collection and know how to design the folder inside the collection and also know how to arrange the requests inside the collection.
- Here you people will understand how to create the variables, refer the variables and also know how to set and get the variables. Students will also understand the creation process of environments and test scripts.
- Instructor will explain the procedure that how to create and manage the API monitors, workspace and API documentation. You can able to get the data from csv and json.
- You people are able to run the collections remotely with the URL and also able to run the SOAP request in the POSTMAN.
We are hoping that you are satisfied with this article and instructors are provided you the necessary information, then you can join any course from above mentioned courses. By learning this online course you people will get the job opportunities like API tester, QA engineer, testing engineer, quality assurance analyst, lead testing engineer, automation tester, quality assurance tester and so on. At the final stage of course you people will get the certificate of completion. Students can also add this certificate in your resume which will improve your professional career path. If you are satisfied with these courses, then share this article with your buddies, co-workers by facebook, twitter, linkedIn, instagram. Instructor will clear out your queries.
Best Postman for Rest API Testing Books:
#1 Automating and Testing a REST API: A Case Study in API testing using: Java, REST Assured, Postman, Tracks, cURL and HTTP Proxies by Mr Alan J Richardson
#2 Web Services Testing with Postman and Rest Assured: With Examples by BhanuPrasad D
#3 A quick journey through API Testing. From Node Application to Postman best practices through Gherkin features by Bruno Flaven
Best Postman for Rest API Testing Online Courses