Windows Server Administration is the concept of computer networking. This includes the installation of server and its configuration. Windows server is most powerful version. If you are interested in doing the windows server administration course, this is most advantageous place to select the course. After the course you will become a server administrator. Students will improve their knowledge regarding to the server administration. Here you will know all the concepts of windows server administration. There are many online courses of Windows Server administration, our panel of experts selected a few best courses that which are listed below.
Windows Server Administration online course was created by Kevin Brown. He is a Security and author with more than 20 years experience. Here you will understand about active directory, server core, Hyper-V, and nano server. You will learn how to manage computers and users using the active directory. You will also learn how to manage and create the virtual machines using the Hyper-V. You will understand the powershell and you will know how to implement the DHCP infrastructures and to reduce the storage by data duplication. Here you will learn how manage and install the WSUS server.
- He will explain about core operating systems of windows concepts like post installation of core server and installation steps of nano server and managing the nano server. You will know the windows command line and powershell, file server management, powershell remoting, you will know how to use the windows commands in powershell.
- You will learn how to manage, groups, user accounts, and computer accounts and installation steps of active directory. You will also know installation procedure of active directory by using powershell.
- You understand the group policy concepts like local group policy settings, orders of group policy processing, group policy filters and so on. You will also learn the management of DNS server concepts like DNS forwarding, zone types of DNS, process of logon, DNS scavenging, configuration of reverse and forward lookup zones etc.
- This online windows server administration course also includes four downloadable resources, 10.5 hours on demand videos and certification also provided.
People who are struggling to gain the Windows Server Administration certificate, this online course will helps you in gaining the Windows Server Administration certificate which is created by Paul Hill. He is an IT instructor with eight years of experience. Here you will the working process of virtual technology and you will understand that how the virtual machines are working. You will also know windows powershell, windows management instrument, windows command line and scripting. You will how to build the domain controller and domain. This online course also includes two articles, two hours on demand video, completion certificate and full lifetime access.
- You will learn how to install windows server, creation of virtual machine. You will learn how to build a domain controller, domain services roles, and share of drive in windows. And you will learn how to add and configure the hard disk drive.
- You will learn how to make the organizational units, how to delete and create the accounts of users, and learn how to resets the user passwords. You will learn how to create the virtual machines for the workstation.
- instructors will discuss how to disable and create the user accounts in active directory. You will learn the group policy function concepts like creating and mapping the drive for user drives, sets the users desktop backgrounds and placing files in domain user computers, deploy the software with group policy.
- You will learn the different versions of windows, backgrounds of microsoft, and you will learn the different ways to install an OS, adding resources, creation and types of files and so on.
Windows Server Administration online course is created by Pablo Mendoza and The Startup Central Inc.. Pablo Mendoza is an Udemy instructor and IT consultant. From this online course you will be able to qualify in 70-413 MCSE Exam. They will cover all the topics of Windows Server. Here students will improve their confidence levels to write Windows server administration certification exam. You will understand how to install the server and uses of windows server. All the concepts will be covered in step by step like active directory, virtual server, group policies etc. This online course also included course completion certificate, lifetime access. After the course you will become a professional system administrator.
- They will teach how to manage the active domain directories and you will learn also how to manage and create the windows domain. You will understand how to update the windows server, and the customization of windows server.
- You will understand how to manage and how to create a server domain controller and you will know the installation steps of domain controller. And theory of active directory DSO and implementation procedure of group policy.
- They will explain about WSUS and FTP server administration and you will also learn the virtual technology. You will learn how to create groups, users and active directory users. You will know all the properties of files, file systems, file operations, and file maintenance like copying, deleting, renaming and moving the files.
- You will understand about schedules, jobs, windows shortcut keys, windows application, task manager and so on. You will also learn the advanced concepts of windows administration like active directory services, modules of windows powershell, user account management etc.
Students who are suffering to pass in MTA exam, the Windows Server Administration online course will help you to qualify in MTA exam. This online course was created by Marious Kuriata. He was a network engineer and instructor, with 14 years of experience in IT. Here the instructor will cover all the topics regarding to microsoft technology associate (MTA) exam. You will learn how to install the windows server . You will also know about powershell, remote access, DHCP, RDS and so on. Here the instructor will discuss all the fundamentals of windows server administration. You will get certificate by the end of the course, full lifetime access.
- You will learn all the basic concepts of of server administration and installation and managing procedures of windows server. And you will understand the topics of active directories like domain controllers, trees, OUs and forests.
- He will explain about services, drivers and roles of servers like DHCP, DNS, web services, print servers, GPO, virtualization of Hyper-V and so on. And also the advanced topics like storage and hardware, advanced AD concepts, action of RAID, iSCSI and SAN etc.
- He will also discuss about the roles of FSMO, micro server gen10, monitoring, and concepts of networking, powershell. And you will learn the basics of troubleshooting. You will understand how to create groups and you will know about the properties of files, operations of files, schedules, maintenance of system, and settings of windows server.
- This Windows Server Administration certification course also includes one article, 4.5 hours on-demand videos.
We are hoping that you are satisfied with this article and also suggested some best online courses of Windows Server Administration. From this online course we are providing all the information what a system administrators needs like in-depth information of computer systems, communication skills, etc. By learning this online course you will become a professional system administrator. You can also add this course certification to your resume, that will improve your career options. If you like this article we are kindly requesting you to share this with your co-workers, friends through linkedIn, facebook, twitter. If you have any queries and doubts regarding to this online course please do comment in comment box.
Best Windows Server Administration Books:
#1 Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2 1st Edition by Mark Minasi & Kevin Greene & Christian Booth
#2 Microsoft Windows Server Administration Essentials 1st Edition by Tom Carpenter
#3 Exam 98-365 MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals 1st Edition by Microsoft Official Academic Course
#4 Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2 1st Edition by Mitch Tulloch
#5 MCSA Windows Server 2016 Exam Ref 3-Pack: Exams 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 1st Edition by Craig Zacker & Andrew Warren
#6 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Administration Instant Reference 1st Edition by Matthew Hester & Chris Henley
Best Windows Server Administration Online Courses