Best Vue js Online Courses
About the course
Frontend Frameworks are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great User Experience we know from Mobile Apps – but now in the Browser! No wonder that Jobs requiring Frontend Framework Skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the Industry!
You may know Angular 2 and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the Best of both Frameworks and makes building anything from small Widgets to big, Enterprise-Level Apps a Breeze and a whole lot of Fun! And if you don’t know the two mentioned Frameworks: That’s fine, too, this Course does not expect any knowledge of any other Frontend Framework – you will learn it all throughout this Course!
### This Course covers it all! ###
We’ll start at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more Complex and Advanced Topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one Sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
In this course we will learn by doing! I will lead you through the process of building three real world, professional Vue.js applications that, together, demonstrate all the features and capabilities of Vue from the basics to the cutting edge:
- A simple but powerful e-commerce UI complete with products and a shopping cart that will utilise most of the essential features of Vue.
- A multi-page movie session times app that introduces professional features of Vue like components, Vue Router and the Webpack build flow, allowing you to create complex and larger apps.
- A Google Calendar clone. This project uses cutting edge features like server-side rendering and the Vuex state management library.
In addition to writing code, we will also take the time to discuss the essential Vue concepts so that you leave with a solid understanding of Vue in addition to having the skill and confidence to go and start building your own Vue apps.
This course is ideal for existing web developers looking to upskill with Vue.js. Please note these requirements:
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Become an in-demand software engineer by taking this tutorial on Vue Js. As one of the fastest growing frameworks for web development, learning Vue is a must. Simply put, understanding Vue will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. By building five carefully thought-out example applications, you will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
First, learn the essentials of Vue 2.0 by going through the main concepts and syntax. Then, build your first single-page app with Vue. Second, create an application that handles HTTP Web Requests in Vue and uses a public API. Extend upon this application next, learning VueRouter for multi-page applications. Fourth, build an application that works with Vuex to manage data. Finally, cap it all off by building an app with full authentication and a real-time database.
You’ll not only learn Vue 2.0, but essential libraries like VueRouter and Vuex. Vuex can have a reputation for complexity, but you’ll find in this course, a secret recipe that boils Vuex down to three simple steps!
Best Vue js Books:
#1 Learning Vue.js 2: Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.js by Olga Filipova
#2 Vue.js 2 Design Patterns and Best Practices: Build enterprise-ready, modular Vue.js applications with Vuex and Nuxt by Paul Halliday
#3 Vue.js: Up and Running: Building Accessible and Performant Web Apps 1st Edition by Callum Macrae
#4 Vue.js in Action 1st Edition by Erik Hanchett & Benjamin Listwon
#5 Vue.js 2.x by Example: Example-driven guide to build web apps with Vue.js for beginners by Mike Street
#6 Vue.js 2 Cookbook: Build modern, interactive web applications with Vue.js by Andrea Passaglia