Best CSS Online Courses
Here’s what’s inside the course in detail – this is all also applied to the mentioned course project:
- The basics about selectors, combinators and how you set up styling rules in general
- Properties, values and decalarations
- How specifity and inheritance work and why it’s called “Cascading” Style Sheets
- Important theoretical concepts like the “Box Model”
- How the default position of elements can be changed
- Styling backgrounds (e.g. gradients) and images
- Which units and dimensions you typically use in CSS (px, rem, % and more)
- Responsive design and what “Mobile First” means
- Styling forms and form inputs
- Working with text, fonts and text styles
- Flexbox! How it works and how to use it
- Using the CSS Grid and how it differs from Flexbox
- Transforming and animating HTML elements with the help of CSS
- Writing future-proof CSS with features like CSS variables or best-practice class names
- Using Sass and what it actually is all about
Welcome to “Advanced CSS and Sass”, the most advanced, the most modern, and the most complete CSS course on the internet. It’s everything you want in an advanced CSS course, and more.
You will learn complex CSS animations, advanced responsive design techniques, flexbox layouts, Sass, CSS architecture, fundamental CSS concepts, and so much more.
Like in all my courses, you will build beautiful and carefully designed projects, that will make you proud of yourself and leave you ready to build complex projects on your own.
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be up to speed with the most modern and advanced CSS properties and techniques;
2) Have mastered the cutting-edge layout technologies Flexbox and CSS Grid;
3) Be ready to build responsive layouts for all kind of devices and situations;
4) Truly understand how CSS works behind the scenes;
5) Be able to architect large CSS codebases for reusability and maintainability using Sass.
Please note that this course is NOT for absolute beginners, so you should already be at an intermediate level in HTML and CSS (please check out my other course if that’s not the case).
You can launch a new career in web development by simply learning HTML and CSS. You don’t need a university degree or any paid software, everything can be learned for free with free software and a few hours of your time. This course also comes with my full CSS Masterclass e-book, as an added bonus!
This entire course is designed to take you from a beginner to a CSS expert in order to prepare you for a job as a web developer.
Don’t limit yourself with those terrible site-builder tools. They are cool tools, but ultimately the limit your creativity. By learning CSS you’ll be able to unleash your creativity!
THIS COURSE COMES WITH:
- Over 170 lessons
- Over 140 tasks (found at the end of each lesson)
- My CSS Masterclass e-book that has interactive code examples
- Over 25 self contained modules so you can skip around if you like
- Direct access to me through the Q&A section (I answer questions within a few hours MAX)
- Unlimited 24/7 Access through the website, the app, your phone or even your TV
- A certificate of completion
- Access to my Developer Support Group where you can ask me questions directly
- Quizzes at the end of each module
This course does not assume any prior knowledge in CSS, but it’s also broken up into small section that allow you to skip around (so you don’t have to watch everything you already know about).
I’ve taught over 55,000 students on Udemy, so you know you can trust me and what I’m going to teach you. Here’s what some people have said about my other courses:
- “This course is worth doing it like what i call baby steps … i did the course again and practice a lot i sometime refer to some video if i struggle well done”
- “very clear explanation how things example with alot of examples. Very good!”
- “absolutely love this course! Perfect! You can’t go wrong with this Udemy Instructor.”
- “Great info. I think it breaks a lot of the myth of what you should and need to know to get a job doing front end development. A++”
- “It was a good experience. This course was excellent for me as beginner. Now, I am looking to create my first website. Thank you Mr. Kalob Taulien.”
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with CSS3? What about websites that look even better on your phone?
Do you want to learn everything in one course? (no upgrades, no up-selling .. just me and you, a bunch of code and some great projects)
Have you taken other CSS courses but didn’t actually learn how to build beautiful and responsive websites? Or did they teach you things that you can’t apply in real life?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for! This is the one-stop-shop for all your CSS learning needs!
This course is very hands on. Over 140 lessons have tasks at the end of them so you can gain immediate experience with everything new you’ve learned.