For everyone who are searching for better online courses and excited to gain knowledge on good technical skills in Linux and Unix systems then you can take these courses because these courses are being taught to you by the skilled and experienced instructors. These complete courses have the content which is encompassed with Linux and Unix operating system along with the Linux file system and advanced command line operations and Fundamentals of Unix and Linux System Administration course. For the better knowledge on technical background of Linux/Unix systems. we recommend you to have these courses because from all courses in the worlds, our expert panel handpicked some of these courses as the best courses.
The instructor Samy Eduonix from the Eduonix Learning Solutions and Eduonix-Tech created this Fundamentals of Unix and Linux System Administration course. This course is useful for the one who wants be masters in the Linux and unix system administration with the practicals and hands on approach. This course is included with the 23.5 hours on-demand video, 1 article and 25 downloadable resources and also the full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this course nearly 6k+ students are enrolled.
- In this course you will about all the fundamentals of the Linux and unix administration along with the package management and shell scripting guide.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the package management in which the topics like introduction, making a local apt-get repo, Making local yum repo with some tips and tricks.
- Shell scripting guide in which the topics of sort command, Shell Functions, Looping, Perl Arrays, Perl Script Arguments, Basics of bash Script etc are being taught in this course by the instructor.
- This course helps you in knowing the booting and shutting down process in which the topics like Starting up and Shutting Down Machines, Booting a second OS, System Run levels etc are included.
- By the end of the course you will get to know User Access Control Fundamentals, Delegating Root Powers with Sudo and System Accounts along with the Process Control Fundamentals, Terminating a process and using the proc filesystem etc.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
This course is created by the Chip Castle who is the founder of the Chip Castle Dot Com, Inc. and this Unix Command Line on OS X course is very helpful for the Mac beginners and they can easily become power OS X users by using this terminal to interact with the UNIX shell. This course is included with the 3.5 hours on-demand video, 2 articles, 2 downloadable resources along with the full lifetime access and this course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this Unix Command Line on OS X coursenearly 1k+ students were enrolled.
- By taking this course you get to know about the why the unix command line should be learnt and how to get started using the terminal and keyboard shortcuts.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about the features of the Unix shell and how to get started the working using the processes and also a brief of the course outline is also explained by the instructor.
- In this course you learn about the how to install the software from the command line and also about the redirecting and the pipes.
- This course content helps you in understanding the directory and file permissions and also how to get help with the man pages and also by the end of the course you will get the ability to manage the directories and files.
- The topics like the features of the Unix shell, managing files and directories, understanding the file permissions and directories, redirections and pipes are being learnt by you in this course.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
This course is about the Complete Unix/Linux OS learning with bash from the beginner to advanced concepts created by the Devops Academy. In this course you will know about the working of the Linux and unix operating system along with the basics and also you will learn in detail about the VI text editor. This course is included with 3.5 hours on demand video and also the full lifetime access and this course also provides you the course completion certificate after completion of the course. In this unix and linux operating system course nearly 3k+ students are enrolled.
- The instructor of this this course teaches you about the complete architecture of the Linux and also about the working of the Linux and Unix operating system in detail.
- The topics like Unix processes, graphical user interface, command line interface, linux file system and boot process along with the file and file system are being taught in this course.
- In this course you will learn clearly about the process of setting up the Oracle VM and installing of the linux using the Ubuntu ISO image and pre built images and their concepts.
- This course helps you in knowing commands like Top, vmstat , iostat etc by the deep explanation of the instructors and also about the I/O redirections and CLI mode with bash.
- By the end of this course you will get to know all about the what is linux and unix operating system and about Unix history and also about the linux user interface.
Ratings: 3.8 out of 5
For everyone who wants to become a master in the Unix this course is very helpful. This Linux course was created by the Alex Bylund who and he was named as computer enthusiast who has much desire on working with the computer. By taking this course you will know how to operate the linux system and also how to edit and get the files confidently. This course is included with the 1.5 hours on-demand video, 14 downloadable resources and also full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this course nearly 4k+ students were enrolled.
- This course teaches you on how to install the linux and how to manage and navigate and manage the file system and how to work with the files command cheat sheet and how to edit those files etc.
- In this course you will learn about the tools that are needed to operate efficiently your system and also how to manage the internet connections efficiently and also you will learn about the system hierarchy.
- The instructor of this course teaches you the system administration and how to manage the system command cheat sheet and how to manage the file permissions and also directories.
- This course content contains the topics of managing the software, managing the processes cheat sheet and controlling the processes and redirecting the output of those programs
- By the end of this course you will get to know how to add USB drives or the new external hard drives with ease etc.
Ratings: 4.4 out of 5
This course is created by the instructor Jason Cannon whos was a Author, consultant and a professional system administrator and also a Linux and Unix system engineer. By taking this Shell scripting course you will learn how to write shell scripts and how to solve the real world problems and you will also learn shell programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. this course includes 2 hours on-demand video, 25 downloadable resources, 1 article and Full lifetime access. This course also provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of the course. In this course nearly 24k+ students were enrolled.
- In this course you will learn about the working of the shell scripts and how automate tasks use the shell scripts and how to write the shell scripts which are used on on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
- The instructor of this course teaches you shell script checklist and templates with video and also about the wildcards in shell scripts with scripting of the wildcard with practice exercises and demos
- About Debugging, its essentials and also about while loops in two parts and many practice exercises are being learnt by you in this course.
- This course content is listed with the topics of shell scripting in two parts and about the exit statuses and return codes along with the functions, wildcards and case statements etc,
- By the end of this course you will get to know about the creation of the complex scripts which take the advantage of the advanced bash shell features and you will also discover the ways on how to automate the command line tasks.
Ratings: 4.2 out of 5
Here our experts of panel handpicked these courses by looking over these courses in deep way. We suggest you to learn these courses and enhance your opportunities for better career. Hope you got the necessary information you needed on the linux and unix system administration but still if you have any queries about this course you can drop them in the comment box and clear your doubts. By taking these courses you will be certified and it boosts to your resume. If you are in favour to our article please do share with your friends and colleagues via facebook, whatsapp and other social media websites.
Best Unix Books:
Best Unix Online Courses