Here Best Singing Online Courses
For Serious Vocalists. Immediately Improve Your Singing. (Any Level, Any Style)
Founder and producer of the The Vocalist Studio and The Vocalist Studio Method, Maestro Robert Lunte, has produced an intensive vocal training system that not only shows you what to do, but explains why and how with scientific and practical application.
This proven vocal training program was offered to members of The Vocalist Studio only, but after raving testimonials and real success from students, Robert has finally decided to release this course here on Udemy to help even more vocalists like you achieve spectacular results.
With very clear, step by step instructions and video demonstrations of how to train your singing voice, The Four Pillars of Singing is for any student that is prepared to train and practice with the expectation of gaining lasting, life changing progress.
You won’t just learn how to improve your singing voice or how to extend your vocal range or how to warm up properly… Train Vocal Athletes. This is high performance vocal training with effective results, no matter what your starting point is.
you will learn
- Totally understand how the singing voice works and how to take ownership of your own training routines, destiny and results. The four pillars of singing empowers students to be able to do it all on their own.
- The ability to extend vocal range by bridging the passaggio, or vocal break seamlessly.
- The ability to sing in a full voice, above the vocal break and develop the head voice for range augmentation.
- The ability to use singing vowels and resonance as the key to opening up their voice and properly trouble-shooting problems. The understanding of the acoustics of singing is critical to really becoming great and solving many problems.
- How to apply all the lessons to the art of singing.
- Students will have command over the key vocal effects; distortion, grit, rattle, vibrato, sobbing, yarling and more!
Step by step singing system proven to develop great technique and vocal mastery, Results are immediate!
This course is your “Professional Training” for singing. It is the most direct and to the point complete online singing course.
Follow the Videos in the Exact Same Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your Playing
- 86 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attchaments
- Over 4.5 hours of hard hitting video training
- It’s available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad and iPhone app ready to go! (Android app is coming soon).
- Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Eric’s teachings are different than all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at singing. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
- If you are a beginner then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have tried to play sing before and quit.. then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have or do take personal one-on-one singing lessons with a vocal instructor and feel like you are not getting the results you feel like you deserve than this course is perfect for YOU!
Eric’s Singing Videos and Online Vocal Courses and Have Reached Millions of People All Around the World.
- With More Than 20 Million Views on Youtube alone
- Nearly 20 Years Experience in Teaching and Playing
- Over 125k Youtube Subscribers
We all know you have to practice to become a better singer.
Most teachers don’t have a “plan” for beginners to follow for them to see actual results.
This course, and all of Eric’s courses on Udemy, are laid out in a “no fail” order. So all you have to do is follow the videos in order and put your practice to good use.
Eric will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your practice so you begin to establish the Right Practice habits.
Find your unique voice naturally, while having FUN doing it! A modern approach to singing lessons & vocal training.
SINGING SIMPLIFIED will get you on your way to becoming an excellent singer… faster than you thought possible! Believe it or not, you already have the “built-in” ability to be a great singer. You were born with a natural vocal range and I’m going to help you to tap into it – quickly and easily, while having FUN of course! We’ll combine technique and everyday emotive sounds in your vocal training to help you understand that singing isn’t as difficult or scary as you thought it was.
The course includes:
- 1 video lesson per day, 6 days a week, for 8 weeks. Over 3 HOURS of high resolution singing lessons!
- A FREE PERSONALIZED VOCAL ASSESSMENT FROM ME.
- 30+ exercises (Mp3’s) you can download to practice your lessons anywhere!
- The 26 page SINGING SIMPLIFIED Workbook that reviews each video lesson and the exercises from each lesson. An extremely helpful companion throughout the course.
- My 66 page e-book: “5 Shortcuts To Great Songwriting“. Many teachers have bought this book from me to help them teach their students about music theory and song structure. It’s my bonus gift to you!
Also, we’re going to train your brain as well. Your mindset and your emotions are so very important when it comes to singing. You’ll learn how to let stress and fear fall to the wayside, and focus on the emotion of the song.
This is the perfect course for TOTAL BEGINNERS, to people who have a little experience singing, but haven’t taken many singing lessons and don’t really understand much about technique or how the voice works. If your goal is to sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative… any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you. (This course is NOT for classical or operatic singing. Those styles are quite different in their technique.)
In order for this system to work for you…
– You do NOT need any “natural” musical talent, singing talent, or previous vocal training
– You do NOT need to know anything about technique or how your voice works (in fact, the less you know the better, because you’ll have fewer bad habits to overcome)
Singing Lessons for Vocal Warm Up’s Tips & Voice Essentials
If you want to learn and understand how your voice works, maintain control over your voice by using your body correctly, and be taught how to warm up everyday at home with me guiding you every step of the way… then this is the most important online course you’ll ever purchase!
How To Sing #1: Complete Vocal Warm ups,Tips & Voice Physiology is a Udemy Best selling online course that helps every singer using correct breathing, posture and vocal techniques, and enables you to see and hear everything so you can have confidence to not only sing, but perform.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THE COURSE:
NO-NONSENSE! A study of the 3 pillars of the voice – Posture, Breathing and Resonance – with exercises for you to try at home – provides you the ability to maintain control over your voice by using your body correctly – like pro singers do;
DELIVERS! Diagrams and explanations on voice anatomy – from vocal folds to breathing ensures you can learn and understand how your voice works quickly;
EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! Sheet music for all the scales, a 20 page ebook and PDF downloads – provides you the ability to refer back to written notes regularly to enhance your learning experience – 100% foolproof;
A FRESH APPROACH! Almost 2 hours of live video, power point presentations and MP3 downloads enables you to see and hear everything so you can have confidence that you are performing everything taught correctly;
FUNCTIONAL! Almost 2 hours of live video, power point presentations and MP3’s enables you to see and hear everything so you can have confidence that you are performing everything correctly;
EFFECTIVE! A 25 minute downloadable vocal warm up CD with full backing tracks makes it so you can warm up everyday at home with me guiding you every step of the way just like the pros do!
Learn what’s holding you back from great singing, then use our original vocal exercises to develop your voice.
Whether you are a trained singer looking to add new depth and freedom to your voice, or whether you are an inexperienced singer who’s looking for a total vocal makeover, this course is guaranteed to help you learn how to improve your singing voice.
Step 1: Identify and learn about the most common mistakes vocalists make.
Step 2: Use our original exercises to replace your old technique with new healthy singing habits.
This course will apply to those who want to sing with a classical tone, pop/rock/jazz stylings, or any kind of vocal style you wish. The same underlying principles are at work in all styles of singing.
Singing isn’t a talent you’re born with, it’s a skill you can learn, and here’s why: because every single day those with “natural talent” get surpassed by singers who work hard.
This is not a lofty dream, this is proven reality. One of Nathan’s students several years ago was a young woman who came in for her first lesson literally only able to sing 5 pitches; everything else would crack or wouldn’t come out at all. But she knew she wanted to sing more than anything. She studied these same techniques and practiced hard at home. In time, she had one of the top auditions for her school’s honor choir.
If you can begin building a habit of singing often, with healthy technique, your voice will improve. That’s what this course is all about. It’s a thorough guide to helping you uncover the hidden roadblocks you may not realize you have in your vocal technique, and to teach you how to find lasting improvement in your voice.
Nathan’s original vocal exercises are specifically designed to help singers release vocal tension, using lyrics and patterns that reinforce positive vocal habits. They are available to sing along with on video, or to download and print for personal or educational use.