Data Analysis is also known as analysis of data. Now a days Data Analysis is having huge demand in market. So, here we listed some of Best Data Analysis Online Courses. In this courses you will learn about concept of Data Analysis, Data Analysis by using R programming language, by using Pandas and Python how to do Data Analysis, how to read the data in to excel, how to solve the analytical problems by using R, by using Excel how to do Data Analysis essentials, different types of data formats, how to clean the data in R by using popular functions, important techniques used in data analysis, how to use excel for businesses, functional knowledge of excel, business data analysis with microsoft excel, how to analysis large data by using pivot tables, how to sort the data from left to right and etc. we are seeing many online course in the world. Among all the courses our expert panel picked some of best Data Analysis online courses. Those courses are shown below.
The Data Analyst Nanodegree online course was offered by Udacity. Josh Bernhard, Sebastian Thrun, Derek Steer, Juno Lee and Mike Yi are the trainers of this online course. Instructors of this online course was highly qualified and top industry experts. Here they will offer you the nanodegree certification at the final stage of your course. Students will understand that how to use the SQL and Python for analysing the data, statistics that to uncover the insights and you people will also know how to design the data driven solutions. Instructors will explain that how to apply the probability and statistics in the real world scenarios.
- Here you will understand all about the SQL and also know how to download the data from the database. You will know how to analyse the global and local temperature data.
- Investigate a dataset is the first project of this course. Here you people will learn that how to investigate the datasets by using the pandas and numpy. You will also understand the concepts like anaconda, data analysis process etc.
- Analyze Experiment results is the second project of this course. Here they will explain that how to collect the datasets reflecting data from the experiment. Students will also understand the topics like binomial distribution, bayes rule, A/B tests, regression etc.
- Analyze Data and Wrangle is the third project. Here students will know how to collect the data from the variety of sources and also know how to create the document for wrangling efforts in the jupyter notebook.
- Communicate data findings is the fourth project. You will learn how to use the python data visualization tools. Learn clearly about the data visualization in data analysis, design of visualization etc.
Sharad Borle will teach you about data analysis by using Excel course. This course is created by Rice University. Everyone will use excel for analysing data in small or big businesses. So, this is one of the best powerful data analysis tool. By learn this course you will get more knowledge about excel and also about how to use excel for businesses. This course is best for two types of people, that who wants to know about functional knowledge of excel and the people who will use excel regularly. You will also learn about how to read the data in to excel and you will also learn about different types of data formats. Instructor will also teach you about advanced functionality of Excel. To complete this course it will take four weeks of time.
- In first week you will learn about how to use excel spreadsheets and also about data functions of Excel. And also know how to manipulate the data and read the data.
- In second week they will teach you about how to Organize the Data by using Spreadsheet Functions. You learn the some important functions like nested if, if, hlookup, vlookup in excel.
- In third week you will learn about by using excel how to filter the data and also you will also learn about charting feature of Excel.
- In fourth week they will teach you about advanced graphs in excel and they will also teach you about charts like pie charts, pivot charts and etc.
Edureka is one of the best website which will teach you best online courses. In this course they will teach you about Data Analysis by using R programming language. R is an open source programming language and it is also one of the best data analytics tool. By learn this course you will become expert in Data Manipulation, Data Visualization, Regression and etc. you will also learn about how to solve the analytical problems by using R. they will also teach you about R functions and R data types. You will also learn about, for SQL how to use join functions. They will also teach you about how to clean the data in R by using popular functions.
- They will teach you about concepts of Business Analytics and also about Business Intelligence.
- You will learn about how to use machine learning techniques in data analysis and you will also learn about how to use Analysis of Variance.
- They will teach you about where to use algorithms in data analysis like, Support Vector Machines and etc.
- You will also learn about how to design the fancy plots by using the different packages in the R.
- They will teach you about all the important steps what are used in data analysis and about various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- You will learn the various data types of R programming and their uses. You will also know the built in functions of like length(), nrow(), merge(), tail(), seq(), ncol() etc.
Rating : 5 out of 5
You can Signup here <=> ClickHere
==> Check Out Latest Offers/Deals/Coupons :: Clickhere
- You will learn about, in Python and pandas library how the data will perform the data operations. he will teach you about how to use manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D data sets.
- You will learn about what are the different methods used in numerous pandas objects. he will teach you about how to solve the problems in broken.
- You will know how to download and instal the anaconda in Mac and windows operating systems. You also know the different modes of cell and types of cell.
- He will also teach you about attributes, methods, parameters, arguments, broadcasting operations, data frames, multiindex etc.
Symon He and Travis Chow are the instructors on Udemy. Symon He will help the real estate investors with their acquisitions analysis, advise entrepreneurs. He is the head of marketing Analytics. From UC Irvine, he graduated Economics and Magna Cum Laude in Computer Engineering. He also graduated MBA from Stanford University. When Travis Chow is having 21 years then he got his first job as a designing Microsoft Excel formulas. He is also the co founder for Bay Area. from University of Chicago, he graduated in studied Financial Mathematics and Computer Science and MBA. in this course they both will teach you about by using Excel how to do Data Analysis essentials. 14k+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. You will also learn about what are the important techniques used in data analysis. It is having 3 articles, full lifetime access, 11.5 hours on demand videos and it is also having 168 downloadable resources.
- They will teach you about, how to use crucial excel techniques and functions for data analysis.
- You will learn about how to apply analysis techniques for excel datasets, and you will also learn how to Manipulate the data in excel.
- They will also teach you about, how to design your own formulas in excel and also about how to do prep datasets.
- You will also learn about how to use the appropriate charts in excel and also about how to Build presentation ready dashboards.
- They will teach you about how to turn real world data into business data in excel.
Michael Olafusi is an instructor on Udemy. He is a Business Data Analysis Consultant and Microsoft Excel MVP. he is also the founder of Microsoft Excel and UrBizEdge. He will teach you about web application development and also about VBA programming. He will also solve the Microsoft Excel issues. In this course he will teach you about business data analysis with microsoft excel. 18K+ students enrolled their names to learn this course. He will give complete training about power BI and also about excel in this course. You will learn about complete concept of business data analysis with new updated content. He will teach you about how to analysis large data by using pivot tables. You will learn about how to sort the data from left to right and also about multi-level sorting. He will teach you about how to save analysis time by learn about keyboard shortcuts and also about excel. You will learn about how to create sample Excel VBA userform. It is having 36 downloadable resources, full lifetime access and it is also having 11.5 hours on demand videos.
- You will learn about for reporting and business how to use power BI and microsoft excel.
- He will teach you about how to make automated dynamic reports by using HLOOKUP, INDEX, VLOOKUP and etc.
- You will learn about, in Excel how to create professional charts and you will also learn about when those chart types are used.
- Michael will teach you about concept of Excel VBA and also about how to create a macro by using particular button. In this course you will also learn about new business data analysis tools.
Data Analysis is the process of transforming data by using logical reasoning. If you want to learn about Data Analysis then you can select any course from above courses by checking which is suitable for you. To learn this course no need of any previous experience. By learning this course you will get jobs like data analyst, quantitative analyst, digital marketing manager etc. So, anyone can learn this course. If you think this article is helpful for you then you can share it with your friends and also in social medias. If you have any suggestions about this article you can comment in below.
Best Data Analysis Books:
#1 Data Analysis Using Regression and Multilevel/Hierarchical Models 1st Edition by Andrew Gelman
#2 Bayesian Data Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 3rd Edition by Andrew Gelman
#3 Head First Data Analysis: A learner’s guide to big numbers, statistics, and good decisions 1st Edition by Michael Milton
#4 Data Analysis: A Bayesian Tutorial 2nd Edition by Devinderjit Sivia
#5 Data Analysis 3rd Edition by Charles M. Judd
#6 Data Analysis for Continuous School Improvement 4th Edition by Victoria L. Bernhardt
#7 Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, NumPy, and IPython 2nd Edition by Wes McKinney
Best Data Analysis Online Courses