Here Best jQuery Online Courses
Use jQuery to create stunning animations, provide fast feedback forms, handle all user events and perform Ajax calls.
- Effects & Animations: Make your site come alive with jQuery’s animation utilities and enhance your the responsiveness of your design to user behavior and input. Beautify your site with elegant animations, e.g. fading in elements, sliding in submenus and highlighting selected elements.
- DOM Manipulation: Change the contents and appearance of any element in the DOM, even dynamically added ones. Select any element with ease and modify its CSS styles, positioning, content text, image src, or whatever you can think of.
- Learn AJAX: Discover how to fetch and add content to your page dynamically without reloading. Fetch images from Flickr, movies from TheMovieDB and display all using jQuery’s user-friendly syntax.
- Event Handling: Learn how to handle any user input events, including mouse clicks and keyboard input. Use keyboard input to create a simple game with a main player moving around using the arrow keys.
- Form Validation: Create a fast-feedback form that notifies your users of incorrectly formatted input before even submitting the form. Additionally, perform basic validation checking with jQuery before sending the form data to the server.
Inside the course, you’ll not only have life-long access to all the lectures but also to us. We’ll be there to personally answer all your questions and help you get the most out of this course. Also, you can always let us know any suggestions and wishes you have to improve the course. Additionally, we’ll include all the resources you need to fully follow along, including the project code, configurations, presentation slides etc.
you will learn
- Add beautiful effects & animations to your sites
- Use AJAX to add content a the page dynamically from APIs like Flickr and TheMovieDB
- Create dynamic websites that users enjoy
- Handle arbitrary user events such as mouse clicks and keyboard presses
- Add fast feedback and validation for forms using jQuery
- Manipulate the appearance and content of any element on the page
Ultimate interface designing course using jQuery (jQuery ui) ,use jQuery to design professional interface for you client
Sections included in this course:
1). Introduction to instructor , Jquery UI , understanding about what you are going to learn in coming lectures with different uses and utilisations of jQuery UI.
2). Hands on to interactions which are:
3). Understanding the practical uses of widgets:
4). Applying different effects :
4.7). Easing effects
This is the only course you need to take to learn jQuery with UI. 22 Hours+ Content. Everything is covered in Details!
In this course you will learn Complete JQuery from Beginner to Advanced level!. In jQuery you can do many things in very easy way. Any one can take this course who want to learn jQuery.
First of all you will learn the Basic stuff and then we will move on to more advanced Techniques and Elements.Traversing is something very important inJQuery and it is covered in details in this course. We will also make small programs and software in JQuery and I will code everything right in front of your eyes and will be explained in great details so you don’t miss anything. Ajax is also covered with practical examples. With Ajax you will be able to make your web pages to work without page reload or page refresh. After ajax, i will teach you how to make plugins and after plugins we will move on to JQuery user interface. You will also have the access to practice files so you can practice the code yourself or you can test the same program with different parameter and different values just for learning purposes. If you will face any problem in your code you can share the code with me and i will point out the error for you.
you will learn
- You will have complete hands on experience in JQuery after taking this course 🙂
- You will able to use ajax to make your pages work without page reload.
- You will be able to make plugins.
- You will be able to make image sliders.
- You will be able to Traverse using JQuery
- You will be able to manipulate HTML and CSS using JQuery