- The topics that are confined in the 3rd module are jQuery Basics, Forms , and jQuery, Profiles, Positions of the jQuery with the help of 7 videos and 3 quizzes and practice tests.
Rating : 4.7 out of 5
JQuery UI Development is an online course which helps you in mastering concepts like jQuery Traversing, AJAX using jQuery, UI Widgets, jQuery Mobile jQuery Events , and effects. This course provides you the course completion certificate after the completion of course. The enrollment for this course is already started if you are interested you can enroll in this course. In this course, you can see nearly 2k+ satisfied learners. This course is included with Real-life Case Studies, Assignments and also the full lifetime access. Your queries are also solved in this course. This course is all about the jquery and you will learn about the jquery forms and events.
- The course curriculum contains the modules and in those modules, you will learn about the topics like Basic DOM HTML Document, CSS Selectors, jQuery CDN, Querying DOM, jQuery Basic Functions , etc.
- You will also gain knowledge on DOM elements, jQuery Filters, fading methods, Modifying Properties and Attributes, Animate Function, chaining, Adding and Removing of DOM elements.
- This course also teaches you about the jQuery Event event delegation and jQuery forms like jQuery Form Selectors, Form Submission, Custom Events, Form Validation, Triggers , etc.
- The instructor of this course helps you in learning the jQuery inbuilt functions and utilities in which the topics such as AJAX using jQuery, Templating, Interacting with Server-Side, Github API, Deferreds are included.
- By the end of this course, you will also get to know about the jQuery plugins like jQuery 3rd party plugins, Plugin Development, Plugin Implementation , etc.
Rating : 5 out of 5.
The Complete jQuery Course: From Beginner To Advanced! is the online course created by the instructors Peter Sommerhoff who is a Software Engineer, developer. He satisfied more than 35k+ students with his teaching with the help of Joe Parys Academy. This course provides you the certificate after the completion of the course. By taking this course you will be able to create stunning animations and also you will create dynamic websites. In this course, nearly 12k+ students are enrolled. This course is included with the 6-hour- on-demand video, 2 downloadable resources, 1 article and also the full lifetime access.
- This course helps you in learning about the effects and animations like Moving Elements, Custom Animations, Delaying and Chaining Animations, Timing Animations, Showing , And Hiding Elements, Sliding Elements Up And Down.
- In this course, you will also learn about the jQuery Methods and how to use them for Traversal and Filtering and you will get to know about What is the DOM, how to add the elements to DOM.
- The topics like Replacing, Removing Elements and Content, Manipulating Attributes and Properties and creation of Manipulating Attributes and Properties, are also being learned by you in this course.
- The instructor of this course teaches you how to change the CSS Properties of Elements and how to add and remove the CSS Classes and also how to change the data of an element.
- By the end of this course, you will get to know about the Events and Event Handlers, Click Handlers, Hover Handlers, Delegated Events, Modularizing Event Handlers and how to create an Image Gallery with Lightbox.
Rating : 4.5 out of 5.
The instructor Kunal Asudani who is an instructor and Website developer created this The Complete jQuery Bootcamp : Build 20 Real Projects! Online course. This is the most comprehensive course which helps you to master the jQuery. By taking this course you can do web animation, interface design, app design , and projects , etc. This course you the certificate after the completion of the course. You learn about the jQuery development from the very beginning to advanced level. In this course nearly 1k+ students. This course is included with the 26.5 hours on-demand video, and also the full lifetime access.
- By taking this course you will be able to understand the advanced and basic concepts such as events, traversing jQuery, selectors, effects and more about the uses with the ajax.
- In this course you will learn about the ELEMENT selector in jQuery, the ID selector in jQuery, the CLASS selector in jQuery and how to select elements from tables in odd and even fashion.
- This course also teaches you about the BIND event, BLUR event, FOCUS event, DOUBLE CLICK event, CLICK event, SELECT event, CHANGE event, SUBMIT event in jQuery.
- The instructor of this course teaches you about how to apply and hide the effects in jQuery and you will be discussed on draggable options with default functionality and actions used in draggable.
- By the end of this course, you will gain knowledge on events in droppable method and you will be discussed with the droppable actions with the disable functionality and about the concept of classes is droppable.
Rating : 4.5 out of 5.
Instructors from these courses are well experienced and they will teach in a practical way. So, you will be provided with all the necessary information that is present in the course. Those who are interested to learn the jQuery then you can go through any of these courses that are mentioned above. This course contains many assignments and made with hands-on projects in which you will cover the topics like events & Effects, Text, Val and Html Functions, Duplicating an element via .HTML(), Form Events and Variables etc. You will definitely be happy by taking this course because these courses also provide you the course completion certificate. After getting the certificate if you add this to your resume it gives you more weightage at your interview time. Hope you are satisfied with our course and we expect you to please share this article with your friends and coworkers via social media websites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, hike, WhatsApp , etc.
Best Jquery Books
Best jQuery Online Courses