Best Selenium with Python Online Courses
- Selenium Webdriver 3.x
- Java Concepts in details
- TestNG Framework
- Advanced Reporting
- Logging infrastructure with Log4j
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Executing tests on a remote machine using Selenium Grid 2.0
- Build Management with Maven
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
Topics includes :
Design Patterns of Selenium
loops holes in depricaited Versions of Selenium
Tips and tricks in identifying Webobjects
Tools used to identify the WebUI in Firefox,Chrome,IE
End to End Webdriver API methods with Live Examples
Automating Web applications in all supported Browsers
Strategy to handle Rich Web UI using Advanced Webdriver API
Handling Child Windows
Java Alerts and Popups Handling with Selenium
Various Miscelleneous Concepts to deal with and
End to End Exercises for Practise!!
Take this course and develop solid selenium tests quickly using a scripting language like Python.
This course covers:
- Selenium installation on several platforms (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux Ubuntu)
- Locating elements on a web page using XPATH, CSS SELECTORS etc.
- The Selenium Webdriver Python API
- Organizing and refactoring your selenium tests code
- Implementing Page Objects and UI Mapping in order to make your selenium code maintainable.
- Collecting selenium tests automatically using Nose so that you don’t have to create manual test suite files.
- Distributing Selenium Tests using Selenium Grid
- The best practices when writing selenium tests
All concepts are explained using hands-on examples. You will apply your skills on a real web app built especially for this course.