Best SAT Online Courses
Hi my name is Olu Sanya and I welcome you to this SAT Prep course. The # 1 question I get from students in our SAT Prep Classes is, OLU how do I start the question? I have designed this SAT Prep course with that question in mind, In this course you will learn how to start & completely solve the most commonly asked questions types on the SAT test by seeing how I breakdown 464 SAT Math questions for the Newly re-designed SAT Test which launched March 2016. You don’t have to worry if you have forgotten 8th, 9th or 10th grade Math, in this course I assume you know nothing so I take my time to break every question down as I start from the basics. Checkout the free videos.
Included when you buy this Course
- I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
- 464 SAT Math Video Solutions
- FREE SAT Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF (available for download in Lecture 2)
- Download & work through FREE SAT Math/Verbal Workbook PDF in Lecture 2
- Take a timed practice test from the Official SAT Study Guide (2018 Edition) Textbook then use the Math video solutions in this course as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
- Change video setting to “1080p” button at bottom right of Video for improved Video quality
This is a comprehensive course that will teach you how to score perfectly on the reading section.
You will learn how to connect the passage, questions, and answers in order to pick the right answer every time. I have helped students who have tried expensive prep courses but been unable to improve on their reading – even some of my 9th grade students have scored perfectly on the SAT.
All you need to complete this course is a determination to succeed and a copy of the official practice tests from the College Board website.
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than helping my students achieve their goals. Let me help you achieve yours!
In this course, you will learn how to master Writing & Language section of the SAT. This course is for you if you usually pick an answer based on “what sounds right.”
Learn how to pick an answer based on
- Connected meaning – pick an answer that connects with the sentences around it.
- Grammar – learn the main grammar rules that are tested.
- Style – discover what the College Board considers to be ‘good’ style.
After taking this course, you should practice these skills with the Official SAT Study guide to see results.
This course is a one stop shop to prep for the math portion of the new and redesigned SAT. I have spent almost an entire year studying and categorizing all of the math SAT problems given in the College Board’s Official SAT Study Guide. Additionally, I have personally solved innumerable practice problems given on the Khan Academy website. Why? Because Khan Academy has officially partnered with the College Board, making their SAT questions highly accurate with respect to authentic SAT math problems.
From the analytics I gathered, I created a specially tailored crash course to educate my students in every single aspect of the SAT math sections.
What separates this course from all the other courses out there is that it is “frequency based.” What does that mean? It means you can study smarter, not harder. You can pick and choose topics based on how often they will manifest on the exam. For example, after simply watching videos on the first 2 topics out of 23, “Deriving a Formula” and “Data Analysis,” you will be able to cover material that will likely constitute nearly 24% of the exam! For students looking to maximize their efforts and focus primarily on what’s most important, this is a one of a kind approach to tackling SAT related topics. Here’s what is included:
- Nearly 700 practice problems specially made to target SAT math critical concepts
- All necessary rules and operations condensed into just over two hours of Critical Concept lectures
- Seven hours worth of video content, including explanations of rules along with guided tutorials of detailed practice problems
- Percentage-based frequency breakdowns of question types
- Custom made accompanying music to keep the learning environment engaging
Best SAT Books:
#1 SAT Prep Plus 2019: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) Pap/Psc Edition by Kaplan Test Prep
#2 The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat) Study Guide Edition by The College Board
#3 PWN the SAT: Math Guide 4th Edition by Mike McClenathan
#4 SAT Prep Black Book: The Most Effective SAT Strategies Ever Published 2nd Edition by Mike Barrett & Patrick Barrett
#5 The Critical Reader, 3rd Edition: The Complete Guide to SAT Reading Three Edition by Erica L. Meltzer
#6 Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2019: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review