Best GRE Online Courses
Table of Contents
Welcome to TutorMe’s GRE course, the first ever fully-animated GRE course, where we teach you the GRE like nobody has before. It’s fully-animated and will teach you the concepts tested on the GRE like never before. The boring black and white problems of standardized testing will be brought to life in an engaging and entertaining manner. With over 5 hours of original content, you won’t find more in depth coverage of the concepts tested on the GRE. On top of that, we’ve added an additional 500 practice problems taken directly from the GRE. That’s over two full tests of extra material.
Knowing how to take the GRE is almost as important as knowing what’s on the GRE. Remember, this is a Standardized Test, meaning that the questions on the test will change every time you take it, but the skills and concepts tested won’t. The GRE is predictable. If you study it, you will know exactly what to expect and when to expect it. There are important test taking strategies that you won’t learn from Test Prep Books. We’ll help you master the most effective strategies to tackling the test. We’re here to help.
At the end of the day, the GRE tests concepts you have learned in High School and College, but it also tests how well you take the GRE. We’ll make you an expert on both.
Included when you buy this Course
- I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
- 240 GRE Math Video Solutions
- The videos are categorized by topics so you can progress from easy topics like Basic Arithmetic to more challenging topics like Probability.
- FREE GRE Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 3)
- FREE 1 hr Skype Session on GRE Math or General Graduate School admissions questions.
- Start each section by watching a few of the videos in that section.
- Change video setting to “1080p” button at bottom right of Video for improved Video quality
- Attempt solving 3 or more questions in a roll in that section using the Barron’s 6 GRE PRACTICE TESTS 2nd Edition Textbook then use the video solution as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
Do you lack confidence when it comes to basic English Vocabulary? A good solid vocabulary is a prerequisite for scoring well on most Test Prep exams. It’s our philosophy that the best way to understand something is by having strong foundations, which is why we start right from the basics.
Each video consists of well researched explanations. There are also more than 100+ real life examples that will keep you hooked whilst learning.
By the end of our course you will really understand the meanings of 100+ words which appear frequently in the Test Prep Exams!
Please remember to leave a review or star-rating.
Best GRE Books:
#1 GRE Prep Plus 2019: Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Video + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
#2 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems (Manhattan Prep 5 lb Series) Second Edition by Manhattan Prep
#3 GRE Prep by Magoosh by Magoosh (Author), Chris Lele & Mike McGarry
#4 GRE by ArgoPrep: GRE Prep 2018 + 14 Days Online Comprehensive Prep Included + Videos + Practice Tests | GRE Book 2018-2019 | GRE Prep by ArgoPrep 1st Edition by ArgoPrep & GRE Prep
#5 Manhattan Prep GRE Set of 8 Strategy Guides (Manhattan Prep GRE Strategy Guides) Fourth Edition by Manhattan Prep
#6 The Official Guide to the GRE General Test 3rd Edition by Educational Testing Service