Best Drawing Online Courses
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the11 sections of the course that will teach you the fundamentals of drawing from the ground up. The course is supported with over 10 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
- The course starts with the basics. You will get an in depth understanding of the fundamentals of drawing. Fundamentals are the most important part of creating professional art. You will learn everything from line fundamentals all the way up to highlight and shadows.
- Next you’ll learn how perspective works and how to incorporate it into your art. You will be learning 1, 2, and 3 point perspective.
- Once you’ve learned perspective you are going to learn how to create texture and apply it to your drawings.
- Then you are going to learn how to draw from life. Observing life and drawing it is a very important skill when it comes to art.
- At this point you’ll be ready to start drawing the human face. We will spend a whole section learning how to draw the human face from different angles.
- Next you’ll you’re going to learn how to draw the human figure.
- Lastly you will gain access to the bonus section where I’ll teach you how I draw animation styled characters step by step.
Finally, Learn Character Drawing Well
Whether you’re a complete beginner, or intermediate at character drawing, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew. Seriously. Inspired by masters and built on the theory of giants, Character Drawing Academy is one of, if not the most comprehensive character drawing course out there. I’m so convinced of this, I’ll give you a no-questions asked refund if you’re not satisfied.
Clear, Easy to Understand Lessons
Crystal clear in fact. Learning character drawing effectively means having information presented in a logical and coherent way. The Character Academy Course is modular by design, easy to grasp, and allows you to learn in a well paced, structured way. Engage in the course chronologically, then revise each module at your leisure. Grasp concepts faster than you ever have before – there’s no fluff here.
Assignments that are Rewarding
Bridging the gap between theory and practice, each module’s assignments have been designed to both reinforce theory, and feel rewarding. I’ve taken the core of the theory, and purpose built each assignment to help you rapidly progress, and you’ll see the difference in your own work almost immediately. Art is about doing, so let’s get started.
What’s Your Style?
Whether you want to learn to draw characters for games, comics, cartoons, manga, animation and more, this course has you covered. I’m not teaching you a ‘method’ or a ‘way’ to draw, I’m teaching you to be a fundamentally good character artist.
The Art & Science of Drawing is a remarkable new program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple, each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The Art & Science of Drawing is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
BASIC SKILLS is designed for the absolute beginner, but is recommended for anyone wanting to improve their drawing skills. In this first week you’ll learn:
• How to hold the pencil
• How to draw any shape
• How to analyze any subject
• How to use light lines and basic shapes to lay an accurate foundation for finished drawings
• How to bring your drawings to life with detail and texture
BASIC SKILLS is the first entry in a series designed to take students from the absolute basics to advanced techniques like volumetric drawing and shading. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in order. If you’ve got some drawing experience, feel free to mix and match The Art & Science of Drawing courses to suit your personal needs as an artist!
Drawing is a skill that is learned and developed and this video course is designed to give you the knowledge that you need to draw better almost immediately! Anyone can learn how to draw. Each aspect of drawing is broken down into “easy to follow” and “easy to understand” segments complete with drawing demonstrations and commentary. All lessons are presented in High Definition! There are a total of 28 HD videos with over 500 minutes of drawing instruction. The course also includes 26 ebooks that combine for 178 pages with 498 color illustrations.
Here’s what’s included…
- Video 1 – “Introduction”- An introduction to “The Secrets to Drawing” video series.
- Video 2 – “Line” – A look at the element of art, line and its relationship to drawing. Concepts covered include contour, blind contour, line quality, and cross contour lines.
- Video 3 – “Shape” – A look at how shapes can be used to draw anything. Concepts covered include geometric and organic shapes, using shapes to draw objects.
- Video 4 – “Form” – A look at how to create the illusion of form on a 2-Dimensional surface. Concepts covered include turning shapes into forms, using shadow to further the illusion.
- Video 5 – “Value” – This video takes a look at the element of art, value and its relationship with drawing. Concepts explored include tints, shades, highlights and shadows, and creating the illusion of a light source.
- Video 6 – “Space” – This video takes a look at how to create the illusion of space on a 2-Dimensional surface. Concepts covered include overlapping, size, value/color, detail, placement on the paper, and linear perspective.
- Video 7 – “One Point Perspective” – Space is explored further in this video through one point perspective. Concepts covered include horizon line, vanishing point, one point perspective.
- Video 8 – “Two Point Perspective” – A look at how to use two point perspective to create the illusion of space in a drawing. Concepts covered include horizon line, vanishing points, two point perspective.
Best Drawing Books: