Best Painting Online Courses
“How to Paint: From Beginner to Master” Is designed to teach anyone from beginner to moderate, all of the fundamentals of oil painting you’ll ever need, in one, easy to manage course. Watch me demonstrate every lesson, step by step as I go into incredible detail of every aspect of creating a painting from start to finish! From explaining exactly how to mix every color down to the percentage of paint- to what direction to apply brushstrokes while painting a subject. You’ll get a first hand-close up view that you could never get in a classroom! (The techniques you learn can be can be applied to acrylic paints as well)!
This course is designed to fill in the gaps left by conventional art instruction. We all want our paintings to stand out. To express our feelings or catch the eye of a collector. What is it that makes a painting move from ordinary to stunning?
The secret is learning how to see like an artist. No matter what your subject the basic foundation for color, value, edges and shapes needs to be in place. I take this further with extensive video demonstrations that give you the confidence to try yourself.
Challenging and fun assignments with demonstrations will help you put theory into practice. In this course you will learn by doing – the best way! Supplemented with over 200 pages of notes, video, slideshows and full demonstrations you will be able to take your painting to higher levels quickly and confidently.
This course will give you the confidence and direction to paint with impact.
What Others are Saying:
- I’ve been painting for many years, but never had formal study. This course is a great way to learn the foundations of painting & tools that will help drive my painting to the next level.(Lynne)
- Very well done. Very professional. (Bruce)
- Malcolm is an excellent instructor. He is welcoming and knowledgeable..I am looking forward to learning A LOT! (Joyce)
- Very thorough course. Unbelievable amount of information for the money I paid. Great instruction, Malcolm! (Linda)
Are you ready to Learn Abstract Acrylic Painting Techniques? Then Enroll today, and let’s get started.
Some of the Benefits include;
- Being able to watch the lessons over and over from any place you have internet access
- A New found Confidence in your own ability to create Abstract Paintings
- Impress your Friends & Family
- Knowing a few ways to get started
- Choosing the right materials
- Insider Secrets using unusual tools
I will show you step by step how to create some of my most popular abstract paintings, with Easy to follow Video Lessons. There is a Supply List provided in Lecture 3 with suggestions to get you started, of course if you already have supplies, you can use those.
Best Painting Books:
#1 Daily Painting: Paint Small and Often To Become a More Creative, Productive, and Successful Artist by Carol Marine
#2 The Art of Stone Painting: 30 Designs to Spark Your Creativity by F. Sehnaz Bac
#3 Landscape Painting: Essential Concepts and Techniques for Plein Air and Studio Practice 1st Ed. by Mitchell Albala
#4 Paint Along with Jerry Yarnell Volume One – Painting Basics by Jerry Yarnell
#5 Painting for the Absolute and Utter Beginner by Claire Watson Garcia
#6 Compendium of Acrylic Painting Techniques by Gill Barron