Best Interaction Design Online Courses
The future of the web is ever more interactive, also there is huge change in the devices and technology that is being used to access the internet.
User Computer communication is IMPORTANT to think about when you are creating web designs. Think about how to best deliver results to help your users achieve their goals.
We have designed this course to help you think different about web design, avoid the pitfalls of unhappy users and give users what they expect.
- quick lessons get right to the point
- source files downloadable to work along
- challenges and lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
Learn how create smarter web design and fundamental concepts to think about even in the planning stages.
Interaction Design is a human-focused, prototype-driven process for innovation. In this course you will develop a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts of Interaction Design along with wireframing techniques and you will learn how to implement your new found knowledge in your professional work life.
The Benefits – You will learn:
- The fundamental concepts of Interaction Design and wireframing
- Learn wireframing techniques and principles
- Learn the difference between interaction design vs interactive design
- Why you should use Design Thinking and why it is more effective than traditional business methods when the goal is innovation and great design in a business environment.
- Practical Interaction Design methods and tools such as Wire Frame that will empower you to apply Interaction Design at work.
- Ethnographic and analysis methods, which differ from classical market research, such as focus groups and surveys.
- By working through a complete innovation project.
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, and playful testing. A great deal of design still takes a top-down approach; specified, or determined in ways that do not involve iterative engagement with clients, customers, or end-users.
- Early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products and services.
Best Interaction Design Books:
#1 Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction 4th Edition by Jenny Preece & Helen Sharp & Yvonne Rogers
#2 About Face: The Essentials of Interaction Design 4th Edition by Alan Cooper (Author), Robert Reimann & David Cronin & Christopher Noessel
#3 Seductive Interaction Design: Creating Playful, Fun, and Effective User Experiences (Voices That Matter) 1st Edition by Stephen P. Anderson
#4 Designing Interfaces: Patterns for Effective Interaction Design Second Edition by Jenifer Tidwell
#5 Designing Interactions (The MIT Press) 1st Edition by Bill Moggridge
#6 Make It So: Interaction Design Lessons from Science Fiction by Nathan Shedroff; Christopher Noessel