Best GMAT Online Courses
Our Exclusive Features:
- The FASTEST way to solve each question appears at the beginning of each video. This saves you time!
If you used the fastest way, you can move on to the next video.
If you wish to see a slower, alternative, or more elaborate solution, watch the entire video.
- Every single question has its own unique, pre-highlighted Takeaways;
if you can’t solve the question, use the Takeaways as clues!
- No other course in the world offers you the ability to practice the exact same concept / Takeaways on multiple different real questions. Most courses will merely offer a broad categorization of the various questions.
- Since the 75% of our students are not native English speakers, ALL of the lectures have been fully captioned by us, rather than by machines.
- Get your own copy of the ~1,200 Takeaways which solve all 404 REAL questions, and know how to approach EVERY single question on the test.
If you want to apply for a quality business school you will almost certainly have to sit the GMAT. The GMAT exam demonstrates to schools that you have what it takes to succeed, both, in the classroom and in your career.
But, no need to be a broken record and convince you of something that you already know. After all, you probably already heard that the GMAT exam has been the test of choice by the world’s business leaders.
The GMAT measures your skills in the fields of English, Mathematics, and Analytical Writing. But where do you start? Without all that “what-do-I-do-next syndrome”. Perhaps this is your most courageous moments, you’ve made the commitment to start.
This course will show you how to prepare for your GMAT in the next 1 month. However, if you are in a slow mode, don’t worry, you can prepare for the GMAT even in 3 months!
In this course you will get:
- 150+ lectures (10+ hours pure video content)
- No blah-blah in videos or stretching lessons
- Spot on information in a motivational way
- Strategies and Tactics
- Practice modules: Students simulate each s
Did you have trouble comprehending War and Peace? Are you just as likely to misplace your modifiers as you are to misplace your car keys? Does the idea of dissecting a logical argument make you break out in a cold sweat? Fear not! This comprehensive GMAT Verbal Course teaches all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the three types of GMAT verbal questions: Sentence Corrections; Reading Comprehension; and Critical Reasoning.
“After taking Brett’s course, my GMAT score rose nearly 100 points and I was accepted into both graduate programs that I applied to. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to increase their score!” — Nick Rodriguez, Denver, CO
Here’s what’s included with the course and what makes it unique:
- Over six (6) hours of cutting-edge instructional videos, accessible on demand, that cover every major content area and question type tested on the verbal section of the GMAT
- Six (6) Sentence Correction worksheets + a Critical Reasoning worksheet containing dozens of additional practice problems to cement what you’ve learned in the video lessons
- Supplemental concept lessons providing nuanced content and strategies for each of the major GMAT verbal question types
- BONUS VIDEOS #1: Instruction on the new GMAT Integrated Reasoning section (Over two hours of additional videos!)
- BONUS VIDEOS #2: Instruction on the GMAT Essay (Analytical Writing Assessment) – 35 minutes of additional video content!
Best GMAT Books:
#1 GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle: Books + Online 1st Edition by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
#2 GMAT Prep Plus 2019: 6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
#3 Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Sixth Edition
by Manhattan Prep
#4 Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep) Ninth Edition by Kaplan Test Prep
#5 GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) 2nd Edition by Manhattan Prep
#6 30 Day GMAT Success, Edition 3: How I Scored 780 on the GMAT in 30 Days and How You Can Too! by Brandon Wu & Laura Pepper